Anal prep

We never use lube--usually I've been sucking his cock before he puts it in my ass; or he spits on it. And I agree with some of other comments about enemas; I like the feel of the warm water, but my body just doesn't like enemas. Instead I just make sure I've gone to the bathroom a while before, and wash up with gentle soap. Unless you're gonna be shoving something a foot-and-a-half long way up your colon like some of the chicks I've seen on some porn sites, there's no need to be empty all the way up. . . :)

amen , best advice
 
Maintaining a good diet and having regular bowel movements should prevent any mess. The anus does not store faeces so as long as you have good digestive health their should be no problem.
I also agree with those that don't need artificial lube.
 
Where is rbone04 when ya need him? ;) There are several posts about this if you need more info.

Happy Halloween!

You rang? I'm a week behind so hopefully this isn't too little, too late but...

To the OP--There is some good and bad advice on here, so take the advice with some common sense and be sure to visit the other COUNTLESS threads on this topic.

I'd have to say that the extent of the anal prep really depends on the extent of the anal play. First of all if you're willing to get into anal play, be willing to accept the fact that accidents DO happen and it's not the end of the world. If you know you couldn't handle an accidental little mess, I'd suggest reconsidering how bad you want it.

Obviously a healthier, steady diet (especially lower fat) helps ensure normalcy back there. There's a lot of talk about enemas on here, which work well (if done properly), but remember they don't always just clean out the "messy stuff". Over-doing it with the frequency of enemas will flush out the good bacteria and wreak havoc on your digestive tract. If it's going to be limited to some rimming and maybe some fingers, small toys, or even on to taking a cock or small dildo just make sure to go to the bathroom a little beforehand (sorry for the graphic detail, but you should also be sure you aren't having any digestive issues that would make cleanliness questionable--if everything seems normal, it should be sufficient). Then wash with some mild soap and warm water. Yes, I would soap up a finger or two, insert, rinse and repeat, and have fun with it for a while. No one is watching (or maybe they are but in that case I'm sure they'll enjoy watching). Don't make it a procedure, turn yourself on with it. As long as the depth of insertion is reasonable--as in not a huge cock or monster dildo--the area should remain clean for a few hours.

If you're going in with some larger toys/huge cocks (not necessarily at the same time :rolleyes: or...) a clean water enema should do the trick. Just PLEASE don't make it a part of your daily routine. If you do enema, the Fleet enema bottles at any drug store work perfectly. DON'T USE THE SOLUTION THEY COME PRE-FILLED WITH-it is a stimulant laxative and will ruin the next 8 hours of your life! Pour it out, refill with some clean luke-warm water and immediately release (letting the water get deeper in the intestine for a long period of time will flush more waste down into the rectum and will be counterproductive). Do this just a few times until the water comes out fairly clear. Then wait an hour or so and go to the bathroom again to make sure any residual water works its way down and out. If you think it's clean at that point wash like I mentioned earlier and I assure you... it's clean. Now go get something in your ass! If you find yourself overindulging for a few days in a row or so, might be a good idea to take some OTC probiotics to make sure you aren't diluting the good bacteria and you're keeping the tummy working properly.

For the love of God, DO NOT use wine or any other alcohol like someone mentioned earlier. That's a fast track to the emergency room if you're lucky enough to have someone help get your unconscious body there.
 
For the love of God, DO NOT use wine or any other alcohol like someone mentioned earlier. That's a fast track to the emergency room if you're lucky enough to have someone help get your unconscious body there.

There have been some stories in the news of late, where teens / college kids have tried booze enemas to get drunk quicker, or with less booze. The thinking being it is absorbed quicker and hits the bloodstream faster. They also think they bypass the caloric impact from traditional (oral) consumption. Gotta maintain that figure...:(
What has made this newsworthy is the high rate of overdose, alcohol poisoning, and even death among these young people.

I echo the advice of rbone - no booze in the bum.
 
Thank you for the warnings. I will be removing this from the list. I assume that a fruit juice would have the same effect without the dangers though.
 
There have been some stories in the news of late, where teens / college kids have tried booze enemas to get drunk quicker, or with less booze. The thinking being it is absorbed quicker and hits the bloodstream faster. They also think they bypass the caloric impact from traditional (oral) consumption. Gotta maintain that figure...:(
What has made this newsworthy is the high rate of overdose, alcohol poisoning, and even death among these young people.

I echo the advice of rbone - no booze in the bum.

I have a buddy who's a police officer... said the number of middle school kids soaking tampons in alcohol and sticking them in their ass during school was rampant. Some kids got alcohol poisoning. I believe at least one death. Just imagine the possible effects of an enema vs. this...
 
Wow and when I taught middle school I thought the day a 7th grader brought a flask was bad. I would think the alcohol content level would make a difference though. A glass of wine compared to a tampon of vodka would be quite different, although I do agree that this is frightening and will be trying grape juice instead. Thank you for the information and warning.
 
AND... you know the proper precautions have been taken if things get weird :rolleyes:

Sweetheart, think of some of the coversations we have had not only here, but texts, calls and in person. No need to be shy now! :)
 
Sweetheart, think of some of the coversations we have had not only here, but texts, calls and in person. No need to be shy now! :)

True... don't worry, I'll be loosened up (sorry had to say it) next time. :rolleyes:
 
Thanks everyone for your help and info. Me and the wife (strap on) have been playing and it's been very fun and clean. Took a little for me to get used to, but i'm fine now.:D
 
Back
Top