The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods and nods* As do I!
*shrugs and puts the phone back up to his ear*
She said, and a quote, she'd like you to stop calling, and eat a bag of dicks.
*hangs up the phone*
Okay, I dealt with it.
*nods*

Laughs
You telling the Nobel committee to eat a bag of dicks might be my new favorite Daddy moment.

Blows kisses to all

Meds are about to kick in and my last lucid moments will be spent with a few of my favorite lovelies. Adore you all! Muchly.

Behave yourselves!
 
LTs: Very excited to be back at my home theater! I just hope they didn't fuck up too much stuff in my absents. Knowing them, they probably did. I'll find out soon.

That deal thing better apply in store and not just on the web. I'll be very angry otherwise. Okay well not super angry seeing as I can still order the phone and have ot mailed. It'd just take longer and I'm impatient. I want a better phone damn it!

I wonder if I'd be able to keep my number..... hmm....

I should be asleep. Yet I'm not. I'm wide awake. Bleh.

Let see, take a sick day on Saturday and go see Nonpoint or go to work?

I should stop thinking.
 
I soooo don't want to be here when he calls them in.
15 signs, part of the notice we sign to be here unsupervised... And they do that...
Hooooo....
G'bye!! Better hope he doesn't call anyone else!!
 
LT~

It's been a long week for me. I'm glad to see Friday. It's going to be another busy day but not as hectic as the past few days, thank heavens. The brain is not functional enough yet to finish that post I need to get done but it's the first thing on my to-do list when I get back this morning. Don't want to keep Tim waiting too long.

Can't wait for Super Bowl Sunday.
 
LT: I need new library books, but it's too cold to go. :( I swear I've read every book in the house at least twenty times.
 
LT - I believe I would enjoy living in Japan ... minus the whole earthquake thing.
 
LT ~ Job. Done. :D

Celebrate!

tumblr_mh21eezets1r9zaago1_500.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top