Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

"I am" he says as he manages to get his whole cock head into your ass, and than begins to to pull back out trying not to hurt you as he goes.

"Gotta concentrate your really tight" he says as he than plunges back in a little deeper now as he lets his left hand slid over your hip and than down to your pussy as he rests his hand over yours and than has his pointer finger begin to rub your clit softly.

"Okay deeper I go"he says as he pushes into you a little deeper now, getting a quarter of his shaft in you before pulling back to just the head.
 
"Huni its okay. I don't mind if it hurts just push into me I'll get use to it. I am tight but I can take you." She said as he put his hand over hers and started to stroke her clit. She was so wet for him. "Oh fuck." She screamed out she was feeling pain but pleasure as well. She closed her eyes getting use to his length sliding into her.
 
He slide forward a little deeper getting half way in as he grunts. " Wow baby is this what it felt like when you took my virginity" he said chuckling a bit before he pulled back out and than pressed his finger hard into your clit before flipping it up and away. he than plunged in deeper now getting his whole cock in you and holds himself there.
 
She laughed. "Well it felt different taking your virginity so how do you feel about taking my anal virginity." She was loving the way it felt as he slide deeper in her. "Oh baby that feels good own my ass baby. Your the only one who will ever get my ass, how does that make you feel?" She moaned as he pushed his finger hard against her swollen clit. She felt him slide his full cock deep in her and it hurt so good. She had always liked pain with pleasure and he was giving her what she liked. "I love you so much and I don't want anyone else but you. You own me. I'm all yours!"
 
"I love it, Its so tight and feels good, i wish i could of cracked that Pussy of yours too if it was as tight as this" he says as he begins to slide back and than rams hard and fast back into you. He continues keeping his cock ramming hard and fast into you now as he kisses your neck and his finger flicks at your clit.
 
"I wish I waited to lose my virginity but I felt pressured when I was younger but I can't change what's happened but I can make sure I'm only ever with you from now on because I love you." She closed her eyes moaning her hips moving with his her asshole was sore but she liked the fact that he was the first to take her ass. She bite her lip as he kissed her neck her moaning getting softer. "Baby I want you to cum in my ass."
 
"I know baby I know" he says as he than begins to fuck your ass know slamming his cock in and out of you with some speed. He tries to make sure he doesn't thrust you into a wall but continues on thrusting into you as he fucks you hard and fast now as he than groans as he cums. And he came had jets of cum hitting your anal cavity he pulls out and his cum hits your ass and thighs , as well as the small of your back he stands there and looks down at his still hard cock when he finishes and breaths.

"Oh god Sophia I'm still hard!"
 
She was thrusting her hips hard back. His cock was sliding in and out of her ass and it felt so good. She moaned softly as she stroked her boobs softly. She loved the way he was fucking her. She liked it hard and fast. She loved hearing him groan. He was cumming and she could feel it hit her ass and thighs. "Oh god really baby wow." She was shocked that he was still hard for her. She stood under the water letting the water clean her. She turned around to look at him she smiled at him and stroked his cock softly. "How about we get out of the shower and go to our room and have some more fun!"
 
"Mmmm why not, you go get to the bed, i need to clean a bit before I get in there" he says as he watches you dash off. he cleans his dick scrubbing it a bit before he saunters out and smiles catching you right before you get on the bed.

"Ready for me baby"
 
"I'm always ready for you baby." She lay on the bed and smiled at him. "Come here baby." She looked at him as he made his way over to her. She pulled him onto the bed on top of her. She kissed him. "I love you and I want you so much." She whispered into his ear. She started to kiss his neck as she hooked her legs round his waist pulling him closer to her. "Fuck me baby."
 
"Oh Sophia you are so cute when your playful" he says as he feels you pull him close. Than you tell him to fuck you! He grinned and shifted his position so he could keep himself aloft with one arm. His other hand gripped his cock and rubbed it across your pussy lips and smiles . " I am gonna fuck, it I'll not be tender, I'm just gonna fuck you hard!!" he says as he rams his cock with in you deep and hard filling you with his cock as he groans and than readjusts." Oh God!!! Sophia your pussy is amazing" he says as he than begins to pull back and than rams hard again. He than begins to pump his cock in and out of you. You were still tight yo him and so he had to work him self into a decent speed. His crotch slapping hard into you with speed and power now, his movements fast and hard.
 
