Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

I have been with both, a girl that hated it and thought I was really weird. And another that really enjoyed it - now my wife.
I was with a girl when I was much younger, first time without a condom, i came so quickly that I got embarrassed so I went down on her, first time cream pie for me! She wanted to suck my cock and the. She realised I had cum. She stopped me and was really shocked, she made me promise not to lick her pussy after sex. She said it was sick and weird.
I told my wife once about this and she got turned on and said "you wouldn't do that to me" so I did, she really got off on it. Not often but every now and then she will sit on my face or push me down with force.
Talking to my wife she likes the power and the fact "it's naughty". She has also said that none of her friends have had it done. She claims she hasn't told her friends that I do/will clean up.
I like being submissive so I really enjoy it to.

Girl one, who I still see around, years later said " I can't believe I stopped you it's one of my biggest fantasies now" and "my husband won't do it". She said she can nearly cum thinking about me and my tongue!

I don't really care if he eats it or not, but as he doesn't like the idea I think him doing it would just cause me to be uneasy as I know he doesn't like it.

However with MFF 3somes emptying his cum out of one of my holes onto/into someone else and/or having them lick me clean is incredibly hot as both an act of domination and because I know he loves seeing it.

Eating cum out of another woman as her husband/partner watches (specially if he is denied participation) is also hot.

Basically I like it when it is someone else eating someone's cum, instead of eating their own.

However with MFF 3somes emptying his cum out of one of my holes onto/into someone else and/or having them lick me clean is incredibly hot as both an act of domination and because I know he loves seeing it.

Eating cum out of another woman as her husband/partner watches (specially if he is denied participation) is also hot.

Basically I like it when it is someone else eating someone's cum, instead of eating their own.

FEED ME!

I love it, especially when I sit on his face and grind against his mouth. I found out last weekend how hot it is to lick a guy's cum out of another girl, too. I shared some of it with her afterwards.

I think this turns me on because I have had so many boyfriends who wouldn't even kiss me after giving them head. I always found it hard not to point out it's their dick if they don't want to touch it why should I?

Me and my girl have tried it a time or two and found it extremely kinky and erotic. It was such a bonding experience because of the trust that has to be there in order to do it. The problem is that most guys aren't secure enough or are worried about what the girl will think. I too had reservations about diving in but once I did it was well worth it :)

Cleaning each other orally is the perfect way to extend the lovemaking session through the cool-down after sex.

Cleaning up

It's strange to me that some men prefer consuming another man's cum. I don't think I would like to swallow gobs of some guys cum. the few times that a pussy full of cum has been presented to me for sucking I almost didn't do it but knowing that I would never have a second chance if I refused I just pressed my face between those cum covered lips and used my nose, chin and pouting lips to remove the unwanted leavings of the other guy.
I have always preferred sucking a woman's pussy after she has fucked someone but I just didn't care for gobs of cum that some guys leave. The fact of the matter is I would not lick a pussy if it had never been fucked. It turns me own to suck a pussy that I know has been fucked by many cocks. I even think about it while I am sucking. My favorite jerk-off technique is to use a electro rod in my cock while I suck and tongue one of those neoprene pussies. Sometime when I am especially hot I like to put my pre-cum on the lips of the fake pussy and then lick and suck it off. I even have actually fucked a fake pussy (some of them are very life like) and the used my tongue to fantasize what it would be like if the pussy was real and the cum was a strangers.
I have in fact an exact copy of a notable black females pussy and it is hot!

He still doesn't seem to be wanting to mention it but I have been coming home with my cummy cunt after seeing my lover for over a year now and he is crazy for me! We both love it and thast all that matters. It is also obviously tacit consent to my affair.

Alright, I will be the lone dissenting voice, I suppose! :) I am not into my husband licking his cum out of my pussy AT ALL. For a number of reasons, I'd say: a) I'm not that into oral. b) my husband is in charge, and honestly, the act seems pretty submissive to me, and him doing anything submissive is usually a turn-off to me. c) He doesn't cum till after I've gotten all my orgasms, and I'm pretty much done after that. He'll kiss me after I suck him off, and that's fine with me, but I just wouldn't be into anything more, I don't think.

Alright, I will be the lone dissenting voice, I suppose! :) I am not into my husband licking his cum out of my pussy AT ALL. For a number of reasons, I'd say: a) I'm not that into oral. b) my husband is in charge, and honestly, the act seems pretty submissive to me, and him doing anything submissive is usually a turn-off to me. c) He doesn't cum till after I've gotten all my orgasms, and I'm pretty much done after that. He'll kiss me after I suck him off, and that's fine with me, but I just wouldn't be into anything more, I don't think.

Yea, I'd say it is a submissive move for many couples. So if you hate your guy being submissive at all, then this, amongst other things is probably going to be no fun.

Of course, if you two did ever try it, don't let *all* your orgasms be spent for the night, save one or two, and insist he gets you off while he's "working".

my2cents

Question to others: Do other people around here see it as a non-submissive thing? Personally, I like the submissive aspect of it.

I don't see it as submissive at all. I just find sharing the liquid products of our mutual lust to be very erotic, and further manifestation of our intimacy. We both love her pussy juices, and my cum and share them, adding to our sexual enjoyment.

