gijoe downtime (closed to kohona xavier19

Scarlet lead the way through the building. Showing him everything and anything till there came a point where it was time for a much needed lights out. Getting him back to the male buniks, she motions down the hall and directs him how to get back before bidding him goodnight and retiering for the night herself.
 
When he returned to the bunks the thought of be8ing kidnapped had long sinced disappeared but that did not remove his mates taunting. When he appeared the men asked if he was lucky with Scarlett. It seemed that they were all riding on someone getting lucky with Red if she di not break or kill them first. It was typical men stuff that I ignored and retireved my items for a shower before bed. Unlike these guys I was not looking simply to bang a girl like Steeler had done I was looking for a strong, benificial relationship but I knew it would be difficult in this type of enviroment where death was always reering its ugly head.
 
After a while, I gave a yawn and could no longer my need to eat but I was so comfy and warm against Snake that I hardly wanted to move. Groaning a little bit, I looked over to where I had placed the boxed lunches on the table in the middle of his room that sat atop some tatami mats with four pillows sitting around the table. Carefully sitting up on Snake's bed, wincing and biting my lip to keep from yelping about my arm, I just sat there for a little bit rubbing my broken arm a little. God this was torment! I couldn't wait to kick Steeler's ass for this! Of course I'd be lucky if Snake didn't attempt to kill the man first. Speaking of which...I turned my attention to the sleeping ninja beside me and lightly nudged his shoulder. "Snake...Snake..." I said softly before leaning down to kiss his nose in an attempt to wake him up. "Scarlett brought us food and I can't ignore my growling stomach anymore..." I told him in a soft whispered voice.

Scarlett wasn't aware that Lennox had gone to shower. She had gotten to her bunk and had grabbed her things then went for the showers but she paused when she heard someone else in there. Curiosly, she walked into the bathroom and set her things down on the locker bench and quietly peeked her head out around from the lockers to see a naked Lennox slightly clouded by the steam of the water. Her cheeks warmed as her eyes went wide a little bit.
 
The showers were emtpy, much to my surprise. After placing my items on the outside bench and shedding my clothes and wrapping my waist with a towel I went into the room with soap and shampoo and picked the first head to begin clensing myself. I had all the hot water to myself and turning it on began to rinse off my head and feel he scalding water flow over my skin before lathering up a handful of shampoo and running it through my hair.
 
I groaned when Snake didn't budge or wake. I couldn't quiet understand how Snake could sleep so heavily for a ninja. Shrugging my shoulders, I got up from his bed and left his company to sit at the table in his room, making myself comfy on a floor pillow as I opened the box and saw some lays chip, a ham sandwhich with mayo, lettuce, and pickles on it, and a sliced dill pickle. Looked yummy! I looked to the soda choice Scarlett brought for me and I quietly attempted to open it for a sip before taking a bite out of my sandwhich.

Scarlett started blushing as she watched Lennox in the shower. Watched how he moved and more importantly was letting her eyes travel all over her body. She licked her lips involuntarily and felt her hips wiggle a little bit as she started to become aroused. She was so very tempted to jump him in the showers but she didn't want him to be freaked out. After all. The girls and guys didn't normally shower together.
 
Snake was not a heavy sleeper, but he certainly did not want to move at this point after becoming comfortable in bed next to her despite her question, teasing, and groan knowing that she had to get up and venture across the cold floor to fetch the boxes,much to his amusement.

As this was happening I was washing the the soap from my head and quickly scrubbed my private areas before going for the armpit and leaning agint the wall to steady myself to clean the feet. Everything needed to be cleaned, in my opinion, to renoe that persistet odor that hung over us hen we have not showered in days.
 
Unaware that Snake was awake and watching me with great amuesment, I sat there at his table eating my food. The floor pillow acting as my cushion atop the tatami mat. His music was playing softly still and it was a great comfort for me. Humming softly to myself along to the music, I continued to eat and debated the possibility and risk of waking a sleeping ninja.

