The Pack (open looking for a rp partner)

Nikki soon felt him cumming in her mouth, but took control again. Sucking him dry before easing him out of hr mouth. Slightly gasping for air but smiled up at Axel. Shifting so that she was kneeling before nuzzling his chest. Feeling his grip disappear, Nikki playfully pushed him over onto the bed. Laying on top of him. "You have another round in you?"she asked.
 
Axel watched her shove him down before she straddled him. Hearing her question he smirked and said "does this answer your question." Thrusting his hips up once as his cock rubbed between the cheeks of her ass.
 
Nikki moaned out before smiling at him, then eased down onto him. She began to ride him slowly, "Good because I'm not done with you." Smirking as she felt his hands on her hips as her breasts were bouncing away. "I plan on fully satisfying you my love."she said.
 
Axel layed there enjoying her riding him. He watched her tits bounce and said "fuck you feel amazing Nikki. You like riding my cock? You like using my thick cock for your pleasure?" He gave her ass a slap before cupping both her cheeks in his palms. Using it for leverage as he worked her hips on his faster. He moaned "fuck your so tight. Somehow it feels even better than before you changed me."
 
Nikki moaned out from him slapping her ass. "Oh yes! I love it! So nice and big!"she said. Feeling that he was guiding her. "Mmm yes hun, that is what mating feels like."she said. Hoping he would take control and fuck her good.
 
Axel groaned at her words. She was his mate something in him told him to take control to own her and claim her. He could also smell it another she wolf in the home. One that his wolf wanted. He decided to focus only on what he was currently doing. He bounced her on his cock. Completely taking control of the pace she rode him. Using his grip on her hips to raise her up and slam her back down on his cock. He moaned "fuck Nikki."

After awhile he rolled them over removing himself from her tight cunt only to flip her on her hands and knees. Lining up again he slid into her. He kept fucking her hard and fast. His heavy balls slapping against her clit each time he thrust into her tight pussy. He growled like a beast. Fully taking her taking dominance over her inner wolf with his own. Fucking her like she was a bitch in heat.
 
Nikki was just loving this as the pace picked up. Though her sister was still around. Picking up that his scent got stronger. He had Nikki moaning good before switching positions. Nikki grabbed onto the bed as she screamed in pleasure. "Oh fuck yes! That feels so good"she said. Didn't take long before she came again but harder this time.
 
Axel didn't let up as he felt her cum around his cock. He kept fucking her hard and fast through her orgasm. He groaned as he fucked his mate his bitch. He said through feral growls and moans "whos bitch are you Nikki. Who does your cunt belong to. Wanting to hear her wolf surrender to being claimed by his." His scent was strong and intoxicating as it grew stronger and stronger permeating the whole house. He gripped her hips tightly his thick cock thrusting hard and fast into her cunt again and again. He thought his words were strange but they also felt right. Something about the feralness of it all. Of claiming this woman as his made the act all the more pleasurable.
 
Nikki tightened her grip as she kept fucking her. "Oh it belongs to you!"she said. Loving that he was now claiming her, that was her mate. Hoping no one would come between them. Wanting to just pull him into a hot kiss. "Hun flip me over....please."she begged.
 
Axel heard her please. Pulling out of her he flipped her onto her back before sliding back into her again. Still fucking her as hard and fast as he could. He gripped her hair pulling her into a long and rough kiss. His tongue brushing against hers as if he was claiming it as well. Breaking the kiss when both needed air he grunted and growled "i'm gonna cum." His thrusts getting more and more erratic but never letting up in there force.
 
Nikki loved that he flipped her over and kissed her. "Oh cum for me hun."she said. Her breasts were bouncing away as he didn't break his pace. Keeping him close as she kisses his neck. Softly biting his neck before smiling at him. "Mmm I love you."she said.
 
Axel moaned feeling her pussy clench around his cock trying to coax the cum from him. When she bit his neck he cam hard filing her for the second time with his hot cum. Three full spurts of his cum filled her pussy. He growled "I love you to Nikki." Kissing her again as he rode out his orgasm. Gasping as he came down from his high rolling over onto his back. He sighed "that was incredible Nikki. Nothing has ever felt as good as that. Its like all my senses are on fire."
 
Nikki soon snuggled up to Axel once he had slipped out. Using his chest as a pillow. "We claimed each other...so we are mates for life. Hun just a heads up...we don't really age."she said. Kissing his chest before laying on top of him. "So we look younger then what our actual age is. Though having a family is still the same."she said.
 
