I did it! I ate my own cum.

I tried watching cum eating encouragement videos. I tried daydreaming about sucking cock. I even subscribed to this forum looking for help. The only thing that worked was to just grow a pair and do it. It's like learning to dive off a diving board. You've got to just commit.

I know many simply give up when they cum and immediately lose interest but if you just go for it, it's a world changing experience. Now I literally look forward to jerking off every single day so that I can lick up my whole load. It tastes so good and makes me feel great. I'm sure it's nutritious too. Best of luck to any out there still trying!

I tried watching cum eating encouragement videos. I tried daydreaming about sucking cock. I even subscribed to this forum looking for help. The only thing that worked was to just grow a pair and do it. It's like learning to dive off a diving board. You've got to just commit.

I know many simply give up when they cum and immediately lose interest but if you just go for it, it's a world changing experience. Now I literally look forward to jerking off every single day so that I can lick up my whole load. It tastes so good and makes me feel great. I'm sure it's nutritious too. Best of luck to any out there still trying!

Wow!
Is this really a thing?

Of course, it's a thing. It took me a while to get over the post orgasm loss of interest but now I like the flavor.

Good on you, MCS!
It is indeed a grand achievement, leaping the hurdle of post-ejac blues. Now you've done it, you'll do it plenty more. You'll find yourself hesitating again, most probably. If that happens, just pause. Enjoy the visual of your pearly cream. Remember how it was having that lush texture swirl in your mouth, and that unique tang lingering on your lips and your taste buds. Then take just a finger dip of a bit of it. Then you'll want to scoop, and smear, and drizzle it into your eager gob. Such an excellent completion to a solo job.

I found it hard to do as I also lost interest after an orgasm. My wife assisted me in a big way. One day I came home from work and she offered me a hand job, nothing else, just a hand job. The next day, the same thing. The next three or four days, just a hand job. The only rule was I had to be naked and blindfolded. After the sixth or seventh day, I came home expecting a hand job, but instead, she was naked and wanted to fool around. She teased me to the edge of cumming several times and then stopped. She pulled out a pair of wrist cuffs we had and cuffed my wrists behind my back. Then she made me sit on the couch next to her and lean back as best as I could. She brought a baby bottle from the kitchen and it had all the loads of semen from the previous week. The nipple had a hole in it that was big enough to allow a free flow. I refused it at first but she pinched my nose shut, and when I opened my mouth to breathe, she pushed it in and said to suck it completely empty. She had stored the bottle in the freezer all week and let it thaw to room temp that day. She took great pleasure in making me accept my semen that day and added that she wouldn't settle for me just tasting it, it had to be her way. It had to be a lot. As strange as it sounds, it excited me to do that for her, to submit to her demand.

I've been eating my own cum for as long as I have been able to cum. I love it

Good on you, MCS!
It is indeed a grand achievement, leaping the hurdle of post-ejac blues.

How did I get over the post-ejac blues and loss of desire when I first did it?

Well, back when I was young, limber, and before cervical spine surgery, it made it easier when I got my cum straight from the tap, ass over tea kettle getting (and giving?) auto-fellatio. When you're upside down, tied in a knot, it seemed like the "natural"...LOL....thing to do.

Last edited:
Encouragement from my wife definitely helps or simply sharing my cum with her,she swallows some which makes me want to even more. I have yet to suck a cock but that is what I really want to try so I don't have that post-orgasm let down,to be able to stay so turned on and horny with a cock in front of me sharing the load with my wife or just me alone would be the easiest way to partake I think.

Answering a question, with a question, normally means you have no answer!
That’s a thing I know.

So what's wrong with answering a question with a question?

I understand the whole "loss of desire" thing, but I have no trouble taking a snowball of my own cum from my GF's mouth after a great blowjob.

....I have no trouble taking a snowball of my own cum from my GF's mouth after a great blowjob.

I hear ya brother. My wife gave me a funny look, for only about a second, the first time I told her not to swallow and to kiss me after taking my cum in her mouth. That quickly turned into a wide eyed grin and she has gleefully accommodated me ever since.

In light of the fact that my first wife sucked me to completion only once in ten years of marriage, and had a real homophobic bent, I can't image what her reaction would have been to the same request.

Maybe it was just me but I thought every guy tasted his own cum when setting out on the masturbation trail.

My wife tells me its a man's thing to want to taste everything.

How did I get over the post-ejac blues and loss of desire when I first did it?

Well, back when I was young, limber, and before cervical spine surgery, it made it easier when I got my cum straight from the tap, ass over tea kettle getting (and giving?) auto-fellatio. When you're upside down, tied in a knot, it seemed like the "natural"...LOL....thing to do.
I used to be able to auto-fellatio also. It was great! At one point I was able to get almost 3 inches into my mouth, and blew load after load into my own mouth. Unfortunately the years (and a few inches added to my middle) have made it impossible to repeat those days. Post-orgasm blues also keep me from feasting on my hand-job cum now.

Congratulations Honey, enjoy. :kiss::kiss:and hugs

I've managed to eat my own cum a few times when masturbating. It's hard to get past the post orgasmic let down, and I'll have to say, I don't really care for the taste of my own cum. Except when eating it out of my wife's pussy. That makes it taste much better.

Tasty story!

Wasn't going to share but figure it would be a waste. Lol so here goes nothing.
Last Tuesday had a Dr. appointment and decided to wear a pair of panties under my shorts. Finally left the Dr. office and went to a store to see if I could find anymore panties. Found a few pairs and went to check out. The lady ringing me up jokingly said "I hope these fit" and I responded me too I think they're cute. Needleless to say they were indeed for me. Left there and went to an adult store close by and looked around for a thick dildo and found a few to research online for pricing and found a cock ring to buy and they had a doc Johnson small jellies buttplug for cheap so I eneded up buying that as well never owning either. Went to another store where I needed to try out the buttplug so ran to the bathroom went to the handicap stall and stripped naked really quick. Sucked the tip of the plug cause I didn't have any lube and slide it right in almost shooting a load off. Slide my panties up looking in the mirror and started rubbing my cock to edge my orgasm a lil and went a lil to far and started to spurt a load off. Without thinking I caught it in my hand which filled up quickly and didn't have a place to put it so I slurped it down without thinking and quickly placed my hand back under to catch the rest. Most of the time I get that feeling of not wanting to do it anymore but this time with the plug and panties on looking like a lil slut with a mouth full of cum swallowed it. Now that just made me instantly shoot off another load which again I caught in my hand and did the same thing. I think after that I'm onto something new and have since ate about 4 more loads.

Wow! That is hot!

I’ve been tasting my own cum for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I’ll jack off into a glass, then drink that down. If I cum on my wife’s body, tits or pussy, I’m happy to be on cleanup duty. Most of the time, it will immediately make my cock hard again.

Back