What is your surprise turn on?

surprise turn on

Gentle choking. Not pass out choking. Just pressure. Totally shocking out come to that one. WOW. Pun intended.
 
Sitting next to my husband on the sofa watching him looking at the Curvy Appreciation thread! Thought I'd be jealous but my wet panties say otherwise!
 
Toe sucking. I don't have a foot fetish, and never really pay much attention to a woman's feet otherwise, but when she's on her back, legs sticking up, resting on my shoulders...I just feel compelled to suck on her toes. I think it's more my need to multi-task during sex (mouth, hands, cock) than an attraction to toes, but still I really get into it. Any other time, zero interest in sucking her toes.
 
The desire to have my breasts milked surprised me but it has become something I think about a lot. I've never lactated, but the idea of it, especially being forced to, is a big turn-on for me now. I don't know what set it off...
 
Panties and peeing

I've always been into knickers and panties since trying on my mothers. In my teens i discovered school knickers, especially navy blue. I loved the way they hugged the shape and curves of the girls bottoms. I even stole a pair from next door. So, moving on and still wearing knickers and panties (now my wifes) and one day i got desparate for the toilet. I'd been daring and wore the kmickers under my trousers. I didn't get back in time and there was no where to hide to relieve myself. As i got to my front door the few leaks i'd had became a warm flood into the knickers and down my legs wetting my trousers and socks. It was wonderful and when i took the knickers off to clean up i was quite hard with lots and lots of pre cum on the knickers. Didn't take long to finish off soaking the rest of the knickers in cum. I then realised that it was peeing my self had aroused me. Still love to soak myself whenever i get a chance.
 
muscular women...not super muscular, but well toned and fit. i once dated a girl who i was so turned on by her biceps, she'd flex them and let me feel them, and it was weird...like opposite of what girls usually do to me.

but i was so aroused by her biceps that i just had to fuck, and imagined her dominating me in strange but wonderful ways
 
Gentle choking. Not pass out choking. Just pressure. Totally shocking out come to that one. WOW. Pun intended.

Me too. WTF? Lol. Also throat fucking and gagging. Why the hell does it turn me on? My hubby doesn't really partake. We tried a couple times mostly cus I asked but I got carried away and threw up. Oops. :/ Wish I had a better gag reflex cus for some messed up reason, I loved it and was disappointed I had to stop,
 
I was helping my wife prepare for a party. She had been working hard all day and hadn't had a shower. Suddenly her sweaty armpit was in my face as she reached to put something away. I was rock hard in a flash. I licked her armpit clean, then she turned and I cleaned the other one too. I blew my load into my silky panties, and since I was already dressed for the party she made me leave them on!
 
Wetting My Panties in the bath tub

I've worn ladies knickers and panties for years and that's always been a turn on. What was a real surprise was when wearing a nice pair of knickers one day ready for a wank, I got interrupted with a phone call and it lasted ages. So much so I got desperate for the toilet. I started to leak a little bit while the call was still going on and by the time it finished I had a big wet patch on the front of my trousers. Also, i was quite hard so I decided to dribble some more and in a few moments, the knickers and my trousers were completely soaked through. As I undressed I was still sort of hard but a few strokes later I came with a massive orgasm. I don't wet my self all the time but it's still a great turn on and I cum every time. I often wear 2 0r 3 pairs under my trouser so it takes longer to soak through.

I love sitting in the bathtub in just my panties. I always drink 2 litres of water before I get in, and have another two litres beside me. Then I let the pee trickle as slowly as I can so it soaks every bit of my cotton panties (for peeing cotton is much better than silk). All of a sudden I won't be able to control myself and all my pee lets go. I changes into a second pair and drink more water and repeat. Then I put on silky panties and wank off in them, before one final pee.
 
Toe sucking. I don't have a foot fetish, and never really pay much attention to a woman's feet otherwise, but when she's on her back, legs sticking up, resting on my shoulders...I just feel compelled to suck on her toes. I think it's more my need to multi-task during sex (mouth, hands, cock) than an attraction to toes, but still I really get into it. Any other time, zero interest in sucking her toes.

Like the way you think. My love sucks my toes. I asked if he had a foot fetish, he said no, just that he knows how it effects a woman and wants to give her all the pleasure he can. And he does. I LOVE watching him lick and suck each of my toes. He does it with such passion.
 
flashing

Lately flashing men in public and watching their reactions is my newest sexual obsession.....I was surprised at how turned on it makes me watching a man trying to disguise his sexual interest in me.......especially during the day ...everyday activities, like banking etc.....Then when I cumm I think back on the way the men acted around me and I get so turned on.....
 
Saw my sister in law, who recently had a baby, breast feeding over the weekend. Was able to see both full breasts and nipples as she pulled down her short. I have been thinking about her ever since. Always found her attractive, especially when she was pregnant and have been really turned on lately.

Saw mine also but seen her daughter and she was rock hard turn on for me when she gave me that kiss on the lips and held my hand out of the wild blue yonder that was amazing to me.
 
Wetting my panties in the bath tub

I love sitting in the bathtub in just my panties. I always drink 2 litres of water before I get in, and have another two litres beside me. Then I let the pee trickle as slowly as I can so it soaks every bit of my cotton panties (for peeing cotton is much better than silk). All of a sudden I won't be able to control myself and all my pee lets go. I changes into a second pair and drink more water and repeat. Then I put on silky panties and wank off in them, before one final pee.

That's a great way to do it. thanks for the tip. It's the trickling out that turns me on as well as the 'naughtiness' of it. I still like the 'O.M.G. I'm not going to make it and trying to run with pee running down your legs is a great feeling. Great to wank off afterwards.
 
videos

I just started watching porn videos....I guess it's no surprise that they turn me on....I was surprised to learn I loved the public fucking ones, the anal ones, and cum shots....youssa...
 
I love filthy talk as I'm getting fucked, sucked or jerked off.

Nothing drains my balls faster.
 
The first time I took my son and daughter to the nude beach on S. Padre Island in Texas, my son got a brief erection. I felt a huge rush of excitement at that moment.
 
I have no idea where in came from but giving a golden shower some how got me instantly hard. I don't know how it happen or what made me do it. But there she was on her knees in the tub freshly fucked. I was stand over her stroking the last of my cum out when I had the urge to pee. Next thing I know she looking directly at my cock as a stream hits her in the chest. The fact that she accept it made me even harder.... We haven't done it alot since but it did bring a smile to my face when she gave my morning wood a suck and I told I have to piss she just kept on sucking while I held Te base of my cock and pissed down her throat.
 
old men

my surprising turn on in is old men. i am only 23, but desire men nearly three times my age and older. i turn into an entirely different person when i have an old cock in front of me.

i'm also very interested in overweight men...big bellies. it might sound weird to some, but i love the feeling of being wrapped around a big belly while i sit on a hard cock.
 
my surprising turn on in is old men. i am only 23, but desire men nearly three times my age and older. i turn into an entirely different person when i have an old cock in front of me.

i'm also very interested in overweight men...big bellies. it might sound weird to some, but i love the feeling of being wrapped around a big belly while i sit on a hard cock.

The other side of the coin , young girls have always turned me on, even family members
 
Back
Top