Scarlett started blushing even more and knew she wouldn't be able to control herself much longer. Turning around, she silently grabs her things and flees the bathroom. All but running down the hall for the other showers. She's quick to turn on the waters and set her stuff in a locker. After that, Scarlett strips of her clothing and walks into the water. Leaning herself slightly against the wall as she becomes clouded by steam and keeps all her moans muffled as she plays with herself to relieve some tension.
 
Some water splashed into my eye and I blinked and turned away from the showerhead and for a moment it was blurred and when it came to there was a shoulder and head at the frame of the only door into the room. It took a moment for me to adjust and I took it to mean that some other guy was coming in for a late shower and that was my que to cut off and head to dry off and when I did and taking several steps closer to the 'guy' to my surprise it was Scarlett with her hand somewhere wrong.
 
Scarlett had long since left the same shower room as Lennox and had taken to the one further down the hall that wasn't being used by someone. It was there that she was keeping her moans and groans muffled as she toyed with herself behind the steam of the empty shower room that only had her inside.

After eating, I got up to my feet with Snake's food and carefully felt around with my feet in the dark till I found his bed again. I was grateful when I did. Carefully getting back into bed, I sat down beside him and shook his shoulder as I set his food in my lap. "Snake...Snake I know you're not sleeping. You need to eat." I said softly as I pouted a little bit and shook his shoulder carefully again.
 
Snake was slow to stir. When he did and sat up on the bed and looked over at her as she ate slowly pushing his box across the table to entice him he rolled off the bed and slowly walked around the foot of the bed and approached the bed. The darkness of the room was hiding much of his face, as it always did, but she knew what he looked like so it did not matter as such as he took his seat and opened up the box and he continued to hold his straight face, but she laughed at the prospect he was disappointed in the contents.
 
I watched with a bit of a pout as SNake got up and went to the foot of the bed and sat down there to eat rathan staying beside me. I watched him open the box and laughed at his reaction. "We should have been awake sooner. You could have gotten your usual." I told him as I laid back down and watched him. I was really blamming all that medication they had put me on while patching up my arm and the pain killers they had me for the night. I wasn't norally so tiered but it was like my system couldn't handle all these different medications and thus made me sleep to ease the stress of my body processing them all. I didn't want to say anything or rush him so I could snuggle into him again so I simply snuggled in under the blankets again and started to be taken away by the peaceful lull of sleep.
 
When Snake finished he threw the box away and rinse his mouth to remove the plaque and then climbed into bed. As soon as his body became still Sam crawled closer and drapped her right arm over his abdomen and he in turn wrapped his right over her shoulder and drew her in as the sae blanket covered their bodies up to their chins and they slowly fell asleep.
 
When I felt Snake's body become still beside me, I moved in closer to him and nearly pressed myself against his chest. I was laying on my goodside so I wouldn't hurt my broken right arm. Snake's arm draped over my shoulders and pulled me in closer to him. As if even now, here in the dark and the comfort of his room, he was protecting me from things I couldn't see in the shadows. He pulled the blanket up to our chins and after that, sleep took us both away for the night.

As morning found it's way into his room the next morning, some of the lights in the room turning on dimly to light up some of the kanji symbols hanging up on his wall with wall scrolls, I groaned and sleepily opened my eyes. Yawning a little bit as I tried to sit up but was being stopped from being moved by another body beside me. I was really feel the pain from my arm now. All the medication and painkillers and such had worn off with all that sleep. "Owwww....My arm...." I whined softly and tried to move again.

Scarlett was already sitting in the mess hall with Breaker, Duty, Rip, and Duke eating breakfast. "Hey, how's baby girl doing?" Duke asked the red head. Scarlett looked him almost confused for a moment then realized he meant Sam.
"Oh, Sam. I'd say after being with Snake all night long she's doing fine. Though she's probably gonna be in pain this morning."
"Her arm?" Scarlett nods her head.
"Man...I can't believe she got hurt." Breaker said. He often worked alongside of Sam since they were both hackers. Only difference is that Breaker worked out on the field, and she worked in the tech room. Sometimes they would trade places though.
"Yeah, Sam's the toughest girl I know..." Scarlett looked up at Duke with a slight glare. "Uh, next to you of course..." She smiled and continued to eat.
 
