What is your surprise turn on?

Another way-back memory, this one from our high school end-of-year Senior Picnic: We were all (most of the class) at a park which had a spring-fed pool and playgrounds near it. I saw one of our class leaders, a girl who many years later became a district judge, sitting on a see-saw with the other end open. I went over and climbed up on the upper end, since she was sitting on the ground waiting for somebody to join her. I noticed quickly that she was wearing a wet bathing suit (one-piece in those days, of course) and since she had her legs spread right in front of me (okay, eight or ten feet away at the other end of the see-saw) I had a great view of what came to be known later as a 'beaver shot.' My goodness, what's that sticking out between her legs around the crotch of her suit? It's HAIR?! This was probably my first view of female pubic hair, and I can still pop a woody thinking about Judge Martha Ann (____) on the see-saw!
 
I don't talk about this too much with my husband, because he prefers the FMF version of a threesome...not that we have done or will do it. But that being said, I have let my mind wander to he and I having a MMF and I get so turned on by the thought of him engaging with the other guy. Even when we play with my toys, I go crazy when he licks my vibrator. It freaked him out at first , but when I explained that it just drives me crazy, he let's go and does it for me.
 
Women tensing their muscles around me...

I love feeling a woman tense up all her muscles while she's riding me in a chair. I love how women grasp onto my shoulder blades and tighten their thighs around me while riding me like this. It usually happens close to their orgasm and so maybe that's why I react to it. It's mentally become a sign of impending reward during sex.
 
I went shopping and bought some awesome heels to go with my new dress. They have them in all the neon colours...bright pink, yellow, green, orange.....mine are yellow.....

There is something about heels that makes a girl feel very sexy....it goes well with the walk....anklets are hard to keep though....I've gone through a few of them....maybe I should go buy some more.....they are a cute addition...

I am a man who appreciates a nice firm curvy rear end - when a woman with a nice butt wears high heels, her ass becomes even more attractive - and my tension increases. Thanks to ladies who wear them.
 
My wife and I have been married about ten years, and both been happy with our relationship. We have exchanged our fantasies, and even my 'cuckold/hotwife' fantasy is something we have role played with. My wife has even teased me with talk of her 'boyfriend' visiting her when I am not home, and we have discussed situations where she was clearly being hit on by other men, but she has never moved to make it real.

One day I found all her old credit cards and ids in a box our office. Looking at her maiden name on the cards, and her various ids, gave me a funny idea. I took all the cards and while she was in the bathroom on weekend morning I swapped a few of the current cards for her 'single' ones.

I acted normal, and it actually took some time, and prompting, but she eventually opened and saw her 'single' past. We laughed about it, but later, she was teasing me asking if I wanted her to change back and use her 'single' name. I told her the kids are old enough, and if she want to be 'single' again I was okay. Anyway, over the last two months, she has moved most of her id that she can easily modify to her single name. Each one she gets a kick out of, and weirdly gets me so turned on we will have a great session in bed.

The bizarre thing is neither of us knows why it turns us one, and what the game is....
 
I am in a local very crowded pub trying to make my way around to the other side of the bar. I have to squeeze by a very attractive woman, her back to me. Her sexy ass rubs up against my cock as we pass - we both feel it, but nothing happens - I want to do this again, but talk to her the next time.
 
Armpits....love getting to see them whenever the opportunity present's itself. For me it's as good as getting to see a flashing of boob meat.
 
Probably not a "surprise" turn-on, but for some reason when my wife is in a t-shirt and nothing else I'm instantly hard. Slightly longer ones that cover her ass are the best. The other night she came downstairs before bed to let the dogs outside and she was wearing just a t-shirt. As she was standing by the screen door I came up behind her and started touching her and kissing her neck. Ended up fucking right there with the cool night air blowing in on us.
 
Women with good taste, in all things.

Also when a girl gets a hiccup from orgasming too much in one go...
 
To date, this has been the best turnon for me

This gal I was seeing/dating ...

Called me up at work.. She said " shhhhhhhhhhh. Listen! Don't say a word"

She was at home... naked! on her bed! A telephone on a pillow next to her head.

She started out touching herself!!! Then she took her rabbit toy and used it !

I heard every noise! moan! Her cries when she came.
 
my wife

when she bites me suddenly. at first i never liked her biting me. but the pain turns into pleasure. i even growl at it. also, while im reluctant to admit it, when she talks about having sex with our friend. when she blows him, fucks him etc. its none of my business to hear what she does with him in my opinion. yeah i know she is my wife and all and she wants to share with me what she does but as i said its her business what happens in the bedroom.
 
A nice bulge

It is not surprise really. I love catching a glimpse of a mans bulge, especially in office settings.

I was on a panel last week, during one segment while responding to questions and scanning the audience, all of a sudden I noticed a guy sitting there with the biggest bulge in his pants. I didn't skip a beat but I thought "Ohhhh that is yummmy!" LOL:D:heart:
 
One time

In my store.. I was helping this woman.. showing her how to use a product... ( she was in her early 30's) Attractive but I see alot of attractive people...

She said to me... very softly "I'll bet you can show me alot of things"

THAT blew me away... I never expected it! and she never came back!! :(
 
One of the first times me and an ex were making out he reached down and started massaging my foot- It was probably the fastest ive gotten horny, my panties were soaked and I about raped him--If I was a guy I would have had an instant erection lol
 
an erection pressed against me from behind when I am not expecting it simply gives me chills. (the good kind)

I love being on the other side. I love hugging a girl while erect, and wondering whether she can feel... Just a bit of exhibitionistic naughtiness.

As for stuff that was unexpected, I think footjobs and transsexuals were both surprises to me. I hadn't really had an inkling earlier that I would like them, and then I came across them and it was just, wow.
 
stud

The idea of man that is so entralled with my looks, my sexy body, my erotic charms, and exotic clothing that they will willingly be my sexual Pet and do anything I say, or desire, is a very stimulating turn on.....
 
Ass eating. I imagined a scenario yesterday eating someone's smelly sweaty ass that hasn't been washed in days. When I came I was throbbing so much. fuck
 
Wedding dresses on me. On a lark, I found one at a consignment shop, tried it on and it fit. I got so hard I was glad the skirt was old school and poofy. I bought it and have enjoyed anal play while wearing it for some very intense orgasms.
 
One of the first times me and an ex were making out he reached down and started massaging my foot- It was probably the fastest ive gotten horny, my panties were soaked and I about raped him--If I was a guy I would have had an instant erection lol

Massaging a girl's feet is always a big turn on for me too...apparently it works both ways! ;)
 
Some mornings I go to Starbucks and see a table-full of soccer moms engaged in a Bible Study. It turns me on to think of what they do in private. Which one of them masturbate and feel guilty afterwards? Are any of them having affairs? Do they leave here and comfort one another and end up in bed, engaging in guilt-tinged, hot lesbian sex? As I've shared in other threads, when I'm feeling particularly randy, I've slowly walked by the table with an obvious erection and a dime-sized pre-cum stain and caught one of the eyes of one or two of them and saw them blush. One time, I even masturbated in my shorts then drove here with a huge, wet jizz stain and walked by their table reeking of cum.
 
I've done it....Grind and dash....It's exciting.....on a dark, busy dance floor with pumpin music...

Sometimes a guy older than me that I wouldn't consider as a fuck buddy, turns me on so much with his "Feel Good Factor", or his cool reserved dominance, that I become hopelessly turned on....
 
Back
Top