Eating Your Own Cum

Always a first

My wife can be quite forceful after her fifth orgasm, to the extent she loves to
give "harsh" handjobs. The last time had unexpected results, have teased and driven to the edge me, she then pushes my legs over my head, with the immortal words this is going to be interesting.
Yep you guessed, she then proceeds to milk my cock all over my face, it would have been rude to keep my mouth shut, wouldn't . After she just smiled so I licked my lips fuck it was so hot, hopeing for a repeat. If not I will ask............
 
Last night, after I had fingered and licked my wife nearly to the point of her cumming, I told her I was going to fuck her and then lick her clean. She just moaned and spread her legs. I have to admit I didn't last very long because I was overexcited at the possibilities, but I did manage to do a decent job fucking her before I blasted a big load in her. I didn't pause at all, I just slid down between her legs and started licking up my cum as it oozed from her pussy. She came fairly quickly - long before the tasty mix had quit flowing - and pushed me away because she was too sensitive.

I woke up early this morning with the remnants of that great taste on my face and had to go jack off to the hot memories. Not a drop of that load was wasted.
 
Ive tasted myself in the past but like others I usually lose the urge to eat it after I orgasm. I like to cum on my wife's body and even though I tell myself I'm going to clean it up, I lose the urge after orgasm.

After a great fuck the other night I pulled out and started jacking over her pussy. I told her to hold my head to her pussy after I came and I'd make sure she orgasmed again. My strands were all over her when she pushed my head down and I licked it up while sucking her clit in between. She orgasmed very quickly.

I'm not sure how often I will do this again but it was definitely a great experience for both of us.
 
Occurred to me during some "quiet time" this morning that I've eaten more of my own cum than my wife ... never thought of it that way before, but true. Love a nice shotglass full from time to time.
 
From a female point of view, if you expect us to eat your cum why wouldn't you guys eat it too. Hubby and I will have oral sex after round 1, and I often feed his cum back to him through a kiss.
 
From a female point of view, if you expect us to eat your cum why wouldn't you guys eat it too. Hubby and I will have oral sex after round 1, and I often feed his cum back to him through a kiss.

I'm with you on that point, Louise. Even guys who don't really get off on licking it up or licking it out of their partner should at least get over the fear of it. Most women I've been with are OK with kissing after I've gone down on them and haven't suddenly turned lesbian. It's not going to turn a guy gay if he gets a taste of his own cum, and I think there's nothing more sensual and romantic than kissing my lady after she's sucked me off.
 
From a female point of view, if you expect us to eat your cum why wouldn't you guys eat it too. Hubby and I will have oral sex after round 1, and I often feed his cum back to him through a kiss.

Louise, here here, that was the deal I have with my wife, from now on I have to lick and eat my own fair share. AND I love it.

Happy and horny new year.

:heart:
 
Your guy is so lucky ! I love to share cum with lovers, and taste my cock and cum on thier mouth!
 
This particular thing does interest me if I was with a woman that I could surrender all control to, but not really on my own. It just so happens that there is one woman that could get me to do it....;)
 
Another thread that could use a bump. I mostly taste myself when I lick my cum from my lady’s tits, she really enjoys that. She will also kiss me after I cum in her mouth. I agree with other folks here that if the lady is going to get a mouthful, the guy should be able to take a taste, too.
 
i was posting about this the other day any one want me to take pics i am getting ready for a session that should be ending in me taking my load in the mouth. mmmm
 
I think this should be a rule.

tumblr_m03685oI7w1qc1ltdo1_500.jpg
 
From a female point of view, if you expect us to eat your cum why wouldn't you guys eat it too. Hubby and I will have oral sex after round 1, and I often feed his cum back to him through a kiss.

I've always eaten my own cum after I masturbate. I found it strange as I grew older to find that not all men do this. I've always loved to cum deep inside my partner and then bring them to one last orgasm as I lapped up the lovely mix of my own cum and their sweet juices. Even with my preference for that I've never been a fan of snowballing, I think I'm just too turned on watching my partner swallow my sticky load.
 
When I'm masturbating I really like to swallow my own pre-cum and cum.


Just as I'm about to do now. :)
 
I think this should be a rule.

tumblr_m03685oI7w1qc1ltdo1_500.jpg

That is one hot picture/poster but I must admit that I do not lick up my cum every time I orgasm with my lady. Yeah, just about always when I cum on her tits. And she always kisses me after I cum in her mouth but she has often swallowed much of it. When I jerk off I rarely eat my cum except when it’s being filmed. Sometimes my lady will make a video of me jerking off at her directions and she will tell me to cum in my hand while I’m standing up. She enjoys watching me lick my hand clean. Sometimes I will make a movie when I jerk off by myself and will wipe the cum from my chest and stomach and lick my fingers clean while I say to the camera that it tastes much better from her tits. We both enjoy fucking doggy style as we watch the movies.
 
Back
Top