OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

Group outing at the lake resort cabins during the off season, we could have Thanksgiving together?

just writing to keep the story going, been super busy here lately. Posting will slow down exponentially during the week of Christmas.

I had to work a good portion of the time but got a few days off so it was OK. I got a couple of nice presents from Santa.
I wish he'd hired and paid for a contractor to remodel my bathroom. Now I'm stuck doing it.

Shitty.

Broke up with the bf- he ended up being a lying jackal and I was no longer a priority in his life.

And I have had a cold that he gave me for about two weeks.

Sorry to hear that about your BF and your cold, Celestial. Hopefully you're feeling better at least

Emotionally yes, but this cold is wrecking havoc on my body.

Sorry to hear of cold. I've had the flu off and on since before Thanksgiving. Just can't shake the cough, sneezing and runny nose.

At least you figured out the true nature of BF.

Wasssup you? I had forgotten that this was in my subscriptions still. I suppose I should go back and read what happened after I left.

I think it'd be fun to restart the thread. It could be a mixture of old and new people. Maybe start out with a 1 or 2 years later where there would be some changes, if need be. I'd be down for that if it happened

I think that you would need for the encounters between the customers and girls to happen elsewhere. Otherwise you had ten pages of oooooh.........,......ahhhhhh....................you like that..................oh yeah! Just sayin

I think that you would need for the encounters between the customers and girls to happen elsewhere. Otherwise you had ten pages of oooooh.........,......ahhhhhh....................you like that..................oh yeah! Just sayin

I agree with this statement

Back