Trapped/Stuck in a hole/place

Hawki_ice

Virgin
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Posts
4
One fantasy I don't see much of and would enjoy reading more about is a person being stuck in a hole, it could be a window they have tried to climb through or they have tripped and fallen through a thin wall, or tried to sneak through a fence.. or even try escape a cab through the door window, only to get stuck and someone to have there way with them

Most likely its a non consent or reluctance story but a wife getting stuck in a window and her hubby having fun is an idea, I remember a story where a wife was taken by some people and the husband got to watch her front end was in the room and she was being pleasured from behind, Sadly i cannot remember the name of the story and have failed to find it again

I'd appreciate if anyone could link any story's along these lines, but i would love to see more story's around this idea. I can also give a more detail description of some scenario's if people are interested, sadly I'm not much of a writer.

Thanks feel free to comment
Hawki
 
Well....I can think of 2 stories at the moment with *kind of* that theme.

Or rather, one written by FINC technically qualifies with what you're describing but it might be a wee bit startling (good Non-con, though):

http://www.literotica.com/s/gas-station-hammering


And the other has a single scene in a much longer story by TheDarkCloud where that's actually the case: she's stuck in a doggie door. The particular scene is one of several in Chapter 3 of a 3-part series, but it stood out:

http://www.literotica.com/s/rose-owns-torries-ass-ch-03


That dive-out-the-cab-window scenario could be fun to write, it wouldn't have to be long, either...I'll have to bear it in mind. :)

Meantime, I'd read more description on various story scenarios if you were feeling chatty. No worries either way, though.
 
Id love to share a few, The basic love of this theme come from a comic i read once involving a girl who uses the neighbors bathroom, only to find the doors broken and she has no choice but to climb out the window, sadly she gets stuck and her whole family can see her, they make fun of her its a non erotic story, but popular enough that someone turned it into one :)

The second time I have seen it used was in a school situation, a young girl spying on an abandoned school building where other students make out and the next day gets there to early, she scrambles to get away quickly and slip and falls through the wall, stuck someone comes up behind her and ha there way with her she enjoys it so much shes back in the hole the next day.

both above are comics if you want the original references pm me and ill send you what i have

As for how id like to see it, someone fleeing a cab fair of course nice and easy situation, it could also work for a police car (plain clothes cop) or anyone that has a car really work in a lot of situations :)

One that I've been thinking of is a twist on the glory hole, I like to keep the idea lose if anyone writes using it I'd prefer if they do it there way its more original that way, But basically someone goes to use one, there first experience or someone who has been before doesn't matter, there told to enter the booth and when the door closes, it happens as usual, but when done the doors locked, the only way out seems to be a hole on the back wall which has been covered by a curtain, once there half way in it tightens a trap of sorts all they can see is darkness, and hear the unlocking of the door behind them :)

Ill do a second and leave it there, but a kind of farmers/land owners revenge story a group of kids who play tricks or do damage to there property, they flee one night after being chased and are forced to climb over a fence everyone jumps but one person has a sprained ankle or something from the chase and decides to risk the broken part with a hole, there tiny they can fit easily they think, but nope, there friends bail as typical kids would and there left to the fancy of there tormentor

I imagine them as girls of course but its your story so the protagonist can be anyone.
 
Yeah, I would agree those are some pretty fun scenarios, and like you say, pretty flexible on the actual details. :D Several people could write it and have their own unique takes on it.

I also like the fact that you have a scenario for either the spontaneous/opportunistic situation (pursuit ends in stuck-n-fuck-ed-ness), and one that would definitely be premeditated (a Venus Fly Trap came to mind). Each lends itself to a different kind of predator.

Thinking through the logistics of the car window is interesting, though. Say they were trying to get out versus in, their hind end is on the inside. The lack of ceiling room would make it difficult for actual intercourse to take place (even with a sun roof, although that would be the closest thing to work).

Also, if it was anything but a low-riding sports car, it would also be difficult to connect orally from the outside (person's body would be pretty high up in most cases compared to someone's hips). I suppose you could always bend them down, but boy would they be in some discomfort with the window edge pressing into the abdomen...

Wouldn't stop someone from playing all sorts of insertion and humiliation games, though.


The idea of pranksters fleeing and one getting stuck and being left behind would work for either girls or boys and I have ideas for either. :D It's also a little more flexible than the car window. Pretty fun, actually. Muah-hah...

Hrm. A story like that wouldn't take more than a couple of hours for me to pound out for a first draft. I'll have to really consider it... I'd let you know if there was something to read here; it was your idea. :)

The pre-meditated one for me I know would take longer because I'd have to consider more backstory for the person setting the Venus trap. That's just the way I am... the story idea in itself doesn't really demand it, but I know the opportunistic one would go faster for me in the writing process.
 
Yeah your right the car wouldn't work very well, i was thinking a bus might work though, driver leave's it unattended someone jumps in to try make off with the takings sees the driver coming back tries to climb out that little window most bus's have, would be at a good height for everything, but would be a hard story to write id say

I have so many idea for story's, I've tried once before to write but I'm pretty bad at it, so for now ill settle for posting an idea or 2 :)

As for the pre set trap it could easily be a couple fantasy pushed to the next step, i.e husband gets wife to do the glory hole, she knows hes one just not which always liked the idea of strangers, then bam trap and it goes to the next level. or just a kinky night that goes from fun to a bad situation

Most stuck in hole ideas tend to be around a quick escape or a rash action set with the consequence of being stuck, but using the idea in a less non consent style would be a party where people are already in that position, the other common idea is of course the stocks, modern or medevil, there a good idea and an easy way to get it into a story, Renascence fair, museum. I have read a story where a couple used one, sadly once again i cant find it.

Thank you for those other story's I'll give them a read later, always nice to find new situations.

I have plenty of other idea for story's etc if you want some inspiration
 
sorta

I have a story that sorta goes there if only for a small part of it.

Sister get stuck in the window trying to sneak into the house through her brother's window . . .

Please understand it is the first erotic story I ever wrote from start to finish, so the writing isn't all that and it is awkward at times. But my shamelessness gets the better of me :cattail: and I'm going to plug it anyway:

Giggles and Moans

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
One I remember (No name or author) was a church woman who is upset about a new porn club that caters to young adults. She tries to sneak in through a basement window. She goes feet first, the window falls on her trapping her. Several young men discover her trapped and...

In olden times there was a type f dungeon called an "Oubliette" it was a cell with a high ceiling and the only way in or out was through a trap door in the ceiling. That one doesn't do much for me but I like the church lady scenario.
 
Back
Top