Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goey u r a very sexi lady and u bein from the uk jus adds 2 my thoughts on that I love the accentsi am gonna look for stories shortly I think ur beauty will add 2 the story

Goey u r a very sexi lady and u bein from the uk jus adds 2 my thoughts on that I love the accentsi am gonna look for stories shortly I think ur beauty will add 2 the story

Put a link in my signature here as I've been PMed about it a fair couple of times

Very sexy Goey

Thank you :kiss:

Last edited:
Ok I read ur stories and I was right knowin what the author looks like can influence the story u have a lucky guy 2 have a girl that's so willing 2 please

Oh my, this thread is amazing! Get's me so hard ;) Now I have some new material to use when I'm alone :kiss:

Ok I read ur stories and I was right knowin what the author looks like can influence the story u have a lucky guy 2 have a girl that's so willing 2 please
A man's cock is a thing of beauty. His cum is a reward to be treasured, it would be sinful not to pleasure him to the best of my ability.

A man's cock is a thing of beauty. His cum is a reward to be treasured, it would be sinful not to pleasure him to the best of my ability.

You really should conduct seminars. ;)

I love the way that you are thinking. But a man's cock is a thing of beauty? Really? :D

Damm

Sorry about the long wait people! (though it's only really been a few days).
Using links now so you can see the photos a lot bigger (and I can post naughtier stuff) enjoy!

In my cherry dress
I like cherries...
Tit wank

I was think that you're boy friend had a nice unit, but between your breasts . . . well, looks like the poor boy has gotten lost

I think we need to see more of him inside of you

And how long did that Cherry Dress stay on that sexy body of yours?

I so need 2 find a girl close 2 here that has ur thoughts on that id let her get rich with my treasures

I love the way that you are thinking. But a man's cock is a thing of beauty? Really? :D

The reason I met was because of his penis (first thing I saw, when I've edited my "How we met" story so it stops getting rejected you can read the details there). My last boyfriend was rather small so it was pretty breath-taking size-wise as the time (though I of course still think he's rather big now lol)

And yes I do think penises are beautiful. I'm a fan of large cock heads which is probably why I find his so attractive. I'm bi and enjoy being with women, but the vagina itself doesn't look sexually appealing to me - if that makes any sense.

My breasts do cover a lot of him, thankfully he's long enough to poke out the other side so I can enjoy him cumming. I'm trying to get most of the photos we have already taken up first (which are mostly solo) so it may be a while before there's more "Me and Him" photos.

I also need to update the front page linking to all the ones I have so far as it's hard to keep track of what I've uploaded and what I haven't.

I think because i see my dick every day he has lost a little bit of his magic for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back