Online only: Slutwife needs dominant men for chat

sweetnpetite

Intellectual snob
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Posts
9,135
I have an online "fiance" (just for play) who is very submissive and enjoys having his fiance fucked by big rough guys... I like it very rough/brutal and often non-consentual...whoever is up for some very rough cyber roleplay please contact me. I do have some limits, but not many. Dominate me and my cyber-hubbie?
 
I have an online "fiance" (just for play) who is very submissive and enjoys having his fiance fucked by big rough guys... I like it very rough/brutal and often non-consentual...whoever is up for some very rough cyber roleplay please contact me. I do have some limits, but not many. Dominate me and my cyber-hubbie?


Your guy sits and watches as I force you down to your knees in front of him.

My rockhard cock stiff and enormous slowly slides into your mouth as I hold your head and skull fuck you. I force you to nuzzle my sperm-laden balls and inhale my masculine scent as I degrade and humiliate you, pinching your nipples as I hold your head on my cock. Gurgling sounds escape from you as we all hear your choking gasping desperate sounds, a stream of saliva pours from your moth, to the floor, and your nose is running. Snot and saliva pour out of you as I ram my animal-sized cock in and out of your mouth. I place you on all fours on my bed which you and your hubbie paid for, and his small dinky smelly penis grows hard as he enjoys being humiliated as this Master Dom whom you paid for humiliates and degrades hid delicate feminine submissive wifey. I position you on my bed, your face is down and turned to the left, your ass and cunt are up, raised up in the air, in the universal female mating sign that says to all males "come and rape me - fuck me - use me like a cum slut - I have no will - I am a limp cum slut girl" and I mount you and ram you first in your cunt, and then, to your husband's delight, in your ass. My enormous penis slipping inside of your tight rectum and filling your tight little asshole with penis. My enormous coickhead plunging all the way down deep inside of your ass as I slap and spank your ass like a punishing rapist. Your cries and sobs of pain/pleasure (they are almost the same with you, no?) turn me on more and more and inflicting pain and degradation on you bring me off and you know this before I do, as your anal sphincter registers the elongated size of my sexual organ deep in your ass and I twitch - my extremely wide (wider than most) cock head twitches inside your ass a split second before I ejaculate deep inside you, filling your ass with my hot white creamy load of sperm deep in your ass. Your hubbie masterbates and cums when he sees me fucking his darling wife hard in her ass, and when he sees my evidence of cum - my white rope-shaped sperm dribbling out of your ass while I continue face fucking you after having cum in your ass - you inhale your own ass smell as I face fuck you - and your husband watches to see my sperm slip out of your ass to the floor - He cums in his own little dinky way in his small feminine fingers - showing us both he is the cuckhold.
 
Back
Top