Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a female to help me start a new role play, I am really into mother/son incest, brother/sister, father/daughter, I'm also into nerd related role plays, I'm open to most anything, there are only a few things I'm not into, (i.e. bodily excretions, some rape scenarios are fine, others are not, feel free to ask, I'm ok with a little blood, pm me and we can discuss more, I am looking forward to hearing from someone
 
looking for threads to join or more partners to write with..check out my threads to see what i like to play..hope to get tons of PMs in inbox
 
UK guy seeking to partners for longer, more involved roleplays. Prefer historic settings but also into mythical, a little Sci fi, or modern.

The story & character is as important as the sex..
 
Hey everyone! I've been away from the board for awhile, but I'm back and ready to get into some new threads. Looking to write with men or women. PM me if you have any ideas you wanna write out.

Also looking for someone to join me in the re-start of a previous thread...

Whatever Lola Wants
Lola Connelly is a thief. Not just any thief, but one of the very best. Coming from a long line of thieves, Lola has a lot to prove. Looking for a man or woman to write either another thief, a detective, or anything else you can come up with. Looking for someone who is articulate and can write decent sized posts. This will be a long-term RP and will focus as much on character development and plot as it will on sex. PM me if you're interested.
 
Last edited:
Sisters slumber party

Ok so I am pretty new to this but I am a pretty decent writer I think and very descriptive. I have a few ideas I wanna play with. Im kinda on a brother/ sister incest kick lately, not sure why but that's where in going with this. This might be bitting off more than I can chew but I have absolutely nothing to do for the next 3 days lol. Ok I will need minimally 2 but preferably 3-4 female actor/writers. The basic plot is the sister is having a sleep over with her friends when brother gets invited in. It starts as a innocent teasing game as they try and embarrass him and attempt to get him to let the paint his fingernails or put braids in his hair. But things go a little different as it evolves into a game of truth or dare and sisters friends start undressing brother. At first sister is reluctant to get to involved but eventually her arousal at the situation takes over and she becomes part of a sex party fucking her own brother in front if her friends. There's a lot if freedom to get inventive and have a good time. Please let me know if your interested.
 
I know Im new so probably not too many people would be interested. I am a female, and I have always been big on lycans no I don't want to be one because I can't find myself clomping around. It has been a fantasy of mine to just have hot steamy, very powerful and dominant sex with one. Then him enslaving me, and using my mortal body how he seems fit.

Any takers on this idea? im me
 
Hey all, back from a bit of absence whilst ill and stuff and looking for some rps. I haven't got any specific ideas set in stone more a few themes to form a plot from. I don't mind rp'ing with male or female. Below is a list of the few themes i have floating round in my head i'd love to try:

- Pirates
- Fantasy creatures
- Vore (if you don't know what it is ask but its unlikely it'd be your thing if you don't already know about it)

Only thing i will say with any of the themes listed above or any you may come up with if i like the idea of i am very often a submissive character being the one in control does not go well unless i am really in the mood. In addition feel free to be as dark and twisted as your mind can think of ;) the more dark and twisted the better
 
I am looking for 2 males to do an MMF thread. Would include male on male. If your interested please PM me.
 
Last edited:
I've been getting off to Literotica stories for years. Finally taking the plunge and seeking some sexual roleplay! Equally open to male and female partners. I want to hear some of your ideas. Guess that means I'm seeking inspiration? Everything is fair game except kids, rape, animals, sci fi, and vampire/werewolf type stuff. Send me a pm if interested.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.
Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
So PM me away and tell me what you think. I got a few ideas rolling around in my head, but if you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!
 
Hi guys! I've been tempted to write up a cheating spouse thread, or something of the like. Maybe add in some blackmail? Let me know if you're interested. :)
 
Will Lord Spiro grant you your freedom?

Looking for a writer for a female submissive character enslaved in Spiro Manor. Very open ended setting and story arch. Interested in a creative writer willing to think outside the box (and dungeon).

Character: Lord Niccolo Spiro
Age: 36
Height/Build: 5'9, toned abdomen, large biceps, define pectorals, spectular gluteus maximus
Hair: Dark Brown

Interested writers, please PM with a summary of how your damsel became enslaved by the most powerful man in the state.
 
I'm looking for women writers who are willing to play the part of "Kim" as described below. I started the thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=823438

Please PM me if interested. I would like to know what your take is on your character and how you would like to roleplay/write her into the story.

THE NEIGHBORS
Kim
5’2” 115 lbs.
Short, light brown hair
B-cup, petite, Irish/Portuguese/Italian heritage
18 years old
Shy, introverted, skittish, has submissive & masochistic tendencies and definitely has a healthy sex drive.

Background: She joined the Navy a few weeks after graduating from high school, mostly because she didn’t have the money for college, grades for a scholarship, parents who were around or even a place to live anymore. Kim lived with an old Aunt who made it very clear that Kim needed to find her own place immediately after she graduated from high school.

The operation went well. She spent a week in the Veteran’s Hospital recuperating from the surgery that took out the painful but otherwise benign tumor that cracked her hip bone a couple of days into Navy boot camp.

As luck would have it, her former high school sweetheart heard she was back in town and visited her at the hospital. With no where else to go, Kim found herself getting married shortly after her 18th birthday to a guy who cheated on her at every given opportunity,

She discovered her husband’s cheating ways a few months into their marriage – roughly the same time her absentee father contacted her to make amends for neglecting her as a child. She moved in with her father (and his crazy girlfriend), but only with the understanding that she would only stay there until she got a job and found her own place.

It took about a month for her to recuperate and find a decent job, and about another month to find a small apartment near her new workplace. Her new job and apartment was about an hour away from her father's home, but that seemed to suit everyone fine at the time.

