GLBT Daily Vibe II

Mood: Pretty damn good :)

Music: Crystal Meth Busters ACTA Mix (techno set, to the max from a couple of Danes).

Just popping in and saying hi, and let the good times roll :)

Mood: Productive!
Music: Literal translation music videos (currently As the World Falls Down)
Wearing: Nothing special

For the first time in years, I submitted not one, but two stories here! Really just chapters three and four of an existing story, but still! Writing juices are flowing again! It feels so good.

-diz :rose:

Happy New Year Vibers:rose:
I hope 2014 is kind to you all!

I have to say 2013 was an amazing year for me, and NYE was a wonderful way to end one year and start the next.:kiss:

In general, what I wear is based around a shows theme or venue, but NYE I went all out for glamour. I think I achieved it, I felt good, I think I looked about as good as a person my age ever can, and the reaction I got from all I met was amazing.
Normally the comments I get are about my stage performance not me as a person, so it was unusual but welcome.

Before the show, I had a few photos taken and did a short interview with a journalist for a TG/TS/TV lifestyle magazine, and about halfway through he suddenly asked me "how long had I been fully transitioned?", his phrase not mine, I was surprised he had mistaken me for a post op MTF. Even stranger was, I had the same question asked by 5 others the same night. This has never happened to me before.
I took it as a compliment each time before explaining that it was not the case.:rose:

To be honest these days I have no idea, what category I should be filed under, nor do I care, I am just me.:kiss:

music: Chronicles Of Life & Death - Good Charlotte

mood: cheerful

wearing: black lace body and matching gown

here is a pic of me, outside the venue near Trafalgar Sq, in my travelling outfit, before I glammed up and without corsetry.:kiss:

nyec1 by gwen ever, on Flickr

Last edited:
Happy New Year Vibers:rose:
I hope 2014 is kind to you all!

I have to say 2013 was an amazing year for me, and NYE was a wonderful way to end one year and start the next.:kiss:

In general, what I wear is based around a shows theme or venue, but NYE I went all out for glamour. I think I achieved it, I felt good, I think I looked about as good as a person my age ever can, and the reaction I got from all I met was amazing.
Normally the comments I get are about my stage performance not me as a person, so it was unusual but welcome.

Before the show, I had a few photos taken and did a short interview with a journalist for a TG/TS/TV lifestyle magazine, and about halfway through he suddenly asked me "how long had I been fully transitioned?", his phrase not mine, I was surprised he had mistaken me for a post op MTF. Even stranger was, I had the same question asked by 5 others the same night. This has never happened to me before.
I took it as a compliment each time before explaining that it was not the case.:rose:

To be honest these days I have no idea, what category I should be filed under, nor do I care, I am just me.:kiss:

music: Chronicles Of Life & Death - Good Charlotte

mood: cheerful

wearing: black lace body and matching gown

here is a pic of me, outside the venue near Trafalgar Sq, in my travelling outfit, before I glammed up and without corsetry.:kiss:

Happy New year to you, too :kiss:

Sounds like it was a wonderful evening! Thanks for sharing the picture. You look beautiful! :rose:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, Vibers! Hope your new year is going well. Mine has been mostly productive. Very cold, though. More freezing rain on top of too much snow. Yay! I spent almost the whole day with crampons on my boots just so I won't... y'know. Slip on ice in front of a bus or something. :rolleyes: Gotta love winter, right?

Mood: happy to be home in bed
Music: sweet silence
Wearing: jersey cotton PJ's. It's like wearing a kiss.

Hey love that pic Silky And the dress :heart:
I'm pleased people were asking when you transitioned - at least the word is becoming more commonly used and understood and you are definitely one of the girls so far as I'm concerned.
Diz - being cold sucks and though we're growing webbed feet in the UK at least it hasn't been too cold.
Gutter - you're now a regular here :) that's official and your LGBT membership card is in the mail. Wear it with pride :)
Me? Our friend leaves tomorrow so we are having an early night to get up at stupid o'clock and see her off.
Listening to... Think this is Elgars cello concerto
Wearing: sloppies
Mood: happy but I know I'll be sad tomorrow

Happy New year to you, too :kiss:

Sounds like it was a wonderful evening! Thanks for sharing the picture. You look beautiful! :rose:

It was a wonderful evening, and thankyou I am now blushing :eek:

stickygirl Hey love that pic Silky And the dress
I'm pleased people were asking when you transitioned - at least the word is becoming more commonly used and understood and you are definitely one of the girls so far as I'm concerned.

