A Rebirth

I had the house to myself for a few moments after work, so I decided to have a little solo fun with it being Masturbation Monday and all ;) Hope you like :kiss:

I like very much. I'm glad you found time alone time for me to find some alone time :D

You truly are the best. Now if I could just get you here to take photographs for me ;)

I would love to take photos, and videos. When is Simone coming over??? ;)

Last night was really HOT! Sounds like we are in store for another treat tomorrow night. Can't wait!

Hmmm, well it would seem someone really enjoyed last night's, um, hmmm, whatever you want to call it enough to isolate it for further viewing... :p & ;)

As you are an author, I know you understand the power of the written word. You clearly displayed that skill last night. Quite possibly the hottest item on Lit AmPics last night was not pictures, but your words.

Of course I would record this event. ;)

As you are an author, I know you understand the power of the written word. You clearly displayed that skill last night. Quite possibly the hottest item on Lit AmPics last night was not pictures, but your words.

Of course I would record this event. ;)

:eek: you like me...you really like me....

Oh, i think our little conversation created a picture in your minds...a very vivid erotic picture...and yes, i do understand that words have the power to paint a canvas across the imagination...

Were my ears burning?...did someone say my name?

Holy shit. Are they going to start again? Let me get my camera gear in place.
smiley-happy020.gif

Back