Is smoking sexy?

When I was young I thought it was the thing to do. I changed my mind over twenty years ago and I'm glad I did, since then it killed my Mom, damn near killed my sister, and has done life threatening damage to my brother.

Sexy though, ain't it?

this statement may be construed as caustic, but i can be insulted only so much, and this is an indictment of non-smokers in general, and no one here in particular.

Non-smokers seem to say smokers should bend over backwards to accomodate non-smokers, but are entirely unwilling to even treat smokers like equals.

I always do my best to not breath my smoke on people, but at the same time non-smokers could at least stop being assholes to smokers. We're people too, you self-righteous swine.

this statement may be construed as caustic, but i can be insulted only so much, and this is an indictment of non-smokers in general, and no one here in particular.

Non-smokers seem to say smokers should bend over backwards to accomodate non-smokers, but are entirely unwilling to even treat smokers like equals.

I always do my best to not breath my smoke on people, but at the same time non-smokers could at least stop being assholes to smokers. We're people too, you self-righteous swine.

Smokers AREN'T equals, that's why. You stink! Literally! :p

When I was young I thought it was the thing to do. I changed my mind over twenty years ago and I'm glad I did, since then it killed my Mom, damn near killed my sister, and has done life threatening damage to my brother.

My mother takes 36 pills a day to keep her heart going. All the damage was caused by smoking, according to the countless doctors and surgeons who've treated her. Were it not for modern medicine, she'd have kicked the bucked a long time ago.
The same can be said about my step father.
It hasn't stopped them from smoking, they are both unable to walk across a room without turning blue and needing to sit down, but they're still at it.

I know quitting is hard, it takes self discipline and perseverance but the alternative seems so much worse.

Don't be fooled. You can be insulted a lot more than this. Smokers are given much greater allowances than trumpet players.

Its possible to have all the sympathy in the world for your addiction and still see no reason to allow you to diminish the quality of my life.

Trumpet players are people too, but have you ever tried to eat lunch while one practiced scales at the table?

Smoking isn't sexy

And thankfully laws have changed here so smokers can't smoke inside any public building at all. So even on the coldest winter day they have to freeze their ass standing outside to smoke, and I can enjoy fresh air in the restaurant, hotel, apts, offices around here.

Don't be fooled. You can be insulted a lot more than this. Smokers are given much greater allowances than trumpet players.

Its possible to have all the sympathy in the world for your addiction and still see no reason to allow you to diminish the quality of my life.

Trumpet players are people too, but have you ever tried to eat lunch while one practiced scales at the table?

it was an aggregate insult total for the day, not just because of this thread.

and in any case, people sit around feeling superior to trumpet players

Smoking looks silly, there's nothing visually sexy about someone sucking on a stinky can lollipop.

Yuck.

My dad quit smoking a little over a year ago when he had to get the stent put in his heart, and the house is finally getting over that "goddamn someone smokes in here" stink. Now at work just about every employee there smokes then they come stand near me and I get scared the smell will rub off on me or something.

They should make a Febreze for that.

as per my earlier post

I find smoking incredibly sexy.....

and in fact this would be a 'fetish' for me

going down on a woman while she smokes.....RAH !!

I've heard of such practices.

But wouldn't the cigarette burn your chin?

Yes, I think it can make someone look hotter. It has an "I do not give a fuck" look.

I find smoking very sexy. It's a turn on. I love seeing how a guy lights his cigarette, how he holds it in his mouth. Incredible.

Robert Downey Jr. is an excellent example of how sexy a guy can look smoking a cigarette. There are plenty of photos online, on Tumbr particularly, of him smoking. There are some of him holding a cigarette in his mouth while playing piano---sans shirt. HOT. I see how he holds that cigarette in his mouth and think, "what else can he do with that mouth!"

Yes, I smoke.

It gives you something to do with your hands and with your mouth without talking. Maybe that helps with the seduction thing? Too bad it reeks and shouts 'stupid', these days. But, in absence of the smell, the taste, the choking noises
v.p

Back