"You know I'm always playful I'm like a playful kitten when I'm with you and I always have so much fun with you." She grinned at him as he rubbed his cock across her wet pussy lips. "Fuck me baby I love you I want you to fuck me hard. Give me all you've got. Give me it baby give me it." She called out as he rammed into her tight wet pussy. She closed her eyes moaning as he filled her with his hard cock. "Baby yes oh yes I love you." She called out as he slide in and out of her. She kissed and bite his neck. She scratched his back roughly.
 
Francisco continues ramming into you harder and faster. His thrusts causing the bed to creak and groan and the head board to slam into the wall, and the bed scoots across the floor. He leaned down and kissed you on the lips as he cock jackhammered in and out of you the sounds echoing in the room as he than slams down and than pulls out slowly as he chuckles.
 
The bed was creaking loudly and her body was bouncing up and down on the bed. She gripped onto the headboard. She was moaning loudly. "Oh god baby yes." She screamed. She kissed him passionately as she thrusted her hips up roughly. The room was full of the sound of their fucking. Her body was sweaty. She looked up at him as she bite her lip. "Harder baby harder I want to cum for you!"
 
"With Pleasure" he groans as he pulls back and curls you by making your feet touch the bed beside you he than positions him self so you can watch as he hammers right back into you tender pussy. He is slow at first getting his rhythm back his cock pounding down into you with speed and making the sounds echo even more.

"Oh Sophia..this...OH GOD" he groans as he relaxes you and has you in a reverse wheel barrel and begins to just fuck you harder. He stays standing a bit before his eyes go wide and slips and falls back on to the huge bed holding on to you as you land hard on to his dick and he groans."OH GOD THAT..." he than began to fuck up into you harder and faster into that he had before.
 
She hooked her legs round him tightly getting more comfortable in the position they were in. "Oh Baby oh god you have no idea what you do to me! You rock my world and I love you." The bed was still making a lot of noise and they passionately fucked. She bite her lip roughly as she pinched her nipples hard. She was surprised by how good he was making her feel due to the fact she'd only took his virginity a little while ago.
 
"Sophia" he groaned as he began to slow a bit and than speed back up "I'M...I'M...CUM...CUMMMINNNGGG!!!!" he cries out as he shoots his first load into you followed by the second and than the third. he pulls out and more cum spews forth and hits your belly as he than slides forward and kisses your lips as his dick slowly deflating and still spewing a bit is between our bodies.

"I have to admit I can't get enough of that, You are so hot and so sexy, I could listen to you moan and whimper, and scream all day long" he says smiling as he than kisses your neck softly.
 
She looked deeply in his eyes and kissed him. She felt him cum deep in her tight wet pussy. I stroked his chest softly and kissed his neck softly. I bite his neck roughly. "Oh baby cum deep in me." She had cum on her belly. She looked at him and smiled. She loved pleasing him. "I'm glad you can't get enough of me because I can't get enough of you I love you. I like making you feel good and I like hearing you groan." She said moaning as he kissed my neck. She ran her fingers through her hair.
 
"I say lets get ready and head out, i want to show you off to every one, and get you those sexy outfits. plus it will give the boys time enough to bring your stuff here to the penthouse" he says as he smiles at you slides a finger across your soft velvet pussy letting it slowly run along the recently abused hole so tenderly.

"Any thoughts on where to go first to get food, or to get clothes?" he asks as he smiles letting his finger dip just a little into your pussy and slide up to find the clit and begins to rub it really slowly in a simple up and down motion.
 
"Yeah let's get ready and go out. You want to show me off really? I'm excited about getting the new outfits and later on I will say thank you properly for buying me things. I can't believe we are going to actually be living together. Its going to be great." She said closing her eyes she moaned softly as he ran his finger over her wet pussy. "Let's get food first and then go shopping." She opened her eyes looking at him as his finger dipped in her pussy and then slide up to her clit. Her clit was swollen. "I love the way you touch me." She whispered to him.
 
