Welcome to Story Ideas!

For over-18 age males....we need stories of their moms demonstrating how their plumbing works best....

lemmesee said:
For over-18 age males....we need stories of their moms demonstrating how their plumbing works best....

welcome to Story Ideas. I hope you find whjat you want. Have you tried a search on the Story Index?

weed is healthier ?

BlessedBe said:
If you know the source, weed is healthier too. Sure, you're taking smoke into your body...that part is obviously not healthy...but there's no tar, nicotine, or chemicals in weed.
Not trying to start an argument, but this study contradicts what you said.

damonwatkins said:
i'm knew at this so please help me to submit just a few of my stories thanx.

you might want to try the volunteer editors link from the story index

Comparing tobacco and marijuana is like comparing apples and oranges.

I would highly recommend apples and oranges, although they do have chemicals like citric acid, hydrogen dioxide, and fructose.

W00t This Story Idea Rokz0r35 !!!!!11

Have any ADULTS with a rudimentary knowledge of L337 netspeak done an erotic story in this new language ????// :nana:

I am 36 years old .

Innocuous1 said:
Comparing tobacco and marijuana is like comparing apples and oranges.

I would highly recommend apples and oranges, although they do have chemicals like citric acid, hydrogen dioxide, and fructose.

did you intend this post for another thread?

Innocuous1 said:
Have any ADULTS with a rudimentary knowledge of L337 netspeak done an erotic story in this new language ????// :nana:

I am 36 years old .

welcome, though I have no clue what you are talking about

Rebel Rose said:
Hmmm....

so anyway... when you gonna put your 2 cents in on my new idea thread? :rolleyes:

I musta missed it. I'll check it today. Wil 4 cents be okay?

Once again, while people here sometimes get chatty, this is a forum for the discussion of story ideas. (So try to stay on topic, as much as you can.) Welcome to it! :rose:

RisiaSkye
Forum Moderator

Here I Have A Incest Story Idea

It Involves A Brother Who Studied In Boys Only School Visits To His Pregnant Elder Sister In An Island With His Mom. The Sister's Husband Works In Navy.
They Take A Small Ship To Goto The Main Land For Sister Delivery.
But Unfortunately They Struck In A Rock And Get Stranded In A Island. The Captain Of Ship Only Other Man Dies.

Only The Innocent Boy His Mom And Gorgeous Pregnant Elder Sister Are In That Island.

Based On This The Story Can Be Expanded On How The Boy Is Taught Of Sex, How The Elder Sister Lactates And Milks The Brother, How Mom Teaches And Shows The Female Anatomy To His Son, Etc.,

I Have The Idea But Cant Frame It Into Story.

Any Good Author Can Elloborate It Into A Goods Story.

Regards,
Sorna Latha

tamil_incest said:
Here I Have A Incest Story Idea

It Involves A Brother Who Studied In Boys Only School Visits To His Pregnant Elder Sister In An Island With His Mom. The Sister's Husband Works In Navy.
They Take A Small Ship To Goto The Main Land For Sister Delivery.
But Unfortunately They Struck In A Rock And Get Stranded In A Island. The Captain Of Ship Only Other Man Dies.

Only The Innocent Boy His Mom And Gorgeous Pregnant Elder Sister Are In That Island.

Based On This The Story Can Be Expanded On How The Boy Is Taught Of Sex, How The Elder Sister Lactates And Milks The Brother, How Mom Teaches And Shows The Female Anatomy To His Son, Etc.,

I Have The Idea But Cant Frame It Into Story.

Any Good Author Can Elloborate It Into A Goods Story.

Regards,
Sorna Latha

welcome to the forum. I suggest that yuu post your idea on one of the specific threads dedicated to incest ideas - you are much more likely to find an interested writer there.

Poetry

if its ok i posted a poetry from this edited i dont know how would you decribed it.its kinda a tragedy or you could sign-up and edited

Last edited by a moderator:
gageandsaracen said:
if its ok i posted a poetry from this link i dont know how would you decribed it.its kinda a tragedy or you could sign-up and join me as friends

Lit frowns on external links. You should register on the Story side and try that way.

Story Idea: Little Hearts Club

i have what i think would be a great story line idea, but lack the neccesary skills to write it myself. i am looking for someone that can do the actuall writing from the ideas i have for this story. are there any good writers out there that would like to take on this task? i don't really care who gets the actual credit (an honorable mention of me in this story (maybe saying: from the ideas of MichaelS) would be nice).

Back