The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA! I love it! She fainted before he could talk about his....extended, telephoto lens. :rolleyes:

Ok, I think it was time my flannel, pj covered butt made its way into bed. Night all. :rose:

Good night, sweet thing! Sleep well and I hope your chest is much clearer in the morning.
:kiss:

Good morning, Nakeds. Coffee on to brew and it smells great already. After a hectic trip to the airport last night, I just might stay in my pjs all day.

When I was a lot younger than I am, in the dim and distant past, a lady
wearing an anklet was an indication of her relaxed morals, if not her profession.

I never fathomed quite why: Women have been wearing them since ancient times!
I've heard that as well and I'm with you. It never came up in any of my dance classes, that's for sure.

Ooh, feet? Really?

Morning one, morning all

Oh yeah, coffee.

It rained last night so it might stay under a hundred today. 105 yesterday. :eek:

Morning anna! Mmm, pj day. I love those!

:kiss: TX. I enjoyed hearing about the pipe that did something and fell in something and there were lots of technical words and manly things going on. :p

Hey, sparrow! Welcome to the party. (I usually have Duchess the cat from Aristocats as my avatar as she is the original MILF; I'm just a pale - or looking at my feet you may say dark :devil: - imitation from Stepford but I cook nice sausages.)
:heart:

Hey, sparrow! Welcome to the party. (I usually have Duchess the cat from Aristocats as my avatar as she is the original MILF; I'm just a pale - or looking at my feet you may say dark :devil: - imitation from Stepford but I cook nice sausages.)
:heart:

Thanks! :) I've yet to get an avatar. :/

Morning one, morning all

Oh yeah, coffee.

It rained last night so it might stay under a hundred today. 105 yesterday. :eek:
Oh, that's just wrong. Here's hoping it stays well below 100.

Morning anna! Mmm, pj day. I love those!
I'm feeling incredibly lazy today. It isn't a great thing, but it is what it is. If I hadn't bashed my toe, I'd be thinking of how I could move furniture in order to paint.

Thanks! :) I've yet to get an avatar. :/
No worries. I don't have one either. :)

100 posts and you can post an AV from the users CP at the top of the page.

And good morning. or at least it is here.

Shweet! I figured you just had to be special, or bake cookies or something.

Oh, you don't have to pick one. Feel free to change them periodically until you find one that's 'just you' as the couture sales clerks say.

Well, I suppose if the avatar is me, then it can only be just me. :)

An interesting and beautiful choice, if I may say so.

Somewhere down toward the basement of the AH there is an Asian picture thread you might find interesting. An Arab one also.

My AV is me also. More years old than I care to remember but me in any case.

Good morning VM.

An interesting and beautiful choice, if I may say so.

Somewhere down toward the basement of the AH there is an Asian picture thread you might find interesting. An Arab one also.

The basement sounds scary. But, if it has Asians...

Good morning, I'll take my coffee to go. Got to beat the bridge opening.

The only traffic I encounter on my morning commute is if someone's dropped some clothes in the hallway between the bed and office :)

Probably not. :devil:

Yay, beat the opening. How's your day going, sparrow, Tx?

Who am I kidding, I'd rather be without! :)

My night is just wrapping up this side of the ball. Maybe one more ice cream bar before bed. :devil:

Who am I kidding, I'd rather be without! :)

My night is just wrapping up this side of the ball. Maybe one more ice cream bar before bed. :devil:

It wouldn't be a naked party if you had them on. :devil:

Mmm, ice cream. Got any to share? Perfect day for it today, contrast from yesterday.

Alright, let's see if I can survive Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back