Axel grinned at the news that they didn't really age. He said "so im going to have a hot young mate forever. Lucky me," giving her a long kiss before he closed his eyes. Drifting off to sleep the next morning he awoke gently getting out of bed as not to bother Nikki. Relieving himself in the bathroom he went downstairs to get some water. He had forgotten about the other scent he smelled last night. Drinking some water as he stood there stark naked.
 
Nikki was sounds asleep though her sister was awake. Abby walked out into the kitchen and saw Axel. "And who are you?"she asked smiling. This scent was driving her sister wild as she wanted him. "Wait...Nikki brought you home. I'm Abby her sister."she said. She leaned against the counter with a smile on her face.
 
Axel turned hearing a voice. When he saw Abby he said "ow god I didn't realize anyone else was hear." Reaching for something to cover himself." He said "sorry Im Axel your sister changed me. I guess this is kinda a awkward way to meet. He could smell her scent. Strong and desirable like Nikki's she was a wolf that his inner wolf wanted to claim. He tried to ignore the thoughts and said "sorry I should probably head back upstairs and get dressed." He was getting more used to being nude in front of her unaware that the pack didn't really mind nudity to much since people oftened stripped before changing in order to not ruin clothes.
 
"Don't be shy, it is alright....my sister won't mind "she said. Abby took a step closer to Axel. Eyeing him up as she just wanted to take him right here in the kitchen. Nikki woke up and instantly up a robe on. Racing down the stairs before appearing in the kitchen.

"Back off...he's mine."she growled. Nikki stood next to Axel and handed him a towel. Glaring as she headed back upstairs to her room. Sighing before shutting the door behind her. Quielt walking over to her closet. "Sorry....i know she wants you..."she said.
 
Axel could feel her scent grow stronger as she made her way up. Was it a scent of desire?" He couldn't mistake the look in her eyes though she wanted him and his wolf wanted her. When Nikki busted down stairs he didn't argue as she dragged him up to her room. Getting dressed himself in his clothes from yesterday he said "sorry....a part of me could tell. I....I also know my wolf wanted her too. To claim her just as I did you last night. Im sorry I don't want to hurt you but I felt I should be honest. I felt with us being mates for life honesty would be for the best."
 
Nikki was glad he was honest but it hurt. She turned around and hugged him. "Please don't give in.....I don't want to lose you."she said. Feeling his arms wrap around her, holding her close. "Can we go to your place? Please.....here I will have others trying to fuck you. I want a life with you......have out own place."she pleaded. Nikki would give up the village to be with him.
 
Axel said "Nikki are you sure. This is your home are... are you really okay leaving it?" Truth was something in him didn't want to leave this place. His wolf felt at home here. If Nikki wanted to though he would leave with his mate.
 
Nikki nodded her head, "Yes....my father will understand. Please, I want to be able to wake up and not have a girl all over you."she said. Nuzzling his chest as she hoped he would say yes. "I want to give you a family.......a life of happiness."she said.
 
Axel said "alright we will go." He pulled her into a kiss wanting to make her as happy as she wished to make him. Though he could feel it his new inner wolf wanting to stay in this place.

After packing some things they left it taking only a couple days to get out of the woods and to his home town. They arrived at his apartment. He said "Im sorry its not nearly as nice as your home was. Truth is I don't make a whole lot just enough to cover the bills. The outside world was different from the village. There everyone did there part to provide for the needs of the pack. They entered and Axel checked his laptop seeing he had several projects that were behind. He said "make yourself at home Nikki. I need to get these reports done. I work from home as a business consultant it aint much but it beats having to worry about commuting into a office every morning.

He spent the next several hours pouring away at his work. A part of him feeling like it was a mistake to come back to this world. Like he would suddenly wake up and find it was all a dream and Nikki would be gone. He sighed tiredly as he kept working. Rubbing his eyes.
 
Nikki bad packed up a bag before they headed out. Leading him to the main trail and followed that out. She was in awe as they made their way back to Axel's place. All of this was new to her as she didn't get out much. Once at his place, Nikki set her bag down and explored. She likes it here but had to get use to the view.

Soon shs sat down and watched Axel work. Seeing he was getting tired, Nikki slipped into the kitchen. Making a quick dinner before placing it next to him. "Eat then we can rest."she said.
 
Axel smiled as she put food in front of him. He smiled and said "thank you Nikki." Pulling her into a deep kiss. He said "I keep worrying I'm gonna wake up and your going to be gone. Are you sure you aren't going to miss your home."
 
Nikki kissed Axel back before leaning against the desk. "Do not worry.....I will though my own family going after my mate is not acceptable."she said. She fixed his hair a bit. "Is there anything you wish to know?"she asked.
 
Back
Top