Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a first class imagination. And it is working quite well right now...

in the guest room of a friend's house...it's been about 2 weeks

in the guest room of a friend's house...it's been about 2 weeks

Last night in a Friends bedroom.

Wasnt alone though

He was wanking me off hard and fast (telling me how he wants me to fuck his wife)

Last edited:
Right here on my bed, right now... For the last two and a half hours, in fact :)
Got in a nice chat with a stranger on here and next thing I knew, I was laying on my belly enjoying my new dildo. Still at it. This thing is amazing.

Is it large and realistic? Did you describe what you were doing in your chat?

I want a nice, large realistic one.

a few nights ago, on the couch while hubby slept on the other couch across from me. I sometimes have days where I can't stop masturbating, everything turns me on, and it was one of those days. It was about the fifth time that day!! :kiss:

a few nights ago, on the couch while hubby slept on the other couch across from me. I sometimes have days where I can't stop masturbating, everything turns me on, and it was one of those days. It was about the fifth time that day!! :kiss:
I think we all have days like that. I got up to 4 times in one day and was still horny. I just could not do it again and expect to have any skin left. lol

yesterday, on my flight home.. i was sitting next to this 21 married hottie that had me really turned on.. couldn't help it and went to the toilet and jerked off twice thinking about those magnificent pair of tits.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back