What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yous people

What made me smile today? My daughters and I were doing some pyjama clad "random dancing" in our living room in the morning, as we tested out our new ipod docking station. I love lazy Saturday mornings.

Last edited:
Went to The Script concert tonight. I won tickets, and a meet and greet before the concert. Had a blast. At the meet and greet one of the band members commented that he loved my corset, called it sexy.

We waited outside after the concert and got to meet with them again. And I totally passed my phone number to the one who commented on my corset. :cathappy:

Talk about outside the wenchie box. Not only did I talk to strangers, but I flirted and passed out my phone number. Helped that they're Irish. I swear nothing will drop my panties like an Irish accent...if I wore them that is. *giggles*

My daughter made a huge fuss about closing her door to change ... but didn't close her curtains. :rolleyes:

We really need a like button :)

Aw, thank you! :D

As for Ed, she's passed out cold on the couch and has been quiet most of the day since we got home- its been a while since she swam and it tuckered her out.

Planning what to do during these 15 days we have left together before I leave the country. :)

And being right!

Went to The Script concert tonight. I won tickets, and a meet and greet before the concert. Had a blast. At the meet and greet one of the band members commented that he loved my corset, called it sexy.

We waited outside after the concert and got to meet with them again. And I totally passed my phone number to the one who commented on my corset. :cathappy:

Talk about outside the wenchie box. Not only did I talk to strangers, but I flirted and passed out my phone number. Helped that they're Irish. I swear nothing will drop my panties like an Irish accent...if I wore them that is. *giggles*

Lucky!

Paddeling in the sea in Swansea Bay with my daughter. Just when we had dipped our toes in the sea the heavens opened!!!!! by the time we got back to the car we were soaked through to our undies! we may as well as gone swimming with our cloths on! lol
We laughed and laughed!

Had a very big giggle when I saw the look of utter concentration on my guy's face when he was killing monsters on his computer game. I can't describe it for crap, but it's really realy cute.

Chapter summary AND one-page synopsis done!!!

Fucking done!!!!

Done, done, done, done, done...done.

Whew. Now I drink.

Finding a 2 x 3 stand-up plaque with this saying:

Dance as if no one's watching.

Sing as if no one's listening.

Live everyday as if it were your last.​

It looks great on my dresser.

Dropping everything else and spending the day with my sweet friend and finally REALLY catching up in person. :heart: her so much.

getting confirmation....and in doing so reaching the point of no return. :eek::)

Its scary and I feel nervous, full of anticipation and hope

Now we'll see if there is any merit in third time lucky

My oldest, recently turned 13, asked me if I'd like to watch a movie with her in her room. When I went in there she had crackers, dip, and an iced tea waiting for me. Aw.

This morning with you, baby...

gotta stop making me go to the gym with pointy nipples and put up wet;)

:D:D:DI got the in person interview that I was hoping to get!!!!!! I'm actually kind of excited about this position (job, silly people, not a new sex position :D). I plan to wow them at the interview. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back