Guys - do you get hard when you are sucking?

It's been a long time since I've had the chance...

Any volunteers to let me see if I get hard while sucking?
 
YOU, My Dear are a very valuable and desireable woman!!
2.gif

Awww why thank you! :D
 
I get hard thinking about it, but sadly, I've never had the opportunity to find out. I'll let you know when I know.
 
Ditto

yes i do but i seem to go soft just after the cock finishes pumping cum down my throat

Me, too, and he, too, does. What a let down! That's when creativity cums in to find other ways to continue the pleasure.
 
I did today. I was hard before I started, got a bit soft because I was too busy doing it, and then thought, "Holy Fuck, I'm sucking cock!" and I got hard again, LOL.
 
Once upon watching many cocksucking and facial compilations with a big dildo in my ass, I just had to suck a cock. Picked a smaller dildo, and drove to my favorite well anyway u put it 'whore house' and reseved and hour with a tranny with a Very active 9.5" penis. I was hard walking up the stairs. Eventually, after a bit of talking, she was in my mouth, and I was moaning like a little slut. Jerking my cock, I came so quick, but was still soo Horney and just kept sucking, she was amazing, such stamina without cumming. Took her in my ass, came on my own face while riding her-laying on her chest facing up, and she's thrusting into my ass. Great root. Finished off with a blowjob, like a good slut swallowed as much of her jizz as I could, and lay down next to her, still had 20 minutes, a few minutes of her 'as she put it' showing me whose boss' had me on all fours dildo in my ass and her now flaccid cock in my throat. There's just something about sucking a cock.
 
getting hard

is part of the reason to suck another man's cock. I enjoy the feel of my own cock getting erect and throbbing as I suck...and the more I suck, the harder I get
 
I'm hard as we are getting undressed and getting ready for me to start sucking but when my attention is focused on the cock I'm sucking I sometimes go soft. But if my partner starts fingering my ass or strokes my cock I get rock hard again.
 
Yes, I get fairly hard,especially if the scene is hot. Luv to suck a nice one.
 
after nearly 20 yr hiatious from the pleasure of sucking cock...I recently had the pleasure.....suck a wonderful cut cock...I was cast iron hard...and dripping pre-cum when I finished him
 
Absolutely hard, and I play with myself when I'm not using both hands on him.
 
Back
Top