Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I'm so sick of gutless men who don't have the courage of their convictions.

IFCT I really don't want to have to fight to keep custody of our children AGAIN.

And finally, ICT I feel absolutely miserable about it.

ICT I'm so sick of gutless men who don't have the courage of their convictions.

IFCT I really don't want to have to fight to keep custody of our children AGAIN.

And finally, ICT I feel absolutely miserable about it.

I'm here for you.

ICT I don't know what I can do right now. I hate it when she's hurting, and she's hurting bad right now.

IFCT I know it's not my fault, but it still feels like it is.

ICT after popping my backside cherry over the weekend I've been literally having dreams about doing it again. :devil:

IACT that the thoughts about it have stayed with me when I'm awake. :cattail:

ICT that over the last two weeks I've had damn hot PM sessions with other men that ended in intense orgasms. First time for me.

ICT I had incredibly intense orgasms this afternoon.
IACT I not only have to change clothes, but clean the couch because of the amount I gushed.
IFCT tonight's sex had better be just as hot!!

ICT I had incredibly intense orgasms this afternoon.
IACT I not only have to change clothes, but clean the couch because of the amount I gushed.
IFCT tonight's sex had better be just as hot!!

ICT this made mty mouth water;)

ICT it's only the 5th day of school and I feel like giving up already.

IACT I totally understand why my kids are acting out and appear to hate me, but I really think my life is tough enough already without them making it hell on a daily basis.

IFCT sometimes I wonder why I'm bothering to fight so hard for a couple of kids who seem to genuinely believe that I would set their dad up in order to get rid of him.

ICT it's only the 5th day of school and I feel like giving up already.

IACT I totally understand why my kids are acting out and appear to hate me, but I really think my life is tough enough already without them making it hell on a daily basis.

IFCT sometimes I wonder why I'm bothering to fight so hard for a couple of kids who seem to genuinely believe that I would set their dad up in order to get rid of him.

I am so sorry to hear this, hon. You know I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back