Thankyou, I will post a pic of the show dress when the event photographer forwards them on to me.
That frock was a bargain £160 reduced to £15 in Debenhams,with a 16 layer organza skirt, so impractical for travelling in but could not resist.
In the circles I move in the word is commonly used, just normally not in relation to me. I have been accepted as one of the girls though, for so long, its normal for me to get invited to hen nights and to be a bridesmaid, in fact the majority of people have never seen me without being en-femme. :kiss:

Dizzy, its no where near as cold as that here, but its rained heavily and non stop for a couple of weeks now, causing roads locally to subside and much of the local area to flood, it would be nice to see the sun.:rose:

mood: broke

music: Lola - The Kinks

wearing: jeans and a tshirt, a rare outfit recently lol

Hey love that pic Silky And the dress :heart:
Diz - being cold sucks and though we're growing webbed feet in the UK at least it hasn't been too cold.
Gutter - you're now a regular here :) that's official and your LGBT membership card is in the mail. Wear it with pride :)
Me? Our friend leaves tomorrow so we are having an early night to get up at stupid o'clock and see her off.
Listening to... Think this is Elgars cello concerto
Wearing: sloppies
Mood: happy but I know I'll be sad tomorrow

Thank you Sticky and thank you to all who have welcomed me and allowed me to be one of the "regulars" :kiss: I will wear that card with pride! :)

It was a wonderful evening, and thankyou I am now blushing :eek:

Thankyou, I will post a pic of the show dress when the event photographer forwards them on to me.
That frock was a bargain £160 reduced to £15 in Debenhams,with a 16 layer organza skirt, so impractical for travelling in but could not resist.
In the circles I move in the word is commonly used, just normally not in relation to me. I have been accepted as one of the girls though, for so long, its normal for me to get invited to hen nights and to be a bridesmaid, in fact the majority of people have never seen me without being en-femme. :kiss:

Dizzy, its no where near as cold as that here, but its rained heavily and non stop for a couple of weeks now, causing roads locally to subside and much of the local area to flood, it would be nice to see the sun.:rose:

mood: broke

music: Lola - The Kinks

wearing: jeans and a tshirt, a rare outfit recently lol

Glad it was a good night for you. You're very welcome, silky :rose: :kiss:

Good choice of music ;)

How is everyone surviving the flooding and wicked cold snaps?

Hi Diz: started sunny, now blowing like hell again, rain. If things haven't blown down yet, they never will - Ma's garden fence held together by ivy we think ;)
I can report that Moscow only has a couple of inches of snow, but the mountains in Jordan have plenty. Also, that the Ozzies are very excited about whooping the Brits at cricket.... again... :rolleyes:
And that is todays World News :)
( if only )

Hiya:rose:

well its still raining here, and from my window, I can see the sea coming over the promenade onto the road. I am just hiding in doors with the power going on and off repeatedly. I want sunshine and warmth :(

Hi dizzy,

Not doing very well here. :( knee-deep in snow and the temperature is dropping fast. Wrapping myself up in a heavy blanket and staying home!

Yay, my new stories have been posted! *happy dance* My first submissions in years. Feels good!

Yay, my new stories have been posted! *happy dance* My first submissions in years. Feels good!

and you deserve to dance, they are beautifully and sensitively written, I have left a comment on part 3 and voted 5 stars for each, not out of a Daily Vibe loyalty but simply because they are worthy of that score.

Characters that draw you in and make you care about them on lit are rare, as much as I want to read part 5 I will not urge you to hurry, writing of this quality takes time.:rose::kiss:

and you deserve to dance, they are beautifully and sensitively written, I have left a comment on part 3 and voted 5 stars for each, not out of a Daily Vibe loyalty but simply because they are worthy of that score.

Characters that draw you in and make you care about them on lit are rare, as much as I want to read part 5 I will not urge you to hurry, writing of this quality takes time.:rose::kiss:

Aww. :eek: Thank you so much. Truly. And I don't think the next chapter will take nearly as long to get into, now that I seem to have found my muse again.