Snake heard her groan and slowly sat up letting the cover fall of his chest and gently reached over and touched her shoulder to make her look back. Pain killer would work in this situation, at least for awhile, but they would become addicting the rest treatment was to keep her mind off the pain as her bones knitted. Standing up Snake moved to cloth himself and moioned with his hands fo her to do the same.

When I awoke the next day I clothed myself and went to the mess hall to get my breakfast. There was a lot of chatter, none of which concerned me but over at one table I saw scarlett sitting with the others, minus Sam, eating together and picking up a tray wondered if it would be polite to join them.
 
I looked back at Snake as he touched my shoulder and helped me sit up. I was hating the pain that was rushing through my arm. I knew going to ask for a pain killer was gonna be out of the question. Because even if I could make it past Snake to do so, as always, he would be there before me to block my path and most likely bring me to my room or his. Which he felt was gonna be safer I'm sure. Watching him get dress, I carefully got out of bed and looked around the room for a second before carefully signing with my usable hand that all my clothes were in my room. He gave me a nod and I left to get dressed.

It was nearly twenty minutes before I came out of my room dressed in my normal every day clothes which right now consisted of an off the shoulder pink top with sleeves that stopped at my elbows, a pair of dark blue faded denim jeans that were flared at the bottom, and white flats for shoes. My hair was brushed and left down since I couldn't get it up into a ponytail by myself. I had managed to put my earrings and necklace on though. When I walked out of the room, I saw Snake standing there waiting for me. I smiled and held my arm carefully in hopes all the pain would stop. I was slightly surprised I had made it through the day to help the team with all the medication they had me going on.

As we headed for the mess hall together, Scarlett had taken notice of Lennox standing there looking for a place to sit. With a slight blush and a grin of sorts, the red head motions for him to come join them. She introduces him to Breaker and explains that he's their field hacker which then gets Breaker to say that he and Sam will sometimes switch places if the other is more up to it that day. "Which in short means that if Breaker gets sick, which is hardly ever, then Sam takes his place. Or if Breaker is already tasked with something and Sam is free, she comes with us." Scarlett explained in more lame mans terms for him.

Shortly after this, Sam and Snake would walk into the mess hall. I smile at the group and to Lennox and try to go with SNake to get food, but he just pushes me towards the table. With a pout and sigh, I knew he was gonna make me sit while he got our breakfast. I never even make it to the table before Steeler rather nervously steps into my path. "Steeler..."
 
Steeler remains rather stern face and does not acknowledge Sam and in a moment gets up and leaves the table and then the room. Left to wonder what he was going to do or be punished the situation changes when I ask what, if any, Ops would be unfolding following the scene at the radio building in Vegas. no one knew, Hawk was still going over the details that Snake managed to extract from the site.

Snake came back with a tray of food for Sam and placed it before her, omlette with milk and juice and french toast and hashbrowns, a real feast that made the others eyes slightly wider in surprise. It was Snake's way of getting the necessary vitamins and minerals inside her to help with the healing process.

Halfway through the meal Cover Girl, aide to General Hawk came into the mess hall and paused inside the door and scanned the room and saw Scarlett and approached.

"What's up?" Scarlett asked.

"Hawk's got an operation for all of you. When you're done, organize a team and meet with the general inside the holoroom for details."
 
When Steeler moved away from me and walked by me instead after a minute, I actually let out a breath of relief and went to join my team. I talked with them and blushed as they tried to get me to tell them what I had been doing in Snake's room all night and if the two of us were....together, together. I kept tight lipped and said nothing. They all fell quiet as Snake joined us. I eyed my breakfast and my jaw dropped. I didn't even wanna know how the hell he managed this cause I know that this wasn't what they were serving. I blushed even more and signed my thanks to him and laughed at the other's expressions as I began to eat. By the time I was done eating, Cover Girl had come into the room and up to the table. Scarlett had been the first to notice. "What's up?"
"Hawk's got an operation for all of you. When you're done, Team Alpha is to report to the general inside the holoroom for details." Instantly my face lit up at the mention of the holoroom. I had to start chugging down some of my juice to keep from choking on my food as images of the act Snake and I had done INSIDE the holoroom flashed through my head. Turning my face an even brighter shade of red.
"Sam...you okay?" Asked Scarlett a little worried as her hand touched my forehead. "You feel like you're burning up." I coughed a little and cleared my throat. Trying to make my blush die as I took the last bit of my food and had the rest of my drink.
"I'm fine....Um...Let's go." I said as I stood up with the rest of the team.