She met Robert, the older guy who lived next door, at the party held at her father's house to celebrate her getting a new job, a new apartment and a new life.


Robert
6’1”, 206 lbs.
Average build, short blond hair
39 years old

Robert made enough money to support himself comfortably and owned the house next door to Kim’s father’s house.

Robert was never into relationships; it wasn’t a mere choice to never get married or even have a real girlfriend. No, it was more ingrained into his DNA that “women were for fucking, and not much else.”
 
Looking for a female partner to roleplay with. I am struggling to find a stable partner. Part of my problem is that I am not into all of the taboo and fantasy type story lines. So no force, rape, incest, blackmail, transformations, historical, Sci-fi, etc. I am really more into first encounter type story lines etc. Fun flirty type things with some seduction mixed in. I do have a bunch of story line ideas or can come up with something new as well. So if you are looking for something a little more traditional in nature then I am probably your guy!
 
Looking for two female writers (or on playing two roles).

My character is an 18 year old having just graduation from High School, his parents were heavily into Motor-Cycle CLub culture , his father being VP of the local chapter of Nationwide Bike clubl Club, his mother was a sweetbutt before becoming an old lady, six months early his parents were killed by a drunk driver.

His older brother had been in the Marines for four years before joining the Florida chapter of his father's Motor Cycle Club, now at 28 Daniel has risen to secretary of that chapter and has his own old lady.

My character is heading down to Florida for the summer vacation before decided either to go to Unversity (he has academic and altletic scholarships on offer) joining the Marines or even prospecting for Daniel's Chapter.

When my character gets to the Miami, the club have major business going down so Daniel sets him up with a sweetbutt , to do with as he wishes and also tells his old lady to be open to anything my character may want.

A few days after my character gets to Florida the club are ambushed and wiped out in a drug deal gone wrong, not fully trusting the meeting Daniel told the one person in the world that he absolutely trusted(my character) that there was a million dollars of club money under the floorboards of Daniels house and if anything went wrong he was to take the money and Daniels old lady (and the sweetbutt) and run


The story will start with my character arrived at the club house in Florida , I'll play Daniel as an NPC ...looking for more than a line a time ...there will be sex and lots of it but also a run and hide story pm me if interested
 
Looking for two females (or one to write for two female characters)

The World:

Six years ago the world suffered a massive depopulation, people simply disappearred billions of them, the total population of the US is less than a thousand mostly scattered alone or in small groups. One such group comprises two women in the mid-later twenties and a just turned 18 year old boy, they live on a farm in southern Iowa and have had no contact with anyone since they found each other in the immediate aftermath of the disappearrence.

Saying that every now and then they hear cars travelling along a major highway several miles away form their farm.

The two women have become lovers over the last six years and have a deep established relationship, however in the last few years they have noticed my character looking at them with lust and need in his eyes ...now my character is 18. (todays his birthday)

I would prefer one of the women to have never had sex with a male but always with females while the other woman couldn't get enough sex with men before the disappearrance and has secretly been waiting for the young boy to be old enough ....theres only one issue the women raised him since he was 12 and he feels like their son. (ultimately both women will have sex with my character but the one who has never been with a man will need a lot of convincing.)
 
Looking for 1 x 1 partner(s)

I'm fairly new to the entire role-playing scene here on Literotica, but I've been role-playing simple, non sensual scenarios for three years or more, and only recently having a strong interest in sexual role-playing. Or rather, only recently finding a place to do so.

I'm not too sure on plot lines, but I can usually write about anything. I can write quite a bit more if I find it very interesting though. Very open to plot suggestions, but might enjoy a simple or cliche scenario as my first one on here.

I'd like to do a one on one, as I find they are much more dynamic. I'm sure I'll join a group once I get more comfortable.

I'm a straight male. I prefer to play straight males and would prefer a female partner, but this is all about playing a new role, so I could role play with someone who plays a female character even if they are not female themselves.

Please PM me with questions or if interested. :D
 
Had an idea for a new SRP pop into my head this morning and thought I'd see if anyone was interested.


Plot - My character is an assassin hired to kill your character. However, your character is holding very valuable information (whether it be government or blackmail or what have you) and my character must find where the information is hidden before she can complete her task. So, she must get close to her mark and build a trusting relationship, which, ultimately will lead to her falling for your character and questioning her entire mission.

Looking for a male or female to write with. This will be a long term RP with a lot of character development and plot along with the sex. PM me if you are interested.
 
Hello all. Wow it feels good to be back after so long. I am hoping to get back into writing again after a very long vacation..

I can not promise that i will not misspell words because i will. I can not promise that you will get ten paragraphs every post but you will get 2-5 at least. i can not promise that i will post 20 times a day. But i can promise ten posts in a week. So if your interested please message me and lets put our heads togethor and come up with a story that will be pleasing for both of us. Give me a chance and i will do my best to not disapoint.

xoxoxo
 
Last edited:
I am looking for a skilled female writer who enjoys using detail in posts to begin an SRP in one of the following ideas.

1. Medieval Courtship--An lord and heir to a small estate is arranged to married to young lady of another, much larger estate. Neither is fond of this.

2. The Affair--Two commuters on the train into the city see each other every day, but never speak. One day, after starting a conversation they start to realize that, despite the fact they are both married to other people, they have a spark between them.

3. Blackmail—Pick your poison: sordid past, embezzling funds, bad grades…the list could go on and on. Need something, or need to keep something quiet? Everyone knows the best way to get it.

These ideas are just kernels. They can always be modified and personalized to fit your own preferences and interests. I am very flexible and am a big believer in communication with my SRP partners. PM me if you are interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top