The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words. .

You're more than welcome, Sweetie. He's the first one that popped into my head and he's consistent.

I mean it, you can hold a candle to any of the writers here.

Never had the chance to play WAW, kinda got stuck on Black Ops then MW3. But its on my list for sure.

And the first one isn't bad. One thing I hate about both is the freaking characters. Its like "dude I got this tank" then the get in your way and crap.

Yeah, the AI is kind of terrible in those. You really need to play with real people to not have them running around in front of you and getting shot.

I only really played WAW for the zombies, but I thought they were better than the Black Ops zombies. I liked the guns better, too.

LT ~ Apparently that nap was needed but I'd forgotten how sleeping in the day makes you feel all funny.

Yeah, the AI is kind of terrible in those. You really need to play with real people to not have them running around in front of you and getting shot.

I only really played WAW for the zombies, but I thought they were better than the Black Ops zombies. I liked the guns better, too.

Yeah then you still have idiots most of the time. People who run around like crazy, getting killed and crap.

Same with COD though, that's way I normally play solo or with a selected group.

Did you ever download the new map packs? They brought back several of the older zombie maps

Yeah then you still have idiots most of the time. People who run around like crazy, getting killed and crap.

Same with COD though, that's way I normally play solo or with a selected group.

Did you ever download the new map packs? They brought back several of the older zombie maps

Yeah, I have all the maps for Black Ops. All I use it for are zombies, so it made sense to get all the maps for it.

Plus, I still like playing on Der Rise, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa.

Also, the moon map is crazytown bananapants.

Yeah, I have all the maps for Black Ops. All I use it for are zombies, so it made sense to get all the maps for it.

Plus, I still like playing on Der Rise, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa.

Also, the moon map is crazytown bananapants.

I hated the Moon! First time I played that freaking space dude appeared behind me and scared the hell out of me. Didn't help the name above him was like "EvilClown(something). Then I kept picturimg evil clowns. I also hated Shanghai.

Ascension was my favorite. My group had the perfect strategy to rule it.

I hated the Moon! First time I played that freaking space dude appeared behind me and scared the hell out of me. Didn't help the name above him was like "EvilClown(something). Then I kept picturimg evil clowns. I also hated Shanghai.

Ascension was my favorite. My group had the perfect strategy to rule it.

Yeah, Ascension was good stuff. Get up on that landing pad, start circling around, and let the chaos begin.

I don't know if you're on Xbox, but I assume it's the same on PS3 too, the moon man has the name of one of the people on your friends list above him. I was playing a game with my nephew once, and my other nephew, his younger brother, was the name above the moon man's head. It was good for a laugh for us.

Dude is a bitch to kill though.

Yeah, Ascension was good stuff. Get up on that landing pad, start circling around, and let the chaos begin.

I don't know if you're on Xbox, but I assume it's the same on PS3 too, the moon man has the name of one of the people on your friends list above him. I was playing a game with my nephew once, and my other nephew, his younger brother, was the name above the moon man's head. It was good for a laugh for us.

Dude is a bitch to kill though.

Yeah I played on Xbox. I was playing online with a friend and that's were the clown name came from. Its funny when its someone you're buds with.

He was, me and another would leave a Crawler and run around him knifing to save our ammo, it took forever.

Then there was the one who's name I can't remember with George Romero. I hated that one too. I always got caught and he'd be there.

Good morning DW! I'm loving it so far. M13 has been really helpful working the kinks out and getting ideas together. Thank you for recommending him, by the way.

And aww *blushes* Thank you for the kind words.

I was wondering why my ears were burning...

Yeah I played on Xbox. I was playing online with a friend and that's were the clown name came from. Its funny when its someone you're buds with.

He was, me and another would leave a Crawler and run around him knifing to save our ammo, it took forever.

Then there was the one who's name I can't remember with George Romero. I hated that one too. I always got caught and he'd be there.

Yeah, what was that one called? With the lighthouse... I use to destroy that map. Could get a cycle going in the later waves, and it was just run and gun.. we'd have games that would take hours. Open up the lighthouse all the way to the top, and you could slide down the zip line, run down the boat, run back to where you start, back up to the lighthouse, repeat, and just keep the zombies trailing behind you that way.

But of course, it was always the lack of ammo that got you.

