What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I served in the United States Air Force. I was willing to give my life for my country. There is nothing trivial about our National Anthem. It's written a certain way, and should be performed as such.

A well performed anthem can be such a powerful thing, I've become emotional listening...and will never feel weird for it.

I agree wholeheartedly. I think there is one song that should not be messed with and this is it.

I agree wholeheartedly. I think there is one song that should not be messed with and this is it.

I was just reading a story on yahoo about "Alicia Keys Offers Classy, Soulful Rendition Of National Anthem At Super Bowl"

she's getting trashed by the comments section....and deservedly so.

I was just reading a story on yahoo about "Alicia Keys Offers Classy, Soulful Rendition Of National Anthem At Super Bowl"

I agree...that is one song that should NEVER be touched...:heart:

Those yahoo writers are idiots in most things they write. Sometimes I think they do it to stir up the controversial comments.

Mmmm, maybe compared with.....I dunno, Roseanne Barr? I agree - sing the song straight - it's powerful enough and stands on its own without garbling it up.

I missed the opening. Just watched her sing it ...

I'm literally appalled. She sucked for being a 14 time Grammy winner.

Mmmm, maybe compared with.....I dunno, Roseanne Barr? I agree - sing the song straight - it's powerful enough and stands on its own without garbling it up.

Imo the worst ever Super Bowl rendition was Aretha Franklin/Aaron Neville...they were trying to be serious and just totally fucked it up.

I'm not saying there werent worse performances...all the bad ones should have never happened.. didn't we learn from that aguilerra chick that didnt even know the fuckin words?

I thought you were done with this.

Literotica is FAR more interesting than a paper on sentencing philosophies. I'm just thankful I did the research last night, and all I have to do is get it typed up.

Love her love her!

tumblr_mho5w7IVGu1rqgjz2o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back