Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Sorry I missed you

I'm sorry I've been away. My favorite patient has needed so much attention lately! Thank you all for your great comments. You have really made me feel good. Many have asked if I am really a nurse. The answer is most definitely yes! You have all made me feel so very good. My favorite patient enjoys hearing all the positive comments as well. I thought I would drop by and give everyone a kiss :kiss:

Attachments

• Kiss.jpg
    Kiss.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,680
I'm sorry I've been away. My favorite patient has needed so much attention lately! Thank you all for your great comments. You have really made me feel good. Many have asked if I am really a nurse. The answer is most definitely yes! You have all made me feel so very good. My favorite patient enjoys hearing all the positive comments as well. I thought I would drop by and give everyone a kiss :kiss:

Nice to see ya, would love to look up from a hospital bed and see that above me.... WOW.....:kiss:

That kiss would make me feel a lot better if I was ill.. especially if u were leaning down to kiss me ;)

After a long day at work

I just needed to unwind. I'm feeling a little bad about myself. My favorite patient isn't here for my services. I wish I knew what to do with this free time!

Attachments

• Red bra.jpg
    Red bra.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,934
Can help you

I just needed to unwind. I'm feeling a little bad about myself. My favorite patient isn't here for my services. I wish I knew what to do with this free time!

I think we could fill your time, somebody sexy as you could arouse me

Hope

Hope my patient returns soon. I think he needs a check-up.

Attachments

• thirsty.jpg
    thirsty.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 2,249
Well.. seeing that pic has kinda inspired me. Maybe you could undo that bra and see the reaction it has on your admirers here?

Whereas we're all quite glad he's abroad as we're the beneficiaries of your mounting *ahem* need to provide care. ;)

Getting ready

My favorite patient is almost home! I want to make sure I am squeaky clean for our appointment.

Attachments

• squeaky clean.jpg
    squeaky clean.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,216
Really great thread, I enjoyed it. I'd also like to apply to be a patient.

My favorite patient is almost home! I want to make sure I am squeaky clean for our appointment.

if you are truly in the medical profession, you must be squeaky clean all over... i think you need to show us all so we can see how clean... mmm damn fine leg!

Subscribe!

You define sexy. Your mind and body (that we have seen) are hot. :)

Ring ring

I'm all alone waiting for my house call. Will my favorite patient push my buttons?

Attachments

• house call.jpg
    house call.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,712
Maybe

Maybe it's time for another bath...

Attachments

• Another bath.jpg
    Another bath.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,864
Back