Say something...

Lotus_Maiden

My weakness? You.
Well, hello my lovely Lits,

I'm bored. Then again, aren't we all :rolleyes:

I'm looking for something/one wittitful, humorous and entertaining. Just say something. It doesn't have to be sexual. I'm NOT looking for a hook up, pic swap, cam chat, or anything that personal or private. I just need a quick fix of entertainment, and not a quickie.

Being bored and stuck in one place due to bad weather is torturous...

No PM! I will, repeat WILL, ignore your ass :devil: So share your witty side in the thread here. Besides, I hate repeating myself and PM promotes that.

So say something, bump for the hell of it, or click away. Other than that, hope you're enjoying your day wherever you are.

-L :kiss:

PM sent!

:D Just kidding. I would really like to write something witty or entertaining here but nothing is coming to me at the moment, so I will just say hello and hope the next person has a great message for you.

Well, hello my lovely Lits,

I'm bored. Then again, aren't we all :rolleyes:

I'm looking for something/one wittitful, humorous and entertaining. Just say something. It doesn't have to be sexual. I'm NOT looking for a hook up, pic swap, cam chat, or anything that personal or private. I just need a quick fix of entertainment, and not a quickie.

Being bored and stuck in one place due to bad weather is torturous...

No PM! I will, repeat WILL, ignore your ass :devil: So share your witty side in the thread here. Besides, I hate repeating myself and PM promotes that.

So say something, bump for the hell of it, or click away. Other than that, hope you're enjoying your day wherever you are.

-L :kiss:

Something. There. I've said it. The bare minimum requested. Not enough? Okay. Something. There now, I've said it twice. Two times the fun.

Bored? Oh my god, I'm moving furniture in my office - mind numbing soul torturing - yes it beats watching dried paint fade but only by this much - oh I forgot, you can't quite see what I'm doing. Probably just as well.

Well. Now that I've invigorated one and all with tales of awesomeness and wonderful things - I'm off. Another rather large piece of furniture needs to be moved from one wall to another. Oh the excitement, the grandeur of this adventure!

Ah, the pain we endure in the name of vanity! Assuming you moved the furniture to paint the wall, and now you have to move them all back...?... At least your day is "eventful."

And really, I was betting you were going to say something for a third time. Three times is a charm after all.

Nevertheless, have fun moving. Flex those muscles, but don't break your back. :D

I hope you don't mind me saying, but I like girls with large volume of boron dioxygen bismuth einsteinium.

Haha, I believe the last element should be Sulphur. Hey, behind a screen, they can be as large, as pompous, as luscious, as round as your heart desires, dear. You wouldn't know a difference ;)

Ah, the pain we endure in the name of vanity! Assuming you moved the furniture to paint the wall, and now you have to move them all back...?... At least your day is "eventful."

And really, I was betting you were going to say something for a third time. Three times is a charm after all.

Nevertheless, have fun moving. Flex those muscles, but don't break your back. :D

Well, if I had then I would have nothing to say on my second visit.

Something.

And now all the bases are loaded, batter is up.

And talking about watching dried paint fade - I understand baseball is supposed to be the Great American game however... my nap calls.

Ah, a man with an reentrance plan, and not just a one time dipper. Refreshing. Heh.

I wouldn't know if Baseball is great or not. I'm not a fan. Funny, I tend to nap too whenever baseball is one :p

Haha, I believe the last element should be Sulphur. Hey, behind a screen, they can be as large, as pompous, as luscious, as round as your heart desires, dear. You wouldn't know a difference ;)

I needed the the E from einsteinium for proper spelling ;)

BOOBiEs ;) :rose:

Haha, I stand corrected. Guess I shouldn't challenge a nerd with an appetite for big boobies. My bad :p

Bahaha, gah, it's not that dramatic. Just some rain. I melt when rain gets on my skin so I stayed in. And yes, I could be green and/or Wicked Witch of the West in case you wonder.

So how your weather there?

Keep those monkeys in your pants, mister! I don't need them running wild and messing up my pointy hat, ya hear? My good ole broom here has seen better days. Then again, it gets its own fair share of asses so it can't complain too much.

I heard locusts are best when they're deep fried with a pinch of salt and pepper. Or maybe you can steam them or grill them at beach side. Either or, don't go hungry my friend. Stay well fed!

Clams can't beat out oysters. Wet, slimy, fresh, juicy oysters. One gulp. Let it slides down your throat and savor the lime-ness of it. Gah, now I'm drooling. Blast you!

You can keep your Hanuman, monkeys, and even Sun Wukong. Take them far away from me. Or at least put them in a cage of sort. Gorilla descendants or not, I'm not getting friendly with them. No way, joseph guava.

Babe, are you a termite? Because your mouth is about to be full of wood. (I'm sorry, I had too..)

You are considered. I see what you did dur: shellfish. Can’t say too original but its the effort that earn you a gold star! Woot.

I love me some muscles. Flex for me. FLEEEEEEEEX! And see what I did dur? Spin that cheesy word-play right back at ya bud :p

Ah, so is that how you pay the monkeys do to your dirty bidding? Bribe them with your toupée?

Mmmm, rambutan!!! If only we have Grey Goose, a shaker, some ice, a cute dandy little glass, then it's a party in huuuuur!

Back