Yeishia Through The Looking Glass - My Threads!

yeishia

Literotica Guru
This is an update not the original post :)

Due to my recent battle with Cancer which thankfully I won yet again, regretfully I had to drop most of my threads.

I am updating as to where everything stands as I try and decide where to go from here. I must spend more time in the real world tending to my health and life proper and so will have to decide which threads to resume, or if I should start afresh just as I have in the real world .

I shall keep you updated. :)

The threads below are mostly private threads; each speaks to different parts of my psyche. They are my escape from the real world and the stresses of the Lounges proper.

Serendipity This is a New Thread a continuation of my bedroom , a complete home where I shall Play to heal.

Yeishia’s bedroom A unique expression of the real me.....

The Vassal Academy Private Club
My Private Playground.

Isis Playground A place of harmony I love to visit to think meditate and occasionally play.

Information or Interest Threads started by me.

I will try and keep up as best I can my information threads. I would love it if you would consider helping me by adding your input when you can please.:rose:

Your Birthday's Please!

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

SRP Quotes and Insights! A Discussion and Information Thread

Quote of the Day!

Sensual Dance Scenes.

For Shits and Giggles started by me. :D

I hope when you are bored or having writers block you will consider posting in my fluff threads. It makes me smile to see the antics we all get up to in them.

Things you should NEVER say during Sex no matter who its with!

Sexy Word Play Association

5 glorious words that make me puddle!

Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

Group started by me.

This is the only active serious thread of mine at the moment. I will not add others until I am able to give this one the attention it deserves. Unfortunately I have held it up because of my own ill health. :( This will change soon. Again I thank my co-writers for their ongoing patience.

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Dee, Veroe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira. Ms Aphrodite, Last _Rider.

Threads on hold for now!

Rebirth With Tio

An Alternate Reality! with Light_Rider

A Wintered Heart With LightIce

Switch me up! With chronicle_tenko

Beauty and the Beast with Lady Thunder

Threads awaiting strong male Leads, that I would love to resurrect when I am fully recovered. I shall re write the opening scenes when I find a co-writer, with modifications if necessary!

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward

The Watcher!
Something along similar lines.

My Fair Lady An unusual concept which I would very much like to continue to explore.

If you are interested in any of the above please drop a post here as I only receive PM's from those on my buddy list for the moment. :rose:

Finally here is a list of threads I was in once upon a time that I was very proud of or really enjoyed.

Dominance. My very first writing attempt with Slipped Halo & friends.

Another of Life's Surprises.
with M13

Santa Isabella Island
with Veroe.

Master's lust for his girls
with Hfusyntar et al. Pure fun and devilment.

Last edited:
Seems Rayne and I have started a movement!
Sweet!
Ohhh...you have so many Yeishia...I am thinking come 2010 I will be stalking some of your's now that I know where to find them all! :D

what about the threads you stalk?

Define Stalking?:devil:

Those I read or those I casually post in?

You would like to see my last? It will be a long one:eek:

Seems Rayne and I have started a movement!
Sweet!
Ohhh...you have so many Yeishia...I am thinking come 2010 I will be stalking some of your's now that I know where to find them all! :D

Thank you :) I am already reading some of yours:rose:

Ohhh...you will have to tell me which of your's should I read first Yeishia?
I'm flattered that you're reading mine though I started out quite shakily in a few...trying to find my feet when I started here!
I will most definitely start reading after some much needed sleep and a suggestion or two from you as to where to start with such a list... :eek:
:rose:

Define Stalking?:devil:

Those I read or those I casually post in?

You would like to see my last? It will be a long one:eek:

Thank you :) I am already reading some of yours:rose:

lol...the ones you read religiously

lol...the ones you read religiously

Dragon I would love to compile a list for you but am hesitant as I would hate to perhaps inadvertently offend someone, by leaving them out.

Or make someone feel small because they are not on my list...not because their work isn't good but because I haven't come across it yet.:rose::heart:

Last edited:
Ohhh...you will have to tell me which of your's should I read first Yeishia?
I'm flattered that you're reading mine though I started out quite shakily in a few...trying to find my feet when I started here!
I will most definitely start reading after some much needed sleep and a suggestion or two from you as to where to start with such a list... :eek:
:rose:

He He if you haven't read any of my stuff yet then perhaps you should leave it that way!:eek::D

I have taken a look at the list of threads you stalk they are written by awesome writers and my writing quite frankly doesn't hold a candle to theirs, you would be bored silly:eek:

I simply plod along enjoying the threads I am in and doing the best that I can and trying to improve my craft.

I do thank you for the thought Monique:rose:

Happy New Year!:heart:

*laughs* love the title.......but I will not be blamed for the movement I spotted someone else had done it so I copied them *grins* so I am innocent.

