Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a little's response.... :devil:

tumblr_mvx498o4ET1sgkeoeo1_500.jpg

and what a lucky daddy he would be to win the heart of a baby girl like you, INL. :kiss:

Welcome Tori, Always nice to know we keep finding out things we like as we get older :)

tumblr_mq8ntn1Gn91rugyn8o1_500.jpg

Giggles!

Happy Thursday daddies and girls! Stay warm!!

Oh I love that. Thank you for sharing.

and what a lucky daddy he would be to win the heart of a baby girl like you, INL. :kiss:

So very true Rob.

God today was a long day. Why do I keep deciding to leave the house? Time for more pain pills and bed I think.
Have a great Friday everyone

Happy weekend to all the little girls and their daddies! Time to unwind and relax after a long week :heart:

I hope everyone has or is having a great weekend.

Has anyone heard from Stan and Cookie lately?

Good day to all our happy crowd,:) let's hope the weekend is an eventful one for all-just don't do anything that I wouldn't:D

I hope everyone has or is having a great weekend.

Has anyone heard from Stan and Cookie lately?

"I have in fact. Lots going on for each of them in RL right now but last I talked to Cookie (Tuesday I think, or Wednesday) both were well!"

"Happy weekend to ALL - sister Baby Girls and Daddies! Welcome to the newcomers, and HELLO from the new apartment!":)

Good day to all our happy crowd,:) let's hope the weekend is an eventful one for all-just don't do anything that I wouldn't:D

So our options are wide open then

good morning all the baby girls and and Daddies.
Sending good thoughts for a beautiful weekend for each of you. :rose:

Good morning Sis, I hope you have a great weekend too.

Indeed! Enjoy the weekend lovers!

You too

"I have in fact. Lots going on for each of them in RL right now but last I talked to Cookie (Tuesday I think, or Wednesday) both were well!"

Ok thank you for letting me know, I have been thinking of them and worried. Send them my love please

"Happy weekend to ALL - sister Baby Girls and Daddies! Welcome to the newcomers, and HELLO from the new apartment!":)

YAY so excited Sis *claps* Enjoy it

Happy Saturday everyone :) .am about to make some dinner, chicken,rice,black beans,and plantains.

Nice i'm about to have bacon, eggs and toast

So our options are wide open then

Good morning Sis, I hope you have a great weekend too.

You too

Ok thank you for letting me know, I have been thinking of them and worried. Send them my love please

YAY so excited Sis *claps* Enjoy it

Nice i'm about to have bacon, eggs and toast

My favorite breakfast food with a glass of orange jui

(Giggle snorting) "Which, girls, gives us a nearly INFINITE amount of latitude I suspect.";):D

And I still say it wasn't me who did that behind the bicycle shed either and I never have. Anyway it gives me a headache..........

Last edited:
I'm more sure by the day

Good morning all especially the daddies. I need to find mine and would also welcome guidance as a newcomer, from other baby girls.

good morning

Its been a busy weekend for me and I've neglected the babies! OMG.

Welcome all the new babies! As a word of caution to those of you seeking. Please check for the "daddy's“ comments elsewhere; especially ask the babies here about the daddies before signing on and giving out private information.

Advise starting out with kik, Yahoo, hangouts, etc. before moving to texting. I think its very important especially for "virgins" that want to be daddies or baby girls.

Okay I'll step away from my soap box.

Hugs babies and hearty handshakes for the daddies

Last edited:
Good morning to all our family and friends here, we've just had a sombre morning this being ''Remembrance Sunday'', and it was good to see the wreath laying ceremony lead as always by Her Majesty The Queen, flawless as usual, in the bright Autumn sunshine.

Good morning all especially the daddies. I need to find mine and would also welcome guidance as a newcomer, from other baby girls.

Welcome to our group, I hope you find what you are looking for here. You will I know find good friends among the lovely Baby Girls who frequent our company.

AS always, "God Save the Queen." We love the Brits, even if Obummer sent Churchill's bust back.

I call my man Daddy and I especially like it when he spanks me. I get hot just thinking about it. We don't have a daddy relationship in the traditional sense but during sex it is hot and amazing to let him take control and be my daddy. Baby likes it when her daddy spanks her hard. ;) She wants to be Daddy's good little girl.

"Message to TT from Cookie saying thanks and sending love. And to all the Daddies (and Baby Girls) who have served or are serving in the Military - Happy Veteran's Day. You are never forgotten and we thank you for your service and your sacrifice.":rose:

"Message to TT from Cookie saying thanks and sending love. And to all the Daddies (and Baby Girls) who have served or are serving in the Military - Happy Veteran's Day. You are never forgotten and we thank you for your service and your sacrifice.":rose:

Aww thank you for letting me know Sis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back