Ginger

Ill ask the question every guy is wondering...does the carpet match the drapes? I always wanted to go down on a true red head!

Thank you, but I love all my piercings and tattoos. Plus a little pain never hurt anyone. Oh wait... ;)

I think the female form is beautiful naturally. I just use body modification as a way to add my own interpretation of beauty. My body is a canvas and its not nearly complete.

I think the lip piercing is hot. Would love to see photos of any other piercings and tattoos.

wow! STunning. I love your body and hair. Here's to hoping to get to see and hear more from you!

Thank you, but I love all my piercings and tattoos. Plus a little pain never hurt anyone. Oh wait... ;)

I think the female form is beautiful naturally. I just use body modification as a way to add my own interpretation of beauty. My body is a canvas and its not nearly complete.

Welcome to Lit and the Boards !!!! Great start on Your thread .. ;) .. Great signature as well :cool:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1156698&d=1352969434

I have always had a Soft spot for Redheads ..

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank.you for sharing! You have a very sexy body. I would love.to see more pics.of.you in.that corset.

I've said it on page 1, and after the new pics it needs to be said again: beautiful.

Oh my, you're thread has already taken off! You're incredibly sexy and I think we're all very happy that you decided to start the thread. :D

Absolutely stunning. Love the skin, hair color, lip ring...the entire package is wonderful!

Very nice pics. Love red heads.

I hope you are enjoying your experience here at Lit AmPics.

We look forward to seeing more of you. :rose:

wow, hot thread. u have an amazing body and u look gorgeous. thanks for sharing yourself here. i hope you are having fun. we all are.

welcome...I have always been a fan of redheads and you are a lovely example..there is something very sensual about your pics

Redheaded and tattooed? Sign me up!

Back