Father and Son Doms looking to share me?

kootenaychica

Literotica Guru
Yes!!!!! You read that correctly. I want the WHOLE family ... for real, in real life!
I actually dream of being owned by a father and son and/or numerous sons ~ preferably BLACK DOM and sons-in-training.

I would love nothing more than to take care of all the sexual needs lovingly fucked on a daily basis by Daddy and his boys. Call me nuts. It's what i want.

Any offers? Check out my Thread (in the signature) and see what kind of woman I am. PM me and expect that I will want to see photos of you. I'm not attracted to just any old dick.... I'm very picky and very good... but when I'm bad, I'm even better. :devil: :kiss:

Serious responses only.

thank you.

Last edited:
Nice thread...lovely pics. Too bad I've not got anyone coming along and taking over the family fetish!

This is so hot! I've often fantasized about a dominant step daddy who uses me to train his son how to dominate!

bump to a great thread!

Thanks cryingalien ~ unfortunately not too many others think so! Damn... where all those gorgeous Black Sensual Masters ... with or without sons to train? Come out come out wherever you are... this sex kitten is waiting to purr all over you! :kiss:

Any offers? Check out my Thread (in the signature) and see what kind of woman I am. PM me and expect that I will want to see photos of you. I'm not attracted to just any old dick.... I'm very picky

Because everyone knows that black guys are not picky and can't resist the next white cougar with a black cock fetish.

Because everyone knows that black guys are not picky and can't resist the next white cougar with a black cock fetish.

Well well well... aren't you King of the Shit Pile?
I have every right to ask for what I want..... Ass hole. Go shit in somebody else's cornflakes why don't you? You're not worthy of my breakfast cuz you'd never end up in my bed. :D

Well well well... aren't you King of the Shit Pile?
I have every right to ask for what I want..... Ass hole. Go shit in somebody else's cornflakes why don't you?

Primalex may not have been particulrly polite in the way he said it, but he does have a point - you come across as a bit arrogant (or rather as someone who finds overwhelming confidence in anonymity and the praise of others who share in the same... but I digress). Read objectively, if you would, the section he quoted.

Any offers? Check out my Thread (in the signature) and see what kind of woman I am. PM me and expect that I will want to see photos of you. I'm not attracted to just any old dick.... I'm very picky [and very good...]

I don't know you (obviously) and I'm not here to pass judgment on you or what you seek (how arrogant of *me* to even clarify that :rolleyes:), but I think you did overreact a bit. You certainly didn't help your image in the eyes of anyone who might have had a similar impression of you.

Last edited:
Primalex may not have been particulrly polite in the way he said it, but he does have a point - you come across as a bit arrogant. You certainly didn't help your image in the eyes of anyone who might have had a similar impression of you.

Well, good morning to you too! Thank you for pointing out my character flaws. I love it when men get their balls rattled by a strong woman. I have much better things to do than defend every word I say in my own thread. I'm a kinky woman, I'm an excellent lover and if anyone would bother to PM me they'd find out soon enough how serious I am about this. Yes, I suppose I do come across a little arrogant, demanding, and picky. So be it. I posted what I did to ward off those that like to engage but never want to offer up a) who they really are or b) any photos of themselves. I am here to find what I seek. I don't go around shitting on other people's threads. It's cute that you want to defend your friend. Go suck up to him some other way and stay out of my business... thank you.

Nice thread...lovely pics. Too bad I've not got anyone coming along and taking over the family fetish!

Forgot to say thank you. Please forgive me JGoethe. I'm happy to hear you love what I'm about and for saying so. :kiss:

Delicious thread. Though I fear I can't help indulge this particular fantasy, I wish you the best of luck.

Made me cum twice already .... mmmmmmmmm... i love your fantasy baby :kiss:

I'm a kinky woman, I'm an excellent lover

Yes, this is why you sit here. Makes total sense.

I have much better things to do than defend every word I say in my own thread.

So what are you working on? Curing cancer? You don't have anything better to do. The best thing you can come up in your spare time is to fish for compliments from strangers with some naked pics.

I posted what I did to ward off those that like to engage but never want to offer up a) who they really are or b) any photos of themselves.

Welcome to online dateing.

So, Mrs. Wannabe-MILF - there are two places.
The Amateur Picture forum. There you can fish for compliments, no matter who you are and how you look like - as long as you have tits. And then there is the rest of the world.

And whenever you rub your clit, watching some black guy doing a white old woman - he got paid for it! Simple. I didn't see you offering me any money. And yet you think that gorgeous black guys (you don't want the ugly ones, remember) have nothing better in their life that they would need you, some internet cougar, for a charity fuck and that they should behave like the good ol' slave boys and stand in line for the white super mistress? GTFO.

:)

Big fan of this fantasy! Sounds insanely hot and would love to live it out with you.. very very sexy lady, thanks for replying to my PM!

Hopefully chat sometime soon, let's keep this thread alive and get you what you want!

:D

Big fan of this fantasy! Sounds insanely hot and would love to live it out with you.. very very sexy lady, thanks for replying to my PM!

Hopefully chat sometime soon, let's keep this thread alive and get you what you want!

:D

Thanks so much for this post. Makes a world of difference speaking to a man that appreciates a woman, her kinks & desires and who passes no judgment before getting to know her. Much appreciated! :kiss:

Not sure what your problem is nor why you believe i should be the one to GTFO. If you don't like me here, ignore my thread just like other people do in any other Forum/Playground/etc. I didn't realize you owned the BDSM Personals ~ does it have YOUR name on the door?

Not sure what your problem is nor why you believe i should be the one to GTFO. If you don't like me here, ignore my thread just like other people do in any other Forum/Playground/etc. I didn't realize you owned the BDSM Personals ~ does it have YOUR name on the door?

No problem :D I'm just enjoying the show. *munch, munch, munch*

*looks around curiously* why, you may be right! I don't see my name on the door... But then again I don't see your name either *ponders the implications* I guess that means you can't tell me to leave... Especially when I've been perfectly polite this whole time *leans in and whispers* unlike you :eek:

No problem :D I'm just enjoying the show. *munch, munch, munch*

*looks around curiously* why, you may be right! I don't see my name on the door... But then again I don't see your name either *ponders the implications* I guess that means you can't tell me to leave... Especially when I've been perfectly polite this whole time *leans in and whispers* unlike you :eek:

LOL, well thank you. I don't mean to be impolite. I just really thought you and your buddy were in cahoots and it put me on the defensive .... blunt and feeling like you truly don't want me here. If you do, then great! If my kink is interesting enough to make you sit back and "enjoy the show" then you're welcome to indulge. If you're here to judge me, I truly don't need the drama. I do seek one fine black male but I'd love a Father & Son duo. It's something I've always dreamed of and I don't believe I owe anyone an explanation for that. I'm sure you have your long list of kinks. Indulge as you see fit ~ Enjoy your evening... popcorn and all. :kiss:

Last edited:
* bumping * ...... would like to be grinding but I'll settle for the bump for now. ;)

Last edited:
Back