What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhhh
Well yes I would like that very much....

*Grumblepouts*
I'm gooooiiiiiing....

I don't wanna... I don't LIKE cleanin' up. Kitties spat food all over 'n' gotta take the trash out 'n' the neighbor's dog is a dick 'n' s'cold... Hmpmh.

Awww...well if you get it all done, maybe I'll letcha pick a spiffy reward from my Bag O' Funstuffs.
 
Doing now ...

Trying to find if there are brain cells capable of rational ... or kinky ... thought.

Further trying to find if there are brain cells able to communicate such thought.
 
Just had a big, hot, cheesy bowl of homemade French onion soup. Sooo nummy on a cold night!

I'm so full of soup, I'm sloshing.

Who says I can't cook? :D
 
Just got to work

But have time to hug that Special person before she heads to bed

hmmm maybe that isn't such a bad idea :devil:

<messages for those feeling a little bleuh>

:)
 
Just got to work

But have time to hug that Special person before she heads to bed

hmmm maybe that isn't such a bad idea :devil:

<messages for those feeling a little bleuh>

:)

*stumbles back in to snag his hug and nuzzle his jaw, adds a grope to his backside before falling into bed*
 
Right now? I am playing on Neopets and attempting t record the Delirium of the Endless piece I wrote earlier today.

I need it to sound...right, dammit.
 
*Hugs* it's been ages! Of course I haven't been around much. How is the New babes and How are you?

New babe is doing great. She's eating well, sleeping really well in between feeds - just wish I could do the same :eek:

Always lovely to see you here, hoping the reason we've not seen so much of you is for good reasons ;)
 
Eep. Okay.
Finally got the Delirium piece to sound almost how I wanted it to sound.

*nods*
Now i am getting ready to start my night audit at work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top