The Elevator Trap (closed for HornyPussycat21)

XxSephxX

Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2011
Posts
171
Katsuya had arrived to work in his Bentley as his driver opened his door and bowed his head to Katsuya. Katsuya slowly got out of the car and looked at Smith and placed a hand on his shoulder as he smiled at him softly speaking.

"Smith you can head home I will call you when this meeting is over alright?"

Smith-"I'll drive around sir"

Katsuya nodded as he walked away and into the building as he walked over to the reception desk to speak with young lady Raven.

"Has the meeting started?"

Raven-"Of course not...not without the company owner Mr. Shibamoto."

Katsuya nodded and headed over to the elevators as he pressed the button waiting for it to come down as he did he stood there taking his blackberry out. Katsuya was wearing an all black suit which he usually wore on his assassin runs, but since he hadn't taken a job in awhile he figured wearing it wouldn't be bad. He looked at the stock market counts and seeing the ups and downs of his corporation he wasn't too upset more ups than downs. Slowly placing his phone back into his pocket he stood there watching the lights of each level slowly come down till it finally reached one. With a light ding he heard the elevator doors open and seeing the elevator empty he walked on in.

"How I hate meetings..."

He said to himself softly as he was reaching out to push the 30th floor button in which the meeting was being held.
 
**Any Female who wants to do this roleplay with me please PM me. Apparently the one I asked first doesn't really care so yeah Any female who can reply with decent replies and can do it in third person preferably will be greatly appreciated.**
 
Back
Top