What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

"She stoops to conquer". I love that! I do find it slightly degrading to suck dick, or really to get face fucked. But that's half the appeal. :)

I respectfully beg to differ. The British serving class understood that service was an honorable vocation, and often felt strangely superior to those who required their assistance. It is a symbiotic relationship, that of cocksucker to cocksuckee. It requires skill to suck dick well and the talent of being throat fucked is akin to that of Aikido.
 
Is it really serving?

Is it really serving?

Sometimes the idea of serving or being used is a turn on, even for people who have a predominately "Dom" persona. I have known several women who were "Switches" & could go from totally submissive, do anything they were told, thriving on degredation, cum dumps to Hardcore Dominatrix at the drop of a hat.

Something you hear a lot from women re; sucking cock (Some guys too), is the "Feeling of being in control" or the fact that they are "Causing" a guy to ejaculate.

I think that approaching both the mental & physical aspects of sucking cock from different perspectives depending on your mood adds to the thrill.
 
Last edited:
I respectfully beg to differ. The British serving class understood that service was an honorable vocation, and often felt strangely superior to those who required their assistance. It is a symbiotic relationship, that of cocksucker to cocksuckee. It requires skill to suck dick well and the talent of being throat fucked is akin to that of Aikido.

I agree to a point. Maybe degrading was a bad choice of word. For me being face fucked is the ultimate submission. Lying on your back, head hung upside down over the bed, a man leaning over you, holding your arms in place and pumping into your mouth with abandon doesn't give you much control. I only do that with someone I've gotten to know and trust, so it's safe, but a lot more submissive than being on my knees - where I have control over everything.
 
Cocksucking is a good example of "topping from the bottom" I often feel that I'm playing the guy like a violin. Even when deepthroating a large cock while lying on my back, I use my throat muscles to milk the cock. It feels great to me and great for him.
 
Cocksucking is a good example of "topping from the bottom" I often feel that I'm playing the guy like a violin. Even when deepthroating a large cock while lying on my back, I use my throat muscles to milk the cock. It feels great to me and great for him.

I hear ya. I like doing the throat thing too.
 
I'm a cockslut!!!

In my everyday life, I'm usually in control of the situation and seen as an authority figure at work. Heterosexually, I'm most often the dominant partner. But when it comes to sex with men, I'm only interested in oral sex, and I much prefer to be the bottom. My greatest delight is to be on my knees with a guy standing in front of me, gripping my head tightly in his hands as he forcefully fucks my mouth and throat and finally feeds me his cum. As much as I enjoy the physical sensations, I revel in the submissive nature of the act. I find it to be extremely erotic to surrender complete control and to allow my mouth to be used as if it were a pussy for the sexual gratification of another male. I LOVE being a cocksucker.
 
What is it about sucking cock that you like......

It's being unaware that it is going to happen, the gentle, moment when it all comes together.
You, think you are going to miss out, she, turns as if to walk away, but, swing around and in one smooth movement, you are being emptied of all your pouch can produce.
 
It is the feel of a hard cock in my mouth & the thrill of knowing a am goimg to get to taste & swallow some hot creamy CUM
 
I'd say that its the way it feels as it pass my wet lips fills my mouth than slowly at first forces its way down my throat, making me feel electric. I guess I was lucky to have one of my best friends in high school as my first bi experence. His cock was closs to twelve inches by almost two thick. He would come so much that I couldn't swollow it all, he would hold my head down by the hair till I licked him clean. Its been years with him, but I still get that craving deep down in my throat!
 
luv the feeling of being filled ... if that makes any sense atall
 
Love using my tongue to play with that little skin under the head. ALso love to rub the pre cum on my lips like it's lip stick. Love taking it all the way in so his balls are on my chin. Finally, that throbbing, pulsating, heating up, moaning and a little quiver, feeling the goosebumps on is ass and then the hot stream of jizz splattering against the roof and back of my mouth. Lately I get completely turned on when some cum runs out of my mouth and down my neck.
 
I'd say that its the way it feels as it pass my wet lips fills my mouth than slowly at first forces its way down my throat, making me feel electric. I guess I was lucky to have one of my best friends in high school as my first bi experence. His cock was closs to twelve inches by almost two thick. He would come so much that I couldn't swollow it all, he would hold my head down by the hair till I licked him clean. Its been years with him, but I still get that craving deep down in my throat!

WOW!! Twelve inches. Lucky you. The biggest cock I've sucked so far was eight inches long but well over two inches thick. It took me a while before I was able to get it all in my throat but the sensation of his cock expanding and pulsating as he came deep in my throat was indescribable. I could feel every spurt even though I didn't get to taste it. I also like having my head held down.
 
I like the smoothness of the cock head on my lips and I love the ability to let myself be free and express my love of cock.
 
what I like

I like looking at a nice hard one knowing i'm going to suck it, then the feel of it in my mouth with me sucking it, just waiting till the guy cums in my mouth, thats what I like the best, a big load
shooting in my mouth and swallowing every last drop
 
Well, most of the people on the thread have already said all the right things... the control, the soft velvety skin, the sounds of pleasure, the pulsing, the delicious cum... I enjoy giving BJs and I love 'forcing' my sissies to give BJs. I just wish I had a cock sometimes so I could receive one...
 
I like everything about sucking a cock. It doesn't have to be huge, just hard. I like to have a guy fuck my mouth and throat while holding my head in his hands. The harder he fucks my mouth the better....like bruising my lips every time he shoves his cock in me. And to make it better, he should verbally abuse me: "You fucking cocksucker!" etc. And every once and a while he might jerk his cock out and slap it back and forth across my face.
 
What isn't to like? I'm so jealous of women who can get all the cock they want - just get their husbands or boyfriends hard and take it in their mouth!
 
I like everything about sucking a cock. It doesn't have to be huge, just hard. I like to have a guy fuck my mouth and throat while holding my head in his hands. The harder he fucks my mouth the better....like bruising my lips every time he shoves his cock in me. And to make it better, he should verbally abuse me: "You fucking cocksucker!" etc. And every once and a while he might jerk his cock out and slap it back and forth across my face.

I can relate to everything you describe except for the verbal abuse, particularly when you consider that the term "cocksucker" should be considered a compliment since its a very enjoyable experience for both parties. And huge is good. Hard AND huge.
 
I like the hardness, yet softness of a cock. I love how smooth it feels running across my tongue, and dipping the tip of my tongue in the slit to taste that salty-sweet precum. I've had guys that leaked a river of precum, and I happily slurped it right up. I love right before the cumshot how the nuts will draw up, and the cock will start throbbing that second before they erupt. I love the taste of a nice hot load as it splashes on my tongue.
 
Is there really anything not to like about the feeling you get from a nice hard cock parting your wet, wanting lips?
 
I like taking a limp cock and bring it to full hardness, kissing and licking it. I love the silky feel of it as it enters my mouth. I lick the head and play with the slit tasting the precum and then work down the shaft slowly. Kissing and licking till I reach the sack and enjoy doing the same there. All the while I keep my hand lightly gripping the cock and moving it up and down the shaft. I let my tongue run even lower to that spot between his balls and asshole that makes many guys go nuts. Sometimes I even tongue his asshole and then move back up his cock slowly, enjoying the heat now building in my friend. Moving back up to the head I lick the crown and then I start sucking it in to my mouth farther and as I feel my lover getting close to cumming I go full force till his cum explodes in to my mouth. That is the best part, the warm feel of his cum in my mouth and sliding down my throat.
It is not often that I get to enjoy this but when I do I put everything I have into pleasing my friend, that to me is most important.
 
Back
Top