Bisexuals, do you think Society is at fault for.......

Queen_Vicki

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Posts
1,256
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?
 
Last edited:
At fault? You're one screwed up clueless bubblehead. I can't fathom why you post to this area of the forum you are so out of it.
 
I desire and have partners of both sexes...so nobody forced me to choose anything. I was born attracted to both men and women and love both equally and date both as equally as I have the opportunity to!
 
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?


Dear, I do not blame any one for any think I do. Every American has the right to pick the paths they take in life and no one over 12 years of age can honestly say well my life is someone else's fault.

That out of the way when are we going to Dance
 
Last edited:
I suppose society doesn't make it easy to be a bisexual male here in England, but only on a really superficial level compared to some parts of the world.
But as it is I can have sex with a guy pretty much whenever I want or just sit here in my lingerie chatting to other guys doing the same.
There are people in the world with real problems:mad:
 
Gotta warn y'all - y'all playing with fire here.
QV's gonna round you up and BURN YOU :cool:
tumblr_n0103iBVgH1riy0ayo1_500.gif
 
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?

Your question reflects the attitude and thinking of the 1950's and is very shame based. Did you really think about this before you posted it?
 
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?

Maybe you could change that to:
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and discourages you from exploring your same sex desires?

Either way, the answer is no. But I know where you're coming from
 
Maybe you could change that to:
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and discourages you from exploring your same sex desires?

Either way, the answer is no. But I know where you're coming from

NO! I like the way I wrote it. Wow, from the looks of it either people are lying,or there are plenty of very unhappy,and unsatisfied people in straight relationships.
 
NO! I like the way I wrote it. Wow, from the looks of it either people are lying,or there are plenty of very unhappy,and unsatisfied people in straight relationships.
Or else they're not bisexual....
I'm sure you've checked, but most sources, including US govt stats, suggest the percentage of population describing themselves as bisexual is less than 1%. Of course, the other 99% could be lying but if they were, so what? The sexuality of another person has nothing whatsoever to do with me, or you, unless we are having or thinking of having a relationship with them. Anything else is just gossip and Fox News.
 
You lost it with the thread title, and you haven't (probably can't) changed that.
 
Last edited:
Or else they're not bisexual....
I'm sure you've checked, but most sources, including US govt stats, suggest the percentage of population describing themselves as bisexual is less than 1%. Of course, the other 99% could be lying but if they were, so what? The sexuality of another person has nothing whatsoever to do with me, or you, unless we are having or thinking of having a relationship with them. Anything else is just gossip and Fox News.
'
Government stats? Probably at the top of the form is your name and SSI number... then they want people to be honest about their sexual inclinations?

We can establish by looking that there are people who are gay and only gay. Then there has to be a percentage of gays that are also mildly interested in the opposite sex, as well as heterosexuals who are mildly interested in bi sex. A big obstacle for people to activity engage in bisexuality is the fear of diseases that can come from being promiscuous. I am sure there are quite a few bi-sexuals who dont engage in bisexual behavior due to marital / relationship commitments.

I don't think it is as much of a society shunning it as it is how most people couple up. Two people... not 3 or 4. I know, someone is gonna say,.... (man bites dog) So if a man is in a relationship with another man and he finds women attractive sexually, but he doesn't engage in hetro sexual relations, is he technically bi or gay?

Sliding scale and that gray area is much larger than the government's 1%.

But does any of this really matter? Numbers and what not.

I think there is a bigger slice of pie in bi sex then some of the other story categories at LIt but for some reason, they won't put BI SEX at the top of a category here. That is what doesn't make any sense, at all.

I have searched the "Interracial" category to see if there are any black guys buggering white guys..... and there are! Go see for yourself. :) Hope you can find it, if that interests you.
 
Last edited:
.... you choosing an opposite sex partner, and not encouraging you to explore your same sex desires?
I don't see any society actively 'encouraging' explorations of anything sexual or pertaining to desire. Having said that, no one shamed me into choosing a man while I was trying to get over my attraction to the female form. Show me a nice pair of tits and I'll be just as appreciative of them as I'd be of washboard abs on a man. Both of these things stimulate me. Both of the genders have the power to turn me on. Are you saying bisexual people are actually confused about OR afraid of their sexual orientation?
 
Last edited:
Of course Stickygirl was just making that stat up anyway, Larry. :rolleyes:

Where would the government have even polled that question and expect an honest response? Get real.
 
Anything else is just gossip and Fox News.
Are republicans doing this too? Oh my, is O'Reilly doing his body guard or any of his male employees? We know he was after his secretary.