Team Alpha consisted of me, Breaker, Snake, Duke, Rip, Duty, and Scarlett. And despite me having a broken arm, I was rather anxious to be going out on an operation. Granted thats IF Snake AND Hawk would let me....
 
When Scarlett pointed out that Sam was burning up, Snake was worried, but remained silent and when they finished breakfast they went to the holoroom where awk was awaiting them. The room was buzzing with activity letting them know that something big was happening.

"What's going on, general?" Scarlett enquired when they entered.

"Gather around, people," Hawk said.

Doing as they were ordered Hawk and Cover Girl put up a projection of the radio tower in Vegas, "Based on the intel that you gathered this building is what we feared, a spy tower with listening and tracking software and devices. They're listening to people's conversations on anything wireless; cellphones and radios and they tapped into to hard wire as well."

"What are they doing that for?" Duty asked.

"Spying, to gain access to sensitive materials; bank accounts and all that but also to possibly black mail and intimidate people, but what's worse, they might be trying to find us, so, what i'm ordering your team to do is get inside that building and take it out. It will have to be covert so no heavy weapons, only suppressed small arms and pistols. Get inside and take out their software."

But that brought up a concern, if they take out the software and the hardware what's to stop them from putting in new stuff later on. They couldn't just demolish the building because of the civilian inhabitants. It was tricky, but General confirmed tha tthey were still going in despite this.
 
I grinned with excitement at our mission. I was going out onto the field and going undercover to hack their system, steal their data, erase it, wipte their system, plant a virus, and then destroy the hardware in the mainframe. God I feel like such a nerd! Hurrying back to my room to get into uniform this time, which, AGAIN, took me a bit, I hurried to meet up with Scarlett so she could help me suit up and get me armed. Today was not gonna be a day to take no as answer. Breaker wouldn't be ablt to do this alone from the van. The two of us working together would be faster. Broken arm or not.

Once the team was suited up and armed, we got into the vehicals and as always I sat beside Snale and closed my eyes to calm my racing nerves a bit. Having stood there in the holoroom after...what we did had been almost awkward but once I had taken my eyes off the table where it happened, I had been able to focus a little better. Now I just needed to just focus on our task at hand. "Sam?" I opened my eyes and looked to Breaker.
"Yeah?"
"You sure you're up for this?"
"Yeah. I'll be fine, don't worry." I gave him my warmest smile. And I wasn't far off from the truth. I would be fine. I would have Snake there. He wasn't gonna let Cobra get me.
 
Scarlett insisted that Sam take Ibuprofen to control minor infections to stave off the fever. Everyone else cimbed in after checking their weapons. Everyone was loaded as Duke went over the plan. They had to be careful about what they did. They would head in the back way, to avoid eyes and wrk their way to the necessary software. They were not to fire unless fired on first but hey would arrest people along the wa and bring them back for intel. It would seem like secret police moving in without a warrant however it was best the public did not know. All weapons were suppressed as Snake also possessed his katanas ans shurikans he would be an unstoppable killer but he would watch over Sam as the othes did their duties.
 
I didn't want to take any medication till I was back. I didn't have a fever or an infection. Scarlett had caught me blushing and called it a fever. Getting into the SUV with the others, I double checked my magnum and then set it back in my hip holster hidden below my coat. A knife was tucked away inside my shoes and a senbon needle was hidden as hair chopstick tucked inside my bun. In my coat pocket was a small vial I had swipped. It was poison. I knew how to use each and every one of my weapons. Sighing, I leaned my head back against the seat and closed my eyes to get a little bit of rest. It would be a long drive through the desert to the city. Which meant Scarlett was more than likely to be reading the whole way.
 
