Looking for hot older guy for sexy messaging/e-mailing ;)

EmilyVelvet

Virgin
Hi, all.

I'm a lady in her mid-20s looking for a hot older guy to have some online fun with. I'm 5'11, brown hair, blue eyes and will happily trade pictures. I'm mainly looking for someone to have sexy chats with. 30-40ish is my preferred age range. I'm into light BDSM, daddy-daughter roleplay, teacher-student roleplay, and some consensual non-consent stuff.

Hope to hear from you guys soon ;)

Emily

I am a hot older guy

Hi, all.

I'm a lady in her mid-20s looking for a hot older guy to have some online fun with. I'm 5'11, brown hair, blue eyes and will happily trade pictures. I'm mainly looking for someone to have sexy chats with. 30-40ish is my preferred age range. I'm into light BDSM, daddy-daughter roleplay, teacher-student roleplay, and some consensual non-consent stuff.

Hope to hear from you guys soon ;)

Emily

I'd love to play with you. Activate your PMs

Emily

Welcome to the forum.... I am 29 from Chicago ... And would love to play... Would also want to know what u think about inter racial

If you want to chat, send me a PM with some info about yourself (age, interests, etc.). I can only chat via Yahoo Messenger for now.

Emily Velvet

I'd PM you but I'm 57.
Good luck, though I'm sure you'll have no shortage of offers :)

I'm certain you have no shortage of replies to your very sexy offer but as I've heard in the past, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. PM is on the way!

And Happy New Year.

Back