I enjoy it when a man eats my cum out of her ass, and then he kisses it to her mouth, and she kisses it back to me. Its all about Full participation.

I don't care for tit fucks, but I have learned to enjoy cleaning up after myself. My wife loves it and is mufti-orgasmic anyway.

But I came to the realization that my sexual attitude is keeping it fair. If I expect her to swallow when she sucks me off, I should be man enough to return the favor. The problem for me is that oral sex is the best part of sex -- for me.

Then that night came around. She had her period and was extra horny. We made love and then I moved to go down on her. She hesitated but fond she got better orgasms when she was on her period that way. I just called it "special sauce". Guys: what's the difference? It's all body fluids. We've even tried water sports. Well, I did it. I got her standing above me and letting it loose. I moved around and felt the hot piss hitting me all over. Then I opened my mouth. Soon I was attached to her crotch and sucking the salty liquid directly from the urethra.

Conversely, she'll let me do most anything, but she claims not to like her natural fluids, such as a kiss after I have gone down on her, and doesn't understand the creampie idea at all. It's mine but she enjoys it as much as I do. I think there are a lot of things we could do if she was a bit more adventurous.
I loved the way you described your watersports session, I already want it, but now you have made me almost desperate for it!

Years ago, my wife and I had a LTR with a male friend. We thought up a game we called
"COIN", which worked as follows: When either he or I came inside her pussy, we would flip a quarter kept nearby. If it landed heads up, the male who had ejaculated would eat the
creampie, while my wife and the other male shared cleaning his cock. If it came up tails, the
non-ejaculating male ate the creampie and while the other cock was shared by two eager
mouths. This game had the effect of shortening the latency period for erections by a good
amount. In other words, it turned us all on big-time.

I don't really care if he eats it or not, but as he doesn't like the idea I think him doing it would just cause me to be uneasy as I know he doesn't like it.

What a sexy woman with sexy thoughts and fantasies...I would love to see my wife get filled up by another and then have you and I clean her up...

Too often I can be at the peak when he cums, and if he would eat me at that point, I would do anything for him. <anything>

Plus, if he would 'clean up', that would be a huge plus.

I always 'clean up' when giving him oral, so why not?

Last edited:
Too often I can be at the peak when he cums, and if he would eat me at that point, I would do anything for him. <anything>

My wife and I tried for a long time to get to the elusive "Simultaneous Orgasm" We would have them on occasion but so many times one or the other of us would go first. The problem was that if I couldn't cum before my wife finished orgasming, she found that she would frequently be too uncomfortable immediately after for me to continue "going at it" as it were and she really hated leaving me unsatisfied and didn't want to just finish me with her hands and she doesn't really care for the taste of her own juices, so oral was usually out too.

On the other hand, if I came first, I could go down on her, "clean her" and give her even more powerful orgasms than what she had from intercourse alone. I also find the act of cleaning her so sensual and erotic that I'm ready for round 2 by the time she's finished and could get her ready for round 2 with a little bit more time and just gentle kisses and licks in various places... All in all, more fulfilling for both of us... that and she doesn't have to worry about "leaking on the sheets".

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the following saying:

If your husband loves you, he makes sure the 'wet spot' isn't on 'your' side of the bed, if he really loves you he makes sure the wet spot(s) are on both sides of the bed.

My wife says:

If your husband really loves you he licks you clean before you even get the bed wet!

I think this turns me on because I have had so many boyfriends who wouldn't even kiss me after giving them head. I always found it hard not to point out it's their dick if they don't want to touch it why should I?

What's good for the gander is good for the goose. No objections to that"clean-up" mode here. usually the wife it too sensitive for me to even touch her. But,,, there are times........

It's strange to me that some men prefer consuming another man's cum. I don't think I would like to swallow gobs of some guys cum. the few times that a pussy full of cum has been presented to me for sucking I almost didn't do it but knowing that I would never have a second chance if I refused I just pressed my face between those cum covered lips and used my nose, chin and pouting lips to remove the unwanted leavings of the other guy.
I have always preferred sucking a woman's pussy after she has fucked someone but I just didn't care for gobs of cum that some guys leave. The fact of the matter is I would not lick a pussy if it had never been fucked. It turns me own to suck a pussy that I know has been fucked by many cocks. I even think about it while I am sucking. My favorite jerk-off technique is to use a electro rod in my cock while I suck and tongue one of those neoprene pussies. Sometime when I am especially hot I like to put my pre-cum on the lips of the fake pussy and then lick and suck it off. I even have actually fucked a fake pussy (some of them are very life like) and the used my tongue to fantasize what it would be like if the pussy was real and the cum was a strangers.
I have in fact an exact copy of a notable black females pussy and it is hot!

How you describe pleasuring yourself, sucking and licking a neoprene pussy, is VERY hot! Would love to watch you sometime and rub my own, if you're willing, and imagine it's me you're licking and not the fake pussy. ;)

Cleanup

If you need a volunteer for cleanup duty just ask lol:)

He just refuses point blank to clean up his own never mind another guy's, even though I think it would be incredibly erotic.

Back