"We should get dressed, Wear a skirt though" he says pulling reluctantly away as he walks over and opens a drawer. He pulls out a simple pair of black boxer briefs. He than goes to his closet and pulls out a simple pair of black jeans and a nice light blue T-Shirt. after that he slips on a simple black thick button up shirt.

"Before you say much I had one of my Sister in laws buy you some clothes, until we can get you some nice ones today" he says as he pulls out a box and opens it. Inside is a simple black pencil skirt, a nice purple top, a simple black button up shirt . the bra and panties are purple, with lacey accents. A thong and a nice bra, and not just any but from Fredricks of Hollywood.

"I would of had her get shoes but I didn't know your shoe size" he says as he sits it on the bed and than sits on the edge facing away from you so he can put on his socks."Though heels would of gone with the out fit, i recommend sneakers as i plan to have you moving alot' he says smiling over his shoulder at you.
 
She watched him getting dressed. She whistled at him once he was dressed. "My man look hot." She laughed. She took the box and looked in. "The clothes are nice." She got the clothes out of the box and slide on the bra and then the panties. She ran her hand through her hair then tied it up in a ponytail. She checked herself out in the mirror with her bra and thong on she loved them and she really was surprised he bought her a bra and thong from Fredricks of Hollywood. She loved Fredricks stuff. She put on the purple top and then the black shirt she left the top two buttons open. She shimmed on the skirt. "Huni have you ever seen me sneakers in anywhere but the gym, the answers no so I'm not wearing sneakers. I'll be fine in my heels." She said looking at him as she slide on her heels. "You know I'm pretty quick on my heels I can run in heels."
 
"Ah, I see" he says as he pulls out a 9mm and slips it into his jeans at the small of his back. He also slips up his sleeves a couple of simple throwing knives. He pulled out another gun smaller than his slender. He walks over to you and sets it in your hand.

"That Sophia is for you, Its for your protection, when I can not do so" He says as he looks at you and his face is serious."I have no reason to think you will get attacked but just in case" he says as he than kisses you.

"And as for running I could watch your sexy body move all day" he says smiling as he chuckles a bit." Get those heels on and lets get to shopping"
 
She watched him put away his gun pocket and knives up his sleeves. She wondered if he'd ever hurt himself with his own weapons but she decided to just keep her mind of his weapons. He put a gun in her hand. She just looked at the gun then at him. "Well I'm a big girl with a gun I'm sure if anyone comes at me while your not there to protect me I'll be able to look after myself so don't worry about it baby." She kissed him passionately before going over to her bag in the corner of the room and she put the gun in the small clutch bag. She grabbed her bag and walked over to him.

"Oh believe baby you will get to see my body move all day and all night because I'm planning on not letting you sleep tonight." She grinned at him. "Baby do you how much of a girl you sound like getting excited about shopping. I think I need to get you some heels." She laughed moving closer to him she hugged him. "But your no girl your all man and I know it." She kissed him. "Let's go I'm ready to go and I'm excited." She smiled.
 
he chuckled as he led you down to the elevator, When the elevator doors closed he kissed you and ran a finger over your stomach and teased your waist as you descended to the garage. There he put his hand in yours and lead you out to his awaiting car. He opened the door for you and let you slide in side. he followed you and sat next to you and slid his hand on your legs running his fingers over it slowly and softly.

"I do love to shop when I have a clear mission behind it" he slide his hand along your thigh caressing your flesh as he smiles."Like seeing you in varied clothes, and seeing them cling to that beautiful body, Than whats even better than seeing you in those clothes is taking them off."

he let his hand slide up under your skirt pushing away the skirt so he can get to your panties. Once there he lets his finger run along the soft silky patch of fabric directly over your pussy as he continues.

"Don't fret Sophia, I'll be rewarding you with a little fashion show as well. You'll help me get my new suit and see me in the one i just bought a few days ago, fresh from the tailor as he did all the alterations needed" he says as he lets his finger gently run up and down over the thin fabric smiling.
 
Back
Top