Yeah, what was that one called? With the lighthouse... I use to destroy that map. Could get a cycle going in the later waves, and it was just run and gun.. we'd have games that would take hours. Open up the lighthouse all the way to the top, and you could slide down the zip line, run down the boat, run back to where you start, back up to the lighthouse, repeat, and just keep the zombies trailing behind you that way.

But of course, it was always the lack of ammo that got you.

Call of the Dead.

I just couldn't get going on it. I could go so far in all the other maps just not Moon

But, I always got lucky with getting the Thunder Gun and upgrading to the Zeus cannon made it a beast and murdering was simplified! Side that with a GAIL upgraded, I'm good.. The SPK and HM112 (cant remember if that's right) was great with the ammo you needed but they were to heavy for running.

Call of the Dead.

I just couldn't get going on it. I could go so far in all the other maps just not Moon

But, I always got lucky with getting the Thunder Gun and upgrading to the Zeus cannon made it a beast and murdering was simplified! Side that with a GAIL upgraded, I'm good.. The SPK and HM112 (cant remember if that's right) was great with the ammo you needed but they were to heavy for running.

I think the HK is what you're thinking of in the HM112.

And yeah, Call of the Dead. It had that sniper that shot exploding rounds, and could be upgraded to a thermal scope.. I can't remember what that gun was called, but it was awesome. Even killed that bastard Romero with it a few times. So satisfying to watch him disappear into the water and give you your free perk.

I think the HK is what you're thinking of in the HM112.

And yeah, Call of the Dead. It had that sniper that shot exploding rounds, and could be upgraded to a thermal scope.. I can't remember what that gun was called, but it was awesome. Even killed that bastard Romero with it a few times. So satisfying to watch him disappear into the water and give you your free perk.

Hmm yeah HK actually sounds right. I just remember it was like 150 rounds where as the SPK was 175.

I never got the sniper with exploding rounds. I didn't even know there was one. I know the cross bow, which I hated.

Ha... yeah I even have the "Kaboom" as my text ringtone. Zombies was how I wasted time. I miss it :(

Not sure if you ever played MW3 but they changed it so it was against enemy soldiers in waves like Zombies. They had Juggernauts, attack helicopters, attack dogs, all sorts if evils. What was cool about it though was you can pick up a dead dude's gun and collect ammo, your points were for buying airstrikes and preds.

Its not as fun as Zombies but its alright.

Hmm yeah HK actually sounds right. I just remember it was like 150 rounds where as the SPK was 175.

I never got the sniper with exploding rounds. I didn't even know there was one. I know the cross bow, which I hated.

Ha... yeah I even have the "Kaboom" as my text ringtone. Zombies was how I wasted time. I miss it :(

Not sure if you ever played MW3 but they changed it so it was against enemy soldiers in waves like Zombies. They had Juggernauts, attack helicopters, attack dogs, all sorts if evils. What was cool about it though was you can pick up a dead dude's gun and collect ammo, your points were for buying airstrikes and preds.

Its not as fun as Zombies but its alright.
Yeah, that one was called Spec Ops. It was sort of like the Spec Ops in MW2 and zombies had a baby, sort of a combination of the two. It wasn't bad, but zombies was definitely better.

I did love dropping predator missiles on those fucking Juggernauts, though.

Yeah, that one was called Spec Ops. It was sort of like the Spec Ops in MW2 and zombies had a baby, sort of a combination of the two. It wasn't bad, but zombies was definitely better.

I did love dropping predator missiles on those fucking Juggernauts, though.

Ha! Yeah... I just hated having three Jugs and a helicopter. No where to run because one of them is waiting around every corner.

But besides those I mainly just used my Xbox for online multiplayer. I was pretty good at it. I think last time I played my KDR was like .94? Not the best but for someone who constantly runs (I hate camping) it is not bad.

I got a lot of shit of course... idiots who get pissed because they lost to a girl. I'd been called all sorts of names. Never bothered me though, cause most of the time I just kicked their asses again.

Ha! Yeah... I just hated having three Jugs and a helicopter. No where to run because one of them is waiting around every corner.

But besides those I mainly just used my Xbox for online multiplayer. I was pretty good at it. I think last time I played my KDR was like .94? Not the best but for someone who constantly runs (I hate camping) it is not bad.

