Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
205 Area Code

205 Area Code here.

I'm married to a beautiful wonderful women who is perfect in every way but one, she is not and never has been into intimacy at all.

I'm a 6' 2" married white male, so being discreet is not an issue.

If this is something your willing to do, please tell me a little about yourself, send me a pic, G rated is fine, as well as what part of town, and I'll send one back.

Must be free weekdays, daytime.

727/813

I am in West Central Florida and am interested in chatting, emails or texting with men and women. I am also interested in possibly meeting. Maybe even find a friend to share benefits with. I am bi-sexual but not very experienced. Love to find someone to teach me. Ladies, if you like to use toys with guy's then get back to me. I also love phone sex. I love being a little devil!!!:devil:

SWFL here.....239

NOT married, SWM. A young 60, with lots of life left to live. Looking for very imaginative lady for sexy chat/text.....pm me for proper intro.

Daytime fun in 802

53 yo, mwm, fit, looking for daytime meets for sexual fulfillment. I'm 5'8" 194, workout 4-5 x per week. Great oral skills!

My profile says Virginia but I'm in the Midwest (Kansas City)....

Any ladies in the 913 area code?

315 Area code. In town for work for a month, and both the wife and I look for sexual adventures when we're apart. Male, 38.

Down for just about anything. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back