Virginia!!

I think we already have one. Chic's Beach in Norfolk. It's quiet and mostly only locals go there. There is a lovely path up through the dunes where you can touch yourself or each other if the mood is right.
 
4 million people in the DMV and this thread falls to the fourth page. What us everybody doing?? Everybody's lives cannot be do boring they have nothing to post.
 
I hope everyone can enjoy a nice weather day out in the swva! The star city is gorgeous out today :)
 
4 million people in the DMV and this thread falls to the fourth page. What us everybody doing?? Everybody's lives cannot be do boring they have nothing to post.

I was at the DMV today and I don't think any of them were on Lit. What a shame.

Hello Virginia. Its a hot night here in the 757. How is everyone?
 
Ooops....Sorry I clicked in by mistake. It says "Virginia"....I thought it said Vagina. I need new glasses. ;)
 
I wanted to be wet on July 4th, but a hurricane is not my preferred method. Rainy bump from Hampton Roads.
 
We would have LOVED to have had Arthur visit us here in the RVA...dry as a frikkin' bone! But a nice day.
 
Aldie! I've been there!

Happy 4th. May your fireworks be bright and your ass not be the one lit up.
 
Nice day here in the star city :) enjoying the last bit of the holiday weekend. Hope everyone is having a great one !
 
Back
Top