I got a lot of shit of course... idiots who get pissed because they lost to a girl. I'd been called all sorts of names. Never bothered me though, cause most of the time I just kicked their asses again.

I was never that good at COD MP. I think I'm more of a third-person shooter type.. Gears of War, Mass Effect, that sort of thing. It's not often I play FPS, unless it's Fallout or something along those lines.

I do love when people send me angry messages though. Most of the time, I usually just send a "<3" back to them, cause it makes me laugh to think they're so angry and all they're getting in reply is a heart.

I was never that good at COD MP. I think I'm more of a third-person shooter type.. Gears of War, Mass Effect, that sort of thing. It's not often I play FPS, unless it's Fallout or something along those lines.

I do love when people send me angry messages though. Most of the time, I usually just send a "<3" back to them, cause it makes me laugh to think they're so angry and all they're getting in reply is a heart.

Hah yeah its funny when they are trying to piss you off and it doesn't work. I had some dude rant about how I should be in the kitchen and not on a man's game. My responds was "damn now I really want to bake a cake." It pissed him of beyond belief and I dont really get why
He was screaming and shouting for like four games before rage quitting m. Its so stupid how people try to fight online.

I haven't played much other than FPSs. Never found many games that interest me. I did play Deadspace 2 for a while and I tried Skyrim. Assassin Creed was cool. Its definitely a game I'm going to play more of if I get the chance.

Hah yeah its funny when they are trying to piss you off and it doesn't work. I had some dude rant about how I should be in the kitchen and not on a man's game. My responds was "damn now I really want to bake a cake." It pissed him of beyond belief and I dont really get why
He was screaming and shouting for like four games before rage quitting m. Its so stupid how people try to fight online.

I haven't played much other than FPSs. Never found many games that interest me. I did play Deadspace 2 for a while and I tried Skyrim. Assassin Creed was cool. Its definitely a game I'm going to play more of if I get the chance.

I love AC. I've been looking forward to ACIII for months now. I have no doubt it's going to take over my life for a while when it comes out.

I actually own Skyrim, and haven't even played it yet. I just haven't had the time to get sucked into it like I know I will. I heard the Dead Space games were both good, but I haven't played either. I'm also in the middle of Arkham City, which is quite good, and haven't had the chance to finish that, either.

Just no time!

But you can come use my XBox if you want. ;)

I love AC. I've been looking forward to ACIII for months now. I have no doubt it's going to take over my life for a while when it comes out.

I actually own Skyrim, and haven't even played it yet. I just haven't had the time to get sucked into it like I know I will. I heard the Dead Space games were both good, but I haven't played either. I'm also in the middle of Arkham City, which is quite good, and haven't had the chance to finish that, either.

Just no time!

But you can come use my XBox if you want. ;)

I think the AC I played was Brotherhood but I could be wrong... I dont remember what it was. Hmm.. now I got to figure that out.

I couldn't get into Skyrim... I just really didn't like it. But I promised my brother I'd play it for an hour so I did. Literally right as the hour was up my console froze. I took that as a sign.

I heard about Arkham City, it is another I'll have to play...

I might need to take you up on that offer :D

LT: Really gotta try to get at least an hour or so of sleep in... so with that being said, one last post then I'm off!

I think the AC I played was Brotherhood but I could be wrong... I dont remember what it was. Hmm.. now I got to figure that out.

I couldn't get into Skyrim... I just really didn't like it. But I promised my brother I'd play it for an hour so I did. Literally right as the hour was up my console froze. I took that as a sign.

I heard about Arkham City, it is another I'll have to play...

I might need to take you up on that offer :D

LT: Really gotta try to get at least an hour or so of sleep in... so with that being said, one last post then I'm off!

I played the first AC but never finished it though I did like, after that I had little desire to play the others. This new one is a bit intriguing as I do like the American Revolution, though I am wary of the stealth. Every bit of gameplay I've seen is him taking out 5 guy in plain sight.

I played Skyrim after 30 hours and stopped. In all honesty, it's a step down from previous Elder Scrolls titles.

Arkham City, fun game if not more of the same just bigger. As of now I'm playing Silent Hill Downpour which is very good and scary as well as Borderlands 2 which is just as great. Just thought I'd share.

LT: Off to go do.... stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back