How To Login to Chat

Logan_Reynolds

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Posts
144
Hey,

I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem lately also, but every time I try to login to chat, I bring up the window, start it up, it reaches the initialization stage....& just stays there!!! :confused:

I don't know if this a problem with the site or with my computer. Anyone know? And if it is a problem with my computer, is there anyone who can help me fix it?

Thanx
 
There are often "issues" with the chat on this site. I just shrug and come back another time if I want to chat. Sorry.
 
I can't even get there...I keep getting a "www.literotica.com
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later. "
 
I have the same problem just wont load at all no matter what time of day I try, and has been like it for quite a while now.
 
Ditto on that problem...for at least a few weeks now. Tried emailing support too, but no reply. If anyone figures it out, post it here?
 
Been having the same problem for a few weeks now... though it works every now and then. Was able to log in yesterday... but its stuck on 'initializing' again today.
 
Glad to hear I ain't the only one!! Please mods help us out here - all we want is a little friendly chat!! Please tell us what we need to do.
 
Same here. I thought it was my computer that was the problem. Who do we contact to get it fixed?
 
Same thing happens to me! I tried Google Chrome, Firefox and IE.. all have the same problem. *shakes head* It's been like that for months for me. I haven't been able to log in for at least 6 months.
 
Who do we contact to get it fixed?

No one. The admins are well aware of the problems with chat and will fix them as they see fit.

Until then, your best bet is finding a more reliable place to chat. There are loads of free chat communities. You guys should organize and set up a place for Litsters to talk with one of them.
 
Close it down and keep trying. Sometimes I can get in doing that.

It's certainly one of those "Thank god!" moments when the little login screen finally comes up.
 
Me too!

I have tried several times and only got in once recently. It seems to hang whne it is "loading resources".
 
Shock and awe... I made it into the chat for the first time in several months! :-D
 
As with everyone here it tends not to load but just hits the 'initialisation' point and then stops. I've managed to get on a couple of times but basically it was because once it got to that 'initialisation' point I just hit 'enter chat' again and again and again and...you get the point lol. Still no guarantee of getting in though :(
 
Managed it!

Got in yesterday after about ten tries.

Incidentally I installed the latest Flash update just in case that was causing the problem - doesn't seem to make any difference, it is still hits and miss.
 
Hi, and welcome to Lit, all of you who have post counts under 30....We're here on the boards because of a long and painful history of chat not having worked since...oh, I don't know...2005 or so?? So you can keep trying chat, or you can come over in the Playground and try to meet people there. :)

Hi, Erika! Hope all is well on your side of the country!!! (((Hugs)))
 
I can sometimes get the login screen to come up. Then I entered what I thought was my username/password. It said I didn't exist and to register...but when I click register it takes me back to the main page.

I was sad, since I really used to love the chat when I was in college.
 
Sometimes usernames get wiped out, your login on this board doesn't work on the chat....you may want to try one of the other register links in the chat area to create a new username, then try. It can take a lot of attempts to get in, takes me sometimes 5-10 attempts before i can log in.
 
chatroom here?

Did not know they had a chatroom, how do I find it? is it easy to learn how to use it? I use yahoo but had my daughter show me how to use that and then they closed it, before I got a chance to chat..
 
Did not know they had a chatroom, how do I find it? is it easy to learn how to use it? I use yahoo but had my daughter show me how to use that and then they closed it, before I got a chance to chat..
You're better off finding another place to chat.
 
Back
Top