First Time CD Experience

...........................................
 
Last edited:
You have nothing to be embarrassed about you look really hot. What kind of panties do you like to wear?

Well, really like most kinds- esp. ones with a sexy front panel with lace, also hi cut. thongs are fun and that tight back strap can be handy ;-).
like the sheer microfiber as it feels so flimsy and full lace boy shorts too.
so, I guess there are a lot. Wish I had more...
 
I agree sheer microfiber feels amazing, and I love full lace boy shorts. My first experience getting fucked was in pink lace boy shorts!

Yes, the mircofiber feels so sexy and sheer yet holds well. The boyshorts seems to stretch so quick alto they are very sexy !
My first time, I wore, white micros, white lacy garterbelt an white sheer nylons...
 
You have nothing to be embarrassed about you look really hot. What kind of panties do you like to wear?

just a few more- wish we had more contributors ??
anyway- trying again here.
getting aroused posting ....
 
Last edited:
I've been trying to decide if I should post here or not. I have posted some pics of me on one of the many "men in panties" threads...but at the time I took those I never considered anything more than panties. Now I've found myself wanting to take this a step or two further. I've thought about the panties, stockings, garters and bra. I've even thought about finding somebody who would be willing to go shopping with me to a CD friendly store to find a complete outfit and who could do my hair and makeup (I have no illusions that I could pass as a woman...but I'd like to experience it).

My thoughts will probably never get beyond the stage of fantasy...but they are great fantasies.

Thanks to everybody who has posted pics and please keep them coming to keep my fantasies alive.
 
Back
Top