Working out at the gym

Ah just reading though, seems like I have a different viewpoint. When I've been to the gym, I'm pretty much not thinking about anything else apart from exercise.

Just doesn't really fit the atmosphere or mindset to get horny there for me. Once I put my headphones in, and the music starts pumping my mind is pretty much gone.

On my bicep-tricep days I get a great view of the ladies yoga class in the room next door. As I lift the weight and contract my muscle, I look through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the hope of my eyes catching those of a woman stretching her supple body. At times I've caught her gaze, and maintained it, as each of us completes our respective exercise. That, to me, is always good for getting the blood flowing.

Ah just reading though, seems like I have a different viewpoint. When I've been to the gym, I'm pretty much not thinking about anything else apart from exercise.

Just doesn't really fit the atmosphere or mindset to get horny there for me. Once I put my headphones in, and the music starts pumping my mind is pretty much gone.

i pretty much agree on that, but i believe i have a good ability to seperate relevant and not relevant thoughts, and i do like a nice view, but mostly i stay focused on the job and nothing more:)

Absolutely, sweating in general is a turn on but even better at the gym. Just started back to get ready for biking this spring.

Nothing better than sweating and checking out the tight buns on the women. The problem is that I sometimes have to stay on the bike a little longer to give the blood pressure in a certain part of my body time to go down.:)

On my bicep-tricep days I get a great view of the ladies yoga class in the room next door. As I lift the weight and contract my muscle, I look through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the hope of my eyes catching those of a woman stretching her supple body. At times I've caught her gaze, and maintained it, as each of us completes our respective exercise. That, to me, is always good for getting the blood flowing.

Love those glances...no words needed...just appreciating what the other is doing with their body.

Love the gym all the hot n sweaty guys n girls. Besides sometimes can get a good laugh when guys try to hit on you or pretend to have to talk with you. Believe me if I'm interested you'll know otherwise let me workout :)

I agree completely. I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to listen to my music and work hard....with my naughty thoughts.

Can I just say, women who show up at the gym, and then let out those deep breaths they were holding as they struggled through that last rep....that's sexy as hell!

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

It's very arousing to be close to a woman and hear her breathing heavily.

I have no doubt. ;)
Finished my cardio session early on this morning. As I stood on the treadmill, legs apart so the belt kept whizzing past under me, I took in some long, deep breaths. My pulse racing, I stood motionless as a bead of sweat ran down my jaw line, past my neck and in between my pectorals. Made me think of you, SDG. Wry smile, re-shuffle of my shorts, and into mens changing room I went.

Finished my cardio session early on this morning. As I stood on the treadmill, legs apart so the belt kept whizzing past under me, I took in some long, deep breaths. My pulse racing, I stood motionless as a bead of sweat ran down my jaw line, past my neck and in between my pectorals. Made me think of you, SDG. Wry smile, re-shuffle of my shorts, and into mens changing room I went.

Wow, love this. I feel the need to get on a treadmill now....
;)

I love when my gf gets back from gym

I can't wait to greet her in the bed room kneel down and inhale her sweet scent....mmmmmm

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

I get turned on every time. Last week I was doing bent ove rows in front of a mirror. This hot young thing comes in front of me and starts doing deadlifts in yoga pants. She saw I was working there and using the mirror. My face was 6 feet away from her ass. Needless to say I ended up doing a lot more sets than I had planned. She loved the attention too. I read somewhere that when you start to work out you get a boost in your libido by up to 40%. It's certainly true in my case. I love going to the gym just for the sights.

Can I just say, women who show up at the gym, and then let out those deep breaths they were holding as they struggled through that last rep....that's sexy as hell!

After reading this, I was paying attention to my breathing patterns during my workout today. I was working on my snatch, clean and jerk, and back squat. Before every rep I draw in a deep breath, tighten up my core, and then go, releasing my breath in a kind of whoosh when I return to the starting position. But as I increase the weights, the end of each rep is punctuated by a weird combination of whoosh and grunt. Doesn't sound sexy to me.... But I'd be delighted to be convinced otherwise!

Back