If he was only a cock sucker, didn't have any feelings for men, but enjoy sucking on one every once in awhile, would he still be a straight republican?

Are there more cock sucking republicans than democrats? Is probably a better question than the OP's.
 
'
Government stats? Probably at the top of the form is your name and SSI number... then they want people to be honest about their sexual inclinations?
Do the Google and check it yourself. Actually the govt stats say 0.7% based on well regarded research by Williams Institute. All the same, I agree a larger percentage of people don't identify as bi, but may have had both-sex partners.

"A big obstacle for people to activity engage in bisexuality is the fear of diseases that can come from being promiscuous" Oh this old stereotype: the assumption that because someone is bisexual they are obviously promiscuous. :rolleyes: No wonder people are frightened to admit they are bisexual when people make sweeping judgements.
"But does any of this really matter?" We agree on something.

If there are bisexual stories, then they're hardly representative of anything. Everything here, as you mention later, is fantasy and being vaguely attracted to the same/opposite means nothing: it simply means you're not homophobic. If people think about same sex when they masturbate it might mean they aspire to try same sex or maybe they just have a healthy imagination? Who cares?

But getting back to previous posts by the OP: her beef is that bisexuals fall into your notion that they are all promiscuous and harbingers of every sexual disease known to mankind.... seems you have similar opinions of bisexuals, health wise.
 
Do the Google and check it yourself. Actually the govt stats say 0.7% based on well regarded research by Williams Institute. All the same, I agree a larger percentage of people don't identify as bi, but may have had both-sex partners.

"A big obstacle for people to activity engage in bisexuality is the fear of diseases that can come from being promiscuous" Oh this old stereotype: the assumption that because someone is bisexual they are obviously promiscuous. :rolleyes: No wonder people are frightened to admit they are bisexual when people make sweeping judgements.

But getting back to previous posts by the OP: her beef is that bisexuals fall into your notion that they are all promiscuous and harbingers of every sexual disease known to mankind.... seems you have similar opinions of bisexuals, health wise.

I am involved in a MW relationship that is monogamous by agreement. When I do indulge in bi sex, then I am violating our relationship agreement. So, my bi sexual behavior is closeted which makes the whole thing dishonest and the selection process for a bi sexual encounter is by its own nature risky. So, there are a good plenty of people, who have an interest in bi-sex who do not indulge in it for health and safety reasons. If you don't think this is very popular then open Craigslist, then go to Casual Encounters, then select M seeking M.... and read the ads and see how many married men are looking to suck cock or be fucked or whatever their flavor is. Most on the down low. They are not looking for a monogamous relationship with another male, they are looking for some action, period.

Now if I choose to engage with someone from these ads, I am taking a tremendous amount of risk, so I don't out of respect to my relationship. But if I want to get horny, I will read these ads and I can notice there are other men, just like myself wanting MM sex who are married.

It makes me bi, because I enjoy sex with both men and women, whether I engage in bi sexual behavior or not. I have and will probably do so in the future.

Those who have not can cast the first moral stone.

For me, Lit is here for like minded people to exchange their ideas, hopes and dreams. If I wish to have sex with a male, but I don't because of my commitment to someone else, is not influenced by society. It is out of respect for my relationship.

If we broke up today, I would prefer another woman to have a relationship with, but that does not stop my thinking that sex between two guys is not hot. Just like sex is between two women, but I happen to be male, so I can't have WW sex but I would like to watch!
 
Last edited:
Thanks, interesting reply which has me thinking.

While the numbers on Lit and Craiglist might be numerous, the percentage per pop is still pretty small I'd guess.
Perhaps Society's critical attitude towards bisexuality and promiscuity pushes the activity 'underground' and that adds to the thrill? Perhaps it increases the chances of risky sexual behaviour as part of that thrill too? Forbidden 'anything' has a magical draw, whether it's drugs or sex or money laundering so 'Shall I use a condom? Ach, what the hell?'

From what you've said, I'm more inclined to be judgemental of bi's than I was before. It's all very well to have academic definitions of bisexuality, but the bottom line is ( pun if you like ) that some men are so damned horndog, they'll shag pretty much anything...
 
From what you've said, I'm more inclined to be judgemental of bi's than I was before. It's all very well to have academic definitions of bisexuality, but the bottom line is ( pun if you like ) that some men are so damned horndog, they'll shag pretty much anything...

Well, a blow job feels just as good at 60 as it did at 17. Not sure the reasons why, but most wives forget how to do it around age 40. :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top