He He if you haven't read any of my stuff yet then perhaps you should leave it that way!:eek::D

I have taken a look at the list of threads you stalk they are written by awesome writers and my writing quite frankly doesn't hold a candle to theirs, you would be bored silly:eek:

I simply plod along enjoying the threads I am in and doing the best that I can and trying to improve my craft.

I do thank you for the thought Monique:rose:

Happy New Year!:heart:

Thinks I should spank you for being so down on yourself!

Don't be silly! I hate it when people get down on themselves...just asked Amchentai what I did to him last time...

Grins wickedly

I stalk the few that I've come across, I want to expand! I have tried reading the Vassel Academy a few times but it's so big and I keep getting pulled away from it! Grrr...really hate that...I think I will work through your threads systematically whether you like it or not Yeishia! ;) Prove something to you by doing so hopefully...

lol:rose:

The Vassal is my favorite group!

Try The Watcher for a quick read. That is the one I love the most even though
cgraven could not continue in it:(

I would love to continue it *sigh if I can ever find the perfect writer:)

He is impossible to replace!!!!!!

Wow! I just added ~ Harem Of Fur ~ to my list!

What a lot or writers :eek:

I know, scary, huh? Not sure but I think we may have lost a writer though.

I don't know the details, but...Bsquad and Rayne seem to have gotten into some argument last night.

yeah. Only time will tell, but now all the gals can post so GET POSTING :D

I have added a new lounge of sorts:)

Isis Playground ~ By Yeishia & Scarlet ~ Invitation only!

A place were subs gather to be themselves- No Males, No Masters/Mistresses.

We will be sending out invitations to everyone soon who meets the criteria:devil:

I cannot wait :heart:

If you are interested on becoming a member please do not hesitate to contact myself or Scarlet:rose:

Yesterday I received two pieces of devastating news; the first concerns my health and the second that someone I care deeply for had removed himself from my life. Both coming with in hours of one another have thrown me into a bit of a tail spin. I spent much of last night trying to make sense of my life,. It would be very easy to disappear with in the pages of lit , but instead I have decided to deal with my life in the real world. With that aim in mind I am reducing my threads down to my own; The Vassal Academy, Rebirth and of course Dominance, my very first thread here on lit, as they are not time intensive.

I have loved writing with you all and hope that you understand my rationale.:rose:

I will try and keep up my information and fluff threads as often as I can, though this will not be on a daily basis any more.

Isis I will open up to all females so that all can take advantage of this wonderful place in my absence :heart:

Last edited:

I have 2 new threads that I am very excited about :)

A Wintered Heart
with LightIce

And

~ "Redemption!" ~

A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward.

"Out of Dominance came Redemption and from her Redemption came True Dominance.
This is the story of a very special kind of love born out of deep emotion! "

With Firmhanded_Daddy

I hope anyone who decides to read along enjoys them both:rose:

I am rushing to get all of my posts up to date before I leave this afternoon.

I have good news....:)

Last Rider has agreed to do Switch me up! with me I am so exited, we will start from scratch.

I thank him from the bottom of my heart:heart:

Thread Update!

I am updating my stories, my health is returning and and as a result I feel my muse returning.

Thank you so much Light Ice, Tio, C.T and Last_Rider for the patience you all have shown me during your long wait:rose:

These are my stories…..

Yeishia’s bedroom
A unique expression of the real me.....

The Vassal Academy Private Club
A Private Playground for the Vassal Academy writers.

Isis Playground A place of harmony where drama will not be tolerated A collaboration with Scarletnym!

One on Ones.

Rebirth With Tio

A Wintered Heart With LightIce.

Group started by me.[/U]

The Vassal Academy With many amazing writers; Tio, Sweetp, Dee, Venoe, Scarlet. Ghgris. Fira, EzraPound, Spake, Trixabell

Information or Interest Threads started by me.

Passionate Poetry

An Eclectic Collection

A Sexual Thesaurus

SRP Quotes and Insights! A Discussion and Information Thread

The Most Evocative Dance Scenes.

Quote of the Day!

For Shits and Giggles started by me.
:D[/U]

Things you should NEVER say during Sex no matter who its with!

Sexy Word Play Association

5 glorious words that make me puddle!

Threads awaiting a strong male Lead That I would love to resurrect!

Redemption! A spin off from Dominance - Angel’s Journey forward

We had barely begun when FD could no longer write this.. I need a special someone to continue this please. A true domiment who will recognize her needs.

The Watcher ~ It was with cgraven:rose: but he is no longer available and is willing to relinquish to another.

We could also begin again using a similar concept.

A Brand New Thread idea will be added shortly as soon as I have caught up:rose:

Last edited:
Back