Hi dizzy,

Not doing very well here. :( knee-deep in snow and the temperature is dropping fast. Wrapping myself up in a heavy blanket and staying home!

keep warm, keep safe, from this side of what currently is a very overflowing pond, it looks nasty over there. Tragedies only take a second so be careful:rose:

Today I was rather naughty, felt really good, having finished writing both the valentine shows and easter shows for this year, just need to get us all into rehearsal now. To celebrate I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, and had a glance at ebay, now 7 dresses and 2 pairs of shoes later, I now have a reason to get off my arse and earn some money lol. This months credit card bill with xmas and wedding is going to be of a size only normally seen on comedy shows:eek:

and still the rain falls, but I will not let it dampen my enthusiasm, off to spend the next couple of days with daughter and granddaughter, its nice to be normal at times too:heart:

mood: guilty and excited
wearing: roll neck red leotard and black dance tights.
music: black boots on latin feet - Ezio

Aww. :eek: Thank you so much. Truly. And I don't think the next chapter will take nearly as long to get into, now that I seem to have found my muse again.

that is good news, muses are so flighty and hard to pin down:rose:

I am such a sucker for romance, as long as it does not involve me :rose:

I need to figure out what I am, who I am, before I can even worry about what I want for the now let alone the future.:confused:

Oh great, I look forward to reading that :) I need to find my mojo but a couple of incidents over the holidays have set some thoughts/feelings in motion... hmmm

that is good news, muses are so flighty and hard to pin down:rose:

I am such a sucker for romance, as long as it does not involve me :rose:

I need to figure out what I am, who I am, before I can even worry about what I want for the now let alone the future.:confused:

You and me both girl, but I'm shying away from being introspective for the sake of wanting to write something. I find too much self-analysis leaves me feeling wan and then I just want to be a melted person

Mood: Happy ( just back from seeing Mr Banks at the movies )
Music: None - ready for bed
Wearing: Xmas socks ( amongst other things )

Oh great, I look forward to reading that :) I need to find my mojo but a couple of incidents over the holidays have set some thoughts/feelings in motion... hmmm

You and me both girl, but I'm shying away from being introspective for the sake of wanting to write something. I find too much self-analysis leaves me feeling wan and then I just want to be a melted person

Mood: Happy ( just back from seeing Mr Banks at the movies )
Music: None - ready for bed
Wearing: Xmas socks ( amongst other things )

As I am happy with my life at the moment I am doing all I can to avoid any self-analysis or introspection. that path will only lead me to misery and unhappiness.

I am glad your ok :rose::kiss:

As I am happy with my life at the moment I am doing all I can to avoid any self-analysis or introspection. that path will only lead me to misery and unhappiness.

I am glad your ok :rose::kiss:
Hey you! Grrr! C'mere and give me a hug - I do great hugs \o/
You're awesome in spite of everything bad that might be lurking :rose: :kiss: :hug:

Hey you! Grrr! C'mere and give me a hug - I do great hugs \o/
You're awesome in spite of everything bad that might be lurking :rose: :kiss: :hug:

awww:eek:

there is nothing bad lurking, in the modern world we expect there to be a proper explanantion, a perfect solution and a happy ever after, we been choked on Disney, rather than accepting and appreciating what we have now, and being happy in the now:kiss:

wow this is getting deep, maybe I should go back and do some more frock shopping:rolleyes:

unfortunately I am of the National Lampoon Animal House generation, so anything serious, or insolvable in the present turns up, I respond with a call to PARTY! togas anyone:D

Last edited:

You will. Just try not to force it or fret. And in the meantime, there are a bunch of people just on this board who would love to help however we can.

:rose:

keep warm, keep safe, from this side of what currently is a very overflowing pond, it looks nasty over there. Tragedies only take a second so be careful:rose:

Today I was rather naughty, felt really good, having finished writing both the valentine shows and easter shows for this year, just need to get us all into rehearsal now. To celebrate I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner, and had a glance at ebay, now 7 dresses and 2 pairs of shoes later, I now have a reason to get off my arse and earn some money lol. This months credit card bill with xmas and wedding is going to be of a size only normally seen on comedy shows:eek:

and still the rain falls, but I will not let it dampen my enthusiasm, off to spend the next couple of days with daughter and granddaughter, its nice to be normal at times too:heart:

mood: guilty and excited
wearing: roll neck red leotard and black dance tights.
music: black boots on latin feet - Ezio

Thank you silky, I will be careful. :kiss:
I hope the rain stops soon over there, it looks like you're having an awful time. I hope we will get to see what you bought ;) Have a wonderful time with your family :)

A red leotard and black tights...sounds very sexy! :kiss:

Back