Sloppy Seconds

ibanker

Virgin
So... I'm rather turned on by creampies. For me, the feeling of being able to fill up my gf is fantastic; however, there is something even better: sometimes I'll be able to keep fucking her after I've cum and the sensation is incredible.

I told my gf this and she then told me one of her fantasies: to get fucked and filled to the brim by another guy and then have me fuck her, give her another huge load, and have another girl eat her out. Well, she spoke to a couple we know and they're going to do it. Problem is... although it sounded really hot at first now I'm kinda nervous I'm not going to want to fuck my girlfriend after she's been filled (silly, I know). Has anyone done this (both M and F opinions would be helpful)/enjoys it? It seems appealing but I'm also a tad hesitant.

I have had sloppy seconds

I have had a few sloppy seconds. But not from anyone I was in love with. It was extremely arousing for all of us. I wanted to do that with my ex wife, but she wouldn't consider it. She would rather sneak around behind my back l.
So... I'm rather turned on by creampies. For me, the feeling of being able to fill up my gf is fantastic; however, there is something even better: sometimes I'll be able to keep fucking her after I've cum and the sensation is incredible.

I told my gf this and she then told me one of her fantasies: to get fucked and filled to the brim by another guy and then have me fuck her, give her another huge load, and have another girl eat her out. Well, she spoke to a couple we know and they're going to do it. Problem is... although it sounded really hot at first now I'm kinda nervous I'm not going to want to fuck my girlfriend after she's been filled (silly, I know). Has anyone done this (both M and F opinions would be helpful)/enjoys it? It seems appealing but I'm also a tad hesitant.

I LOVE it when my husband cums in me and then fucks me again. That sloppy feeling is so sexy. I think it would be incredibly hot to have another man fuck me and cum in me and the have hubby fuck me. The idea of having two men's cum inside me is sooo sexy and naughty!

Seconds

My husband loves this too. I love that he wants me after I have been with another man.

Oh Yes

A friend of mine had a girlfriend who was into this and it was, for both of us, extremely fucking hot. We could often go for two loads each inside of her, which she loved, all messy and sloppy.

(My only caveat would be make sure everyone has a clean bill of health - and not only trust, but verify - if you're going to do it. STD's ruin a good many fantasies.)

I was seeing a guy casually who was into this and I would indulge him with another man at the time. Probably sparked most of my fantasies that I have now, actually...

seconds

i like seconds, something about that warm wet feeling, tickling my penis, gets me off, and I can quickly have back to back ejaculations. I love seeing it run down her inner thighs.:devil:

Sounds hot. Just remember all of the bad possibilities. One night of fun could turn into a lifelong nightmere. I don't want to discourage you but don't forget to think about all angles.

I've never done this with a girlfriend. For some reason I can't imagine fucking her right after another guy has. Now if it were just a girl who is a friend or a fuck buddy I wouldn't mind...just a mental thing with my attachment to a girlfriend I guess.

If you're not 100% sure about it...

I would think long and hard and make sure you GF knows exactly how you feel before going ahead. If it bothers you now, it will fester later and may very well result in problems with your relationship.

I've had a few ex's I was into this with. It's alway been a turn on for me to see my SO getting fucked by another man... Many times I was involved with the man, but I'm open about my bisexuality with all my partners so it's no surprise to them that I like cum anyways. I think that always made us more comfortable with the situation. I'd say if you aren't sure you're into it... Proceed with caution. It takes a special kind of person to be ok with seeing their partner taking a load from another man.

Seconds

I love to fuck my wife after she fucks a big cock twice the size of mine and is filled with cum. I like to see the cum dripping out of her pussy.

Dont know

I dont know that I could ever be with another man, let alone be with one in front of my hubby.

However, just recently (last few months) my husband has been telling me that he wanted to suck me after he was done. For the longest time he would just use it as a fantasy thing.

Then one night he came way before I was ready to be done. Before he climbed off, I whispered in his ear I wanted him to suck me. He did for the first time. Was way incredible. We dont do it all the time, but we do it from time to time and he loves it. He will not just do it, he much prefers it when I either tell him to or tell him I want him too.

On the flip side, as a woman, I find it harder for me to cum after he has finished inside of me. I love the wet feeling and the stroking involved, but as far as build up and cumming, its much much harder. Time is sometimes a factor for us in our busy schedule.

Just my two cents.

What will y'all do in terms of preventing pregnancy and STDs?

Why don't you do his GF while he's doing yours?
They shouldn't expect you to just sit and watch.
Do his girl anal in front of them - that should be interesting!

Seconds

Personally I love it. Recently my wife agreed to hook up with a married guy she has had a few times over the years. He is safe, married and clean. Now is the hard part, finding time to do the deed.
But when she does I will get sloppy seconds and/or a cream pie. :D

Personally I love it. Recently my wife agreed to hook up with a married guy she has had a few times over the years. He is safe, married and clean. Now is the hard part, finding time to do the deed.
But when she does I will get sloppy seconds and/or a cream pie. :D

Haha, you assume that a guy is clean because he's married? Obviously he cheats so .... I know more married guys who cheat and aren't nearly as careful/health conscious as single guys.

To the OP. fantasy is one thing, but seeing it before you is another. You may not recover from this, is your relationship worth the experience?

Haha, you assume that a guy is clean because he's married? Obviously he cheats so .... I know more married guys who cheat and aren't nearly as careful/health conscious as single guys.

Maybe I should have mentioned we are very close friends and co-workers for nearly 20 years.

The second guy I fucked had me after I was fucked by my husband a half hour before. I really enjoyed it and it sent me down the path to being a slut.

I've been the drunk slut at the party where the guys are arguing about who would go last. they wanted to be the last one!

The second guy I fucked had me after I was fucked by my husband a half hour before. I really enjoyed it and it sent me down the path to being a slut.

I've been the drunk slut at the party where the guys are arguing about who would go last. they wanted to be the last one!

Wow DewMee that is wild. How many guys have you had fuck you in a night before? Were these frat parties or something?

Fucking Hot!

Nothing gets me harder than the thought of a MMF with my better half. Haven't done it and aren't planning on it at this time as their is too much at risk.

Guess it depends on who you were planning on using as a stud. A stranger is super hot but super risky. Personally I can't think of any guy friends I would enjoy watching fuck my wife, and most importantly, I can't think of any friends wives I'd like to fuck.

It will change things for sure.

On the other hand, i have developed a taste for my own cum: If I finish before she does, she'll hop up on my face and scream something about tasting my come while she grinds her juicy raw cunt on my face.

We both enjoy it, it seems so primal...

Back