My sexy asian wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitsjoe

Really Really Experienced
Okay ...as some of you know i've been trying to convince the mrs to have her own thread but she's ben quite reluctant :mad: well she's right by my side right now and with her blessings she said gooooo ......though she's quite nervous so be nice :) !!!

Last edited:
Okay ...as some of you know i've been trying to convince the mrs to have her own thread but she's ben quite reluctant :mad: well she's right by my side right now and with her blessings she said gooooo ......though she's quite nervous so be nice :) !!!

She is gorgeous and has no reason to be nervous! :rose:

She is gorgeous and has no reason to be nervous! :rose:

Thank you kindly she just said :) she's nervous but ummm "excited" at the same time ;) ! I guess her inner exhibitionist side is just coming out after all these years :rolleyes: !!

Thank you kindly she just said :) she's nervous but ummm "excited" at the same time ;) ! I guess her inner exhibitionist side is just coming out after all these years :rolleyes: !!

I'm glad she's excited. ;) Everyone who see's her pic definately feels that way too. :devil:

dude. your fucking wife is amazing... i would fuck the hell out of her

Is that sooo ??? Not that id blame you but the below is what ill be getting into sooon :) She's gotten pretty worked up i must say and she's blushing right beside me as i type :)

Last edited:
Is that sooo ??? Not that id blame you but the below is what ill be getting into sooon :) She's gotten pretty worked up i must say and she's blushing right beside me as i type :)

I love this pic! I'd love to taste that amazing body. ;)

hmmmmmm don't know about stockings but all of a sudden I'm hungry for a burger!!! ;)

thats the one

That picture.. so far... is the best one ive seen on here... let your perfect wife know that i am sitting here with my fat cock in my hand thinking about her... sumbitch she's hot... and i'm a young guy with taste still. hahaha. and yes that is so. there are other things i'd do as well.. but fucking her is on the list

PLEASE remember to put her on the small breast thread as well!

RAWR!

YEAH!!! Simply wonderful for us!

this is for your wife...

i did the best i could with out cumming all over the place.. she's literally the hottest i've seen...

Last edited:
attachment.php

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your images with us :rose:

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments :) i'll have to share these with her later tonight since she has a 700am shift this morning but let me tell you ......she enjoyed the "attention" ;) This is for all our early morning "risers" ....... some of you may have seen her best "asset" already but for those of you havent well ....... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

That pussy looks good enough to eat

Thanks for all the great comments guys !!! I am certain she'll be excited to see how happy and appreciative you guys are ;) i'll be sure to tell her when i talk to her later this morning that way she'll be wondering about it all day ...... im hoping it'll get her worked up throughtout the day wink wink !!!

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments :) i'll have to share these with her later tonight since she has a 700am shift this morning but let me tell you ......she enjoyed the "attention" ;) This is for all our early morning "risers" ....... some of you may have seen her best "asset" already but for those of you havent well ....... :rolleyes:

What a beauty. I'm envious that you'll be getting in that soon. Hot pics, hot lady ..

Hi Joe! Congrats on having your new thread. So you finally got your wife's okay to post, huh?
I "advertised" your thread from the angels thread. Hope the "fans" there check this out too! ;)
Say hello to your lovely wife for me. Happy posting & have a lovely weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back