A GB Noob Guide to Alts.

I watched John Wick and John Wick 2 a couple weeks ago when it was too cold to go out. He is definitely not hard on the eyes. Now the hand......uh, never mind. ;)

Stick around long enough and you'll be accused of being me. Except by 4_Est. He knows better.

John Wick is a beast. I enjoy watching him kill. He likes the head shot, only way to be sure. Works for zombies too.

I can only be your alt if I can get these people straightened out. What if I misquote someone? They will see through me for sure. You have a rep to protect. I’m not sure what it is, but it’s probably cool.

The politics people will know better too. I can barely utter the word democrat without throwing up :)

Hope you didn’t make any resolutions or if you did they have all been broken. I toyed with being nicer this year. I did that 2 years ago. Didn’t really work out.
 
John Wick is a beast. I enjoy watching him kill. He likes the head shot, only way to be sure. Works for zombies too.

I can only be your alt if I can get these people straightened out. What if I misquote someone? They will see through me for sure. You have a rep to protect. I’m not sure what it is, but it’s probably cool.

The politics people will know better too. I can barely utter the word democrat without throwing up :)

Hope you didn’t make any resolutions or if you did they have all been broken. I toyed with being nicer this year. I did that 2 years ago. Didn’t really work out.

See, no one would believe you're my alt - we have different political views and yet we still get along well! Funny how that works. ;)
 
See, no one would believe you're my alt - we have different political views and yet we still get along well! Funny how that works. ;)

Let’s now join hands and sing the old time favorite Kum bi yah.

I know I spelled that wrong. Such a weird word. The point is, we are the world, we are the children...

It’s going to be a long year :)
 
I don't know why you right wing jerkoffs love to protect this passive-aggressive misogynistic female impersonator.

Well, ever since Jen ghosted this joint, there's no one else in their camp to do the free blowjobs, so...

G01Ye.gif


:D
 
I'm gonna guess she "for real" has you on ignore. Just a guess. You keep posting away though, punkin.
 
SIDE NOTE TO NOOBS: As you can see, the insiders find this shit endlessly fascinating and amusing. As you observe them in their cages, remember that these poor souls have little to do outside of their zoo activities.

Refrain from feeding them peanuts, and avoid sticking your hands into their cages.

And now, back to the chatter of these trolls...

Dear NOOBS we aren't all a bunch of wankers. Get to know us and some of us are quite pleasant.

But make your own minds up and welcome. :)
 
Thanks, I also now know who else to put on ignore, YOU. I don't know why you right wing jerkoffs love to protect this passive-aggressive misogynistic female impersonator.

I keep one or two right wing nutjobs off ignore just for fun.

I wish you stopped being such a "whites are racists" obsessed poster.

The person that you believe to be behind this Alt
likes and drops all the bating and games when they chat with LJ, LadyF or SamuelX.

They only do them with paranoid posters like you, the white and latino Leftists and occasionally IK.
You are a bit more reflective than them, in that you pick up nuances ie regarding Jews and so on
But your paranoia often gets the best of you.

Honestly, nowisthetime.

I'm not trying to diminish your personal experiences. You mentioned a couple of times that you were raised in and lived in Red States, so I'm sure that you came across a lot of redneck racists. I'm sure that some of their attitudes were horrible.

But don't let that color every fucking interaction you have with a white person, and read into every f..ing small thing that they do : 'REDNECK RACISTS'
Your attitude is bloody insulting and, at the end of the day, quiteRacist.

.

I'm really pissed off, nowissthetime.

So you waltz in, dictating to me who I am or am not allowed to interact with,
and you call me all those bloody insulting and racist things. For the xxx time.
Even tho there was nothing "racist" about my comments.

Am I supposed to think that your outrageous attitude is ok, just because you're black and I'm "white"?

Do you hold some sort of intellectual property rights on discrimination? Do you think that other people didn't ever come across bullying or discrimination in their lives? Clearly not to the degree that a Black person would in Red States, but still…

Okay, you've got me super duper uber vexed now, nowissthetime.

Even tho there was nothing "racialist" about my comments, you just saunter into the joint with your big massive beautiful black Dolly Parton titties and think you can smack me around with them? Send me flying against the wall like like like a goddamn Tom and Jerry cartoon? Smash my nose against the stucco?

