boredom

It's nearly impossible to choose, one will make me check out the other. Depends on whether she's coming or going.
 
Switches

I was an ass man but I have become a boob guy recently. I think preference can change but any man appreciates a good set of either I would hope.
 
Legggg man... but where they connect is awfully nice too. But please...to do without breasts? I adore them and accompanying nipples too!
 
It's all about the mind for me, if the lady knows how to use what she has you'll fall in love with every bit of her ;)
 
I learned a long time ago to watch a woman walk away from me - and how her ass moves - I can tell a good piece of ass from across the room and that is the woman I want to meet.
 
Ewe said it ;)

sheep-behind-grassland-44386384.jpg
 
Ass when I was young (my first hard crush and girlfriend, 100% about that ass in math class!), boobs in my 20s and 30s, now back completely dedicated to ass in my 40s.
 
See, it's all about the boobs for me.

There's something endlessly fascinating about they way they move. I could watch that for days. And it's also incredible how different they all are. No pair are the same. How could you not love that?
 
Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

If I'm just looking it's boobs every time. If we're rolling around together I do love an ass. Watching those cheeks roll with each thrust, or spreading them so they can engulf my cock - ugh, I feel bad for women that they don't get to experience how good it feels to have a nice ass grinding up and down ones cock.
 
I'm an ass man for sure, but do like boobs.

For me it's just the thought of those lovely round buttocks, inviting me in. I am a definite sucker for a good ass
 
Ass man all the way! I love boobs but I always appreciate a beautiful derrière
 
I am definately more into boobs! I love their view, touch, shapes and moves
 
Back
Top