How to perfect your orgasm face

pplwatching

Full grown man
As I was looking for something else entirely, up in my Google search results came "How to Perfect Your Orgasm Face". I have never given this any thought and TBH it seems like the kind of thing that worrying about will just ruin a perfectly good orgasm. Do people really worry about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me

I just cum. How I look is of no interest at all. Although, my wife says my eyes roll back in my head, which is not a good look.

I have never thought about how I look when I cum, but I have always enjoyed watching my partners when they climax.

As I was looking for something else entirely, up in my Google search results came "How to Perfect Your Orgasm Face". I have never given this any thought and TBH it seems like the kind of thing that worrying about will just ruin a perfectly good orgasm. Do people really worry about this?

I just assumed that like most people I look goofy during. Which matters not at all because, if I'm at that point...I've already closed the sale and I have nothing more to strive for. If it's the second time she seen my goofy look then I figure I'm golden.

With an admittedly modest sample size of a possibly self-selecting population (that being those that happen to be interested in me) I find most partners are pleased with themselves about pleasing me. One's mileage may vary if one has pre-ejaculation issues.

Everyone appreciates something that they've had to work for.

Yet another reason to keep the light very, very dim.

My face is usually crammed into some kind of surface at that point anyhow, so there's not much to work on. :D

My face is usually crammed into some kind of surface at that point anyhow, so there's not much to work on. :D

Or we're cheek to cheek, and I can't see his face any better than he can see mine.

But If we're doing it cow-girl, or in a room with lots of mirrors, it's one more thing that I'll have to work on and worry about. Damn.

I'm too busy worrying about if my butt has too much cellulite or my belly is too pudgy.

Now I am supposed to cultivate a better orgasm face too?

Fuck that!

Oh yeah, Baby!

6004-450x318.jpg

Back