I was in the armory when the team came for their weapons and ammunition. Seeing them together there had to be an operation underway but when asked what they were up to they could not say, but judging that every weapon had supressives it had to be something covert. When I handed over Scarlett's crossbow, a rather unusual weapon in todays weaponized era she carried a small quiver of all sorts on her back concealed underneth a duster, she smiled and thanked me for cleaning it.

When the team rolled out Team B, the back up and security also carried supressed weapons. They would stay at a distance and would only move if Team A was compromised.
 
A tap on my shoulder wakes me and brings me to reality. Groggily and sleepy, I groaned and rubbed my eyes a little bit. If I was being woken up, it could only mean we were there. Yay...After getting to have a few minutes in the SUV to wake up, Scarlett and Snake helped out of the car. We went over the plan again and with a nod, Breaker and Duty were back in the SUV. Duke and Rip went their way, Scarlett went her way, and with me posing as the place's new girl with a fake ID and name, I went in through the service entrance while Snake was sneaking his way again. I was to be posing as their security manager. Imagine that. They started to tour and felt sorry that I had broken my arm in a 'ski' trip. I didn't tell them how I broke it. They all just assumed from the fake information set on my profile.

Once they got me up to their security room, they told me about their system and I told them I could get to work right away. They seemed pleased enough and left. I was alone in the room. I quickly locked the door and then looked up to the vent in the room and stood there waiting on Snake to come in that way but I didn't wait for long. A minute or two max before I started to black out the cameras so the others could get in.
 
Once she plugged into the system Sam showed her progress to Breaker. Now that Snake was in they could begin with their work. So far the charade had worked, perhaps too well. Cobra had smart people and the right equipment, they would know that their system was being tampered with, but so far Sam and wireless Breaker were doing their best as the rest of the team came to the loading dock as the cameras went out.

Stepping out Scarlett received the word from Sam that they were in.

"Good" Red replied, "we're on our way in." Climbing up onto the concrete ramp to the door it took a couple moments for the system to be hacked to allow them access. Once they were in they found the halls deserted. It was unsettling. Taking point Scarlett went down the hall with Rip behind, Breaker, Duke, and Duty but she felt her progress slowed by her mind.

"You okay, Red?" Duke asked.

"Somethings not right" she replied, "They just let us in. Its not right" tighening her grip on her weapon, "They will adapt. Eventually they will" Scarlett muttered, "They always do."
 
Cameras were blacked out, Snake was in, the others were in, Breaker and I were hacking the system together...this was all very nerve racking to me. Especially since I only had the use of one arm at the moment. And still alone. For the moment any ways. "Maybe he ran into some trouble..." I muttered to myself to calm my nerves a little. But it didn't help. Being alone and with no weapon or way to fight...

That's when it dawned on me that things were too quiet. My cover had worked too well. Had we walked right into a trap? I stopped what I was doing to think about this more clearly. The halls were too quiet where there should have been a few chattering voices passing. Or the sound of heels or footsteps going by too. Someone should have discovered the locked door to this room by now....and there should have been someone else in this room....right? "Yes, there should have been!" I told myself with a panic. Then....before I knew it...a strange clattering caught my attention behind me.

I turned and looked around but then yelped as something in the room exploded and knocked me to the ground. An odd smoke covered the room and I started coughing as my vision blurred. I couldn't stop coughing. It was starting to hurt my chest and my throat. I had to keep my vision long enough to see. Had to keep conscious long enough to warn the others. I unsteadily made my way to the computer again and the dropped head set but fell again. Weakly reaching out the head set.... "Guys....run.....Tra-" My hand fell limp as I collapsed on the ground.

I never even heard the approaching footsteps or the sound of the door being unlocked from the outside....I no longer knew what was going on around me. But I did have one last questioning thought....Why me?
 
Back
Top