The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear, you wanna lose more weight? Come redecorate with me. I've lost 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks and the husband says my butt is shrinking. (I don't think he likes that much.)

I'm sitting on my new couch, in my living room with the new colors and new rugs, new lamps and new tables and I'm thinking, This is a room in which I can write. :D
I lost ten pounds when I got my braces on. People keep telling me I'll get it back when they finally come off, but I might just end up leaving bread out of my diet.

However, I would have been happy to help out - I love painting. :)

Hopefully we'll have this well done so I can go home by Monday.

16 straight 12 hour days.
Yes, get that well done.

Show is OVER!! For some reason, probably all the alcohol everyone was drinking, they even loved the 'poem' I put together.

Morning party-goers!

Can't stay long, slept in by accident so I'm in a rush as I have to get ready and go to work in about an hour! TTYL!

I lost ten pounds when I got my braces on. People keep telling me I'll get it back when they finally come off, but I might just end up leaving bread out of my diet.

Yes, get that well done.

Show is OVER!! For some reason, probably all the alcohol everyone was drinking, they even loved the 'poem' I put together.

Yay! Congrats on a successful show and getting the poem finished! Rolf, another glass of champagne for Anna. :rose:

Yes, get that well done.

That's actually a very good plan. Add to that list of no-no's: Orange juice (just eat an orange), white rice, white potatoes, and plain flour pasta. The good news is that red wine, beer and whiskey have glycemic indices of zero! It turn out that the low-fat mania we went through for the last twenty-something years is exactly the wrong choice. Low carbohydrate/low sugar will take off the weight, reduce your chances of developing Type 2 diabetes and make you feel better--once you spend the first week feeling yucky as you come down off the sugar rush you've spent most of your life in. After that it's fine. Might even raise your libido . . .

Yay! Congrats on a successful show and getting the poem finished! Rolf, another glass of champagne for Anna. :rose:
Thank you, Rolf. The show went really well and the party afterward was even better. Our group seemed to like the poem, but I hated it. I don't consider myself a poet, so it was prose. And now I'm going to stop complaining about the whole thing.

Thank you for the rose, john. :kiss:

Auditions are coming up for our next show, so I have that to look forward to.

That's actually a very good plan. Add to that list of no-no's: Orange juice (just eat an orange), white rice, white potatoes, and plain flour pasta. The good news is that red wine, beer and whiskey have glycemic indices of zero! It turn out that the low-fat mania we went through for the last twenty-something years is exactly the wrong choice. Low carbohydrate/low sugar will take off the weight, reduce your chances of developing Type 2 diabetes and make you feel better--once you spend the first week feeling yucky as you come down off the sugar rush you've spent most of your life in. After that it's fine. Might even raise your libido . . .
I've already cut orange juice, but all the others will be tough. No potatoes? I'm 3/4 Irish! Tuna with either rice or pasta is my fall-back meal when I cook for myself.

I'm hoping that limiting my serving sizes will help.

Can I get a shot of something strong? I need to get rid of some frustration with my job!

A colleague at work really annoyed me by bragging that she worked 8 hours and did Jack-$*** and the same will happen tonight because of who the closing manager is! Arrrrgh!

Can I get a shot of something strong? I need to get rid of some frustration with my job!

A colleague at work really annoyed me by bragging that she worked 8 hours and did Jack-$*** and the same will happen tonight because of who the closing manager is! Arrrrgh!

Rolf! Get this man a much needed drink.

Thanks!

I hate those who brag about being lazy, as I once lost a job for "not working to my full potential" BS!

I know exactly what you mean, man. It's almost worse than a co-worker who has no idea what the f**k they are doing and you end up cleaning up after their screw-ups or having to do their jobs for them.

I know exactly what you mean, man. It's almost worse than a co-worker who has no idea what the f**k they are doing and you end up cleaning up after their screw-ups or having to do their jobs for them.

That is one of the things I like about working in the oil fields. Those kind of people don't last long.

I believe I'll have beaker of whiskey then.

I've worked with people like that, too. It's frustrating how long they last at the job.

Yeah, I've worked with them, too! Last time I was in retail, I was able to get the scheduling manager on my side. Because I'd cover for people if I could, she'd give me weekends off whenever I wanted, and support me when people complained.

I believe I'll have beaker of whiskey then.
I love the way you think.

I wonder if this is a workout worth trying?

The Dr. Who workout plan
Someone says "Doctor".....10 jumping jacks
The Doctor says "Run!".....15 squats
The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver.....10 crunches
Someone gets in or out of the TARDIS.....10 bicycles
You hear the TARDIS sound.....20 crunches
Anyone says their catch phrase.....10 leg lifts
Someone travels through space or time.....5 v-ups
The Doctor talks to the TARDIS.....10 push-ups
You see a Dalek.....RUN!

I haven't been watching since it became "The Amy Pond Show."

Freakiest episode ever? Watching "Blink" before a trip to France.

My brother watches it a lot more than me. But Amy Pond has left the show. I saw her last episode, and oh yes...it was one with the weeping angles.

I wonder if this is a workout worth trying?

The Dr. Who workout plan
Someone says "Doctor".....10 jumping jacks
The Doctor says "Run!".....15 squats
The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver.....10 crunches
Someone gets in or out of the TARDIS.....10 bicycles
You hear the TARDIS sound.....20 crunches
Anyone says their catch phrase.....10 leg lifts
Someone travels through space or time.....5 v-ups
The Doctor talks to the TARDIS.....10 push-ups
You see a Dalek.....RUN!

You need another exercise; Every time a Dalek says "EXTERMINATE!"..... 10 bicep flexes with a 10 lb weight.

Speaking of, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLbwOGT8eM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back