Am I supposed to be bedazzled because your bombastic demeanor is hunky-dory, just because you're a fabulous shapely Black Queen with succulent meaty thighs and I'm just a lowly, pasty, bony-ass bleached skeleton that the National Museum of Natural History wouldn't pay five bucks for?

Do you have some sort of patent or promissory note or title deed on discrimination? Do you believe that other people don't have big tits like yours in their lives? Clearly not to the degree that a curvaceous Black person would while eating in Red Lobster, but still…

Seriously really, now is NOT the time, nowisthetime! I'm so pissed off right now my eyeballs are bloodshot and I can see the infrared spectrum and all the invisible shit you normally don't see, it's freaking me out, man! It's like a fucking H.P. Lovecraft novel or some bent shit like that!

I wasn't trying to miniaturize your life experiences like I had a shrink ray or something but your attitude is risibly decrepit and, when the working day is done, oh girls, they wanna have Fun.

.

nowisthetime, I wish I knew how to quit you!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS!!!

The person that you believe to be behind this Alt
likes and drops the beat behind the DJ booth and makes all the peeps twerk on the dance floor, like LJ, LadyF or SamuelX. Also *Twisted*, 2navymom, 33James33, aguy6468, akaradar, alittlelost, Allforfun18, AlwaysSoaked, AlwaysTraveling, amyforfun, Amy_1988, Anordinaryjoe, Arthur_J_Cummings, ausmale499, avengerfive, AveryElle, awankandanap, Azjsboe, Baltimoredude, Bashbrother, Beachlvr3, bhill8671, Billybobenglish, bimomdad, blues2000, Bob_Aganoush, Bonbon1, bonhamj27, Boomer25, Boxlicker101, breastybabe, brw02, bryan09, canitieyou, cascadiabound, caseyjordan, cbo1234, cd4348, cdnGuy2016, CharlieGG, Cherilyn16, coachdb18, Comshaw, Cougarslut, cowboyup878, crashD, CTCEO, Cthulhu1138, DaAxis66, DaffodilMoonbeam, daggett, darrad143, Delightfuldeviant90, destodes777, Dismalgirl, DJack7072, Don10, DonnieMagazino, Dr. Groove, Eastcoastminx, Eliphaz, ender27, enjoy_reading, ericrodman101, evilron, fire515, fox67, funguy4u100, FunWithDirtyWords, gamingreg, garajd, GCC2211, Gearman70, ged63, GhostFeather18, GloriHoleLover2, h60pilot, HayleyLuvsSex, heartofcourage, HeavyBalls, herMaster1111, Hiddenfreak1, Him15, hopingforthebest, hotcheesycakes, Ilovetoeatsperm, JasonJe3, jc199123, Jdawg2000, jemmy, JennyNo1, Jerseyshore, John Blackhawk, josekigo77, JRothschild, jujolgdete, justlookingaround333, kaiwolf, KansasCraig, KarenB59, katalynn, KatKat169, Kelleebabes, Kismets_Paramour, Klinkster, knightowl21, KRae25, kt8867, LaFun, lanceGibs, Lazkiwi, Lcox530, LeeC53, LeinadVirgo, lin86, LitShark, littleguy86, Littlemissfoxy, llidar, LoAndBeholdGuy, Lollygirl26, Loradai, Lord_Coitus, LouieT, Love2Spurt, lovesthebeach, lovetporoleplay, lustfulraj, Lustful_Intentions, luv2photograph, luvemboth, madhatter99, MahoganyAngel, ManLuvs2PlzW, markr34, matron222, MaxNr, mbmreader, Mello_SixtyNine, mensaracefan, MetroNJ, Midwest50Guy, MileHighBound, mmarfox, mnbreastluver, Mohavekid, mondago, mpt1, Mr. Briggs, MrEd63, MrGRPeach, mrschastity, Mrtenant, msub50some, mulder456, NastyNyx, NaughtyCamMan, naughtyhubby1, nevergetenough, Nfclue1, NomDePlay, NYCFireman26, o2baPrince, OldJourno, ozgreg, paddypan, pamelapet, patient1, Proximus, Queen_Vicki, qwertyuiop88, RagsNRiches, RawHumor, raylewis29, rd2195, Redsox123456, respeito, ReverendJames, rfhh1959, richmondman, Roadking03, rob13jr, romehasit, rough4sluts, RunningJib, saintcero, Saint_Ann, sammie1, sea7688, seaker59, SexyBob56, SexyguynSeattle, shaddy3445, sheyno2, shywolf03, skoalman, slayergirl69, spectre55p, Speedylinks2015, stephanieb1196, stockman35, Strong_hands_for_fun, sub4Dom, SweetiePieBabygirl, sweetTN, swriter, Taegul, tallguy78, TalondeKarrde, Taramafor, TattooedGent87, TechGuyAnthony, TechieGirl, tedchuster1217, thered66, thumper500, tileguy, tinypenis03, TJBill, TMCprincegeorge, TooYutes, topip, Trkr359, ts341, Ty_wrangler, UnderMyKilt, USMCCOWBOY, Vashkm, veronicammm, wadejamesxxx, wawa77, waynefar, Wazzufan88, wickedpanda, wideeyedone, Wifestories80, WillDarcy, wilson68, wjcloud9, wmtodd, Wolfking05, and ydahecnot.

