A true story of a literotica hookup

Seduc1ove

Loves Spam
Okay, I have an idea for a story about a middle aged man named Ted about 43 who has the brain capacity of a teenage boy. He decides to join up on literotica using the name "copul8tor". This name gives away his lack of maturity and leads to his hookup. He begins to view pics that women post online and replies back with lame responses that get no attention. Being a 43 year old virgin means he is so desparate he will do anything. He finally gets a response. The woman agrees to meet him in person because she lives nearby. When they meet the woman turns out to be a well hung large black stud. The guy kidnaps the hapless retarded man and proceeds to use him as a sex slave. This could include forcing him to do demented things and even torture. The black stud peers into the dark corners of Teds mind and asks his occupation. Ted says "3 guesses". Then the black man angrily says well guess where my dick is going. I'll give you 2 guesses. This would be for the humor section.

if it actually were a true story, it would sound to me like the person Ted met was the jackass, not Ted.

I wonder how much of "A true story of a literotica hookup" this really is. Or, is it just an attempt to get back at Copul8tor for some thing?

I wonder how much of "A true story of a literotica hookup" this really is. Or, is it just an attempt to get back at Copul8tor for some thing?
Look at Seduc1ove's profile. I believe there is something here we don't know about.

Last edited:
if it actually were a true story, it would sound to me like the person Ted met was the jackass, not Ted.

It is a little exaggerated. lol The guy messaged me telling me he was a writer and wanted to chat about my ideas. Then he starts talking about flirting with his real niece who is a dancer and 16. He also wanted to send me pictures of himself. I told him I wasn't interested in that and he says he can't write a story suddenly claiming I changed stuff. My idea was clearly spelled out in my thread and I told him to change things if it would be more interesting for him The guys a total jackass. He was obviously just wasting my time to get me to pretend to be his niece for him. So I thought of a humorous story in which the pedo creepy guy gets what he deserves. I just wish there was a way to forward my messages to the police to make sure he doesn't do anything to his niece.

story

Okay, I have an idea for a story about a middle aged man named Ted about 43 who has the brain capacity of a teenage boy. He decides to join up on literotica using the name "copul8tor". This name gives away his lack of maturity and leads to his hookup. He begins to view pics that women post online and replies back with lame responses that get no attention. Being a 43 year old virgin means he is so desparate he will do anything. He finally gets a response. The woman agrees to meet him in person because she lives nearby. When they meet the woman turns out to be a well hung large black stud. The guy kidnaps the hapless retarded man and proceeds to use him as a sex slave. This could include forcing him to do demented things and even torture. The black stud peers into the dark corners of Teds mind and asks his occupation. Ted says "3 guesses". Then the black man angrily says well guess where my dick is going. I'll give you 2 guesses. This would be for the humor section.

No, this story sounds kind of "ill" hon, not very funny, to me anyway.

Back