But don't let your paranoia get the best of you., like, the white and latino and black and blatino and blasian and cablinasian and indian and native american and Pacific Islander and Methodists and left-handed people and that nutter IK.
You are a bit more reflective than them, when you wear shiny material and your big chocolatey tits stretches it out and so on






hyuk! :D
 
Dear NOOBS we aren't all a bunch of wankers. Get to know us and some of us are quite pleasant.

But make your own minds up and welcome. :)

Yes, NOOBS, keep an open mind and be "fair and balanced", as you assess this stimulating thread about the squabbles among the alts, and welcome to Lit Hell.

Pleasant people can be found on other threads, particularly on other boards.
 
Dear NOOBS we aren't all a bunch of wankers. Get to know us and some of us are quite pleasant.

But make your own minds up and welcome. :)

Des threatened to shoot me in the back of the head. My mind is made up.
 
Do you ever wonder why people sound so ridiculous when they explain things to you (Zumi) nowissthetime and the Board Feminazis?

Because they're weary of the fact that every single word will be scrutinized for hidden 'racist' meanings.

Just check half of the male posters (Adder for example) who posted in the #metoo thread.
-- They started with something in the line of "I think that those women who complained about being raped through catcalling are fantastic blah blah blah".
-- Then ("Well, I think that my asskissing saved my butt from being eaten alive so I can now say what I really think").

One doesn't have these sorts of silly interactions in LJ's threads, for example. They can just be themselves without bothering about being purposefully misinterpreted and villified.
.

Put the people you don't like on ignore and stick to LT's threads.

Good idea!
 
I guess I keep them off ignore for the same reason that You do. :)

Except I don't tell other people how to post nor do I care how they post. They are here for my amusement only and to make me feel better about myself.
 
Do you ever wonder why people sound so ridiculous when they explain things to you (Zumi) nowissthetime and the Board Feminazis?

Because they're weary of the fact that every single word will be scrutinized for hidden 'racist' meanings.

Just check half of the male posters (Adder for example) who posted in the #metoo thread.
-- They started with something in the line of "I think that those women who complained about being raped through catcalling are fantastic blah blah blah".
-- Then ("Well, I think that my asskissing saved my butt from being eaten alive so I can now say what I really think").

One doesn't have these sorts of silly interactions in LJ's threads, for example. They can just be themselves without bothering about being purposefully misinterpreted and villified.
.

You have a link to the guy who equated catcalling to rape? I'd really like to know who that was.

Thanks.
 
Awe, coconuts.

One of the board’s biggest imbeciles and racist shitstains is flailing about, using his 42nd username in a month, trying to justify his abhorrent, racist behaviour and comments.


The tale that just gets sadder and sadder, by the day. :rose:
 
This fake ass idjit thinks he's "triggering" me when I make fun of him...

tenor.gif


Just one example out of a million on how desperate this mentally ill wretch needs engagement on here: LT bumps up a moldy oldie SamuelX thread, who was a Cade alt to begin with years before Hashbrowns sprouted up here...and now he thinks Sammy's his BFF as he's talking about him like he just blew him for lunch. If homeboy threw out any more names he hears about from others in every post he makes, he'd be a rusty Rolodex. :D

It was hilarious for that one moment on the previous page, but seriously...I can't waste my lifespan on this all-day-every-day sociopathy. It's a new year and I'm fucking with the new. Y'all have fun with the buster. He'll be on his fifty-sixth username by the end of the week, anyway! :D
 
Back
Top