Fucking Her Best Friend's Dad

xxerikamariexx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Posts
6,533
Erika and Anna have been best friends their whole high school career. The two are practically inseparable. They spend weekends doing sleep overs at each others' house. One weekend, Anna has a pool party and as expected, Erika is there along with other friends. Erika leaves the pool area and heads upstairs, to use the bathroom. Assuming no one is in there, she opens the door to find Anna's father stroking his dick. Erika is wearing her pink bikini and her body is dripping wet.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." She stumbles, embarrassed she has caught Anna's father masturbating.

ooc: Sample PM if you'd like to join.
 
(not sure if my PM went through)

I tried to cover up.... Startled. My large hands tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to cover my very erect, excited cock. I jumped up embarrassed.... The spongy, swollen head of my penis still visible beyond my large hands. Jesus, Erika.... I stammered, trying to find something to say..... I'm sorry, .......I can't help but stare at your glistening wet body in your skimpy pink bikini. I expected you to run..... But you didn't. I suppose you are going to tell Anna what you saw ... I ask bewildered. My cock throbbed against the constraints of my hands. You look at me incredulously and say.... I already saw you.... I don't know why you are trying to hide it. I look at you searching for some sort of relief that you won't tell anyone. Succumbing to my fate that you will tell the world I drop my hands....you gasp as my cock springs forward, throbbing, pulsating. I'm not shy Erika. Tell who you wish.... I search your eyes for your next response....
 
Erika takes a long hard look at the engourged cock standing in front of her. Anna's father is clearly embarrassed, but what is done is done and there maybe advantage in this situation. "What are you thinking Sir"? I ask as he sheepishly tries to fold his cock back into his pants. "What will Anna say about this when I tell her?" and "I guess your wife will not be too impressed either " what are we to do I muse...
 
Hmmm....so you are going to tell everyone. ???? I look at you quizzically .... My cock still throbbing. You staring at me in your hot pink bikini wasn't helping. The fact that you didn't run away.....
I look at you and let my cock go.... I'm not shy Erika. You're not running away..... I'm not running away..... My wife's in bed....Don't you have a boyfriend to go run back too... ?
I start to walk towards you my cock pulsating..... Throbbing ....
 
"so now its my fault that I am legitimately in a skimpy bikini and your cock is illegitimately hanging out?" as you walk towards me I focus on your cock..it is wonderful, I have to admit it...but I have the idea that there are dues to be paid..I relax, pull my shoulders back and thrust out my breasts daring you to touch them...Privately I would love that...it would give me more dirt on you...but maybe I have enough already and extend my hand towards your swwollen cock...lets see how far I can push this I think..
 
Hmmm.... As I walk toward you I realize by your actions, your mannerisms that you think you are in control. I can see how you would think that....after all you did see me stroking my cock. That being said..... I advance toward you knowing you have 2 choices. One,.... You run. Two, you stay. I know that if you choose option 2 .... I am going to fuck you beyond your understanding. ...
You have no where else to go as you back against the wall. My guess is you understand that it is fight or flight time. .....
Stroke my cock Erika.... You know you want too...my pulsating cock just an inch from your bare belly.....
 
You demand I stroke your cock....I think I have the power here so I counter...
"Get on your knees and suck my clit and if you do it well I might help your cock out" and let me give your daughter a call while you are choosing your options. I brace myself and pull my shoulders back making the most of my modest breasts...but the nipples are like bullets...they thrust at you ...daring you to touch me... a girl as young as your daughter?
 
Last edited:
Your mistake Erika is to think I won't drop to my knees and suck on your sweet little forbidden clit.... You don't actually think your best friends father will put his cock deep inside that forbidden dripping wet pussy of yours....
Tired of the cat and mouse game I take your wrists and pin them above your head with one hand.... My free hand slips into your bikini ..... And yes, you are dripping wet. I whisper in your ear as my cock drips precum on your belly....
You want me to drop to my knees and "suck your clit"....
I drop to my knees holding your hips in place I look up at you as my mouth waters with anticipation..... I almost tear your bikini off you....Your wish is my command .
 
Gosh!! That was so easy...and i am about to get the thrill of my short life...my best friends dad is about to suck my pussy....I have never had a male suck it before so this will be a great experience. As you slide my bikini bottoms down my thighs I pick up my phone.. You drag them down to the floor and then demand I step out of them....I do... the price is that I dial the area code for your daughter, Then you force my legs apart.... and pull my pussy to your mouth ..I actually love this but complain bitterly....and dial the local code... I am now 4 numbers away from calling your daughter...as I spread my hips and thighs you look up at me almost pitifully.. I smirk and dial the next number and you know you are close to being totally called out. I look down at you and say.."and?" at which you reach for my asscheeks and pull my pussy to your mouth and your wet tongue..."Uh,Uh" I murmer... and you look up at me in confusion. I have wonderful breasts and they need to be played with before my pussy gets too wet... I point at them and you lift your hands up and start to play with them..... after a few seconds I hold the phone in front of you and threaten to dial the next number leaving only two to go... I just say nipples and you immediately start to tease and squeeze them.....but I dial the number anyway... later I point you down to my pussy and push my hips forward..as you start to suck my clit...after a minute or so I drag your head away and show you the phone...you are about to be just one away from hearing me call your daughter..... you search for inspiration and plunge your fingers into my pussy....I squirm on them and start to get close... then I demand you stand and I start to stroke your cock as I dial the last number...we can both hear her voice in reply "hi Erika this is Anna.. whats up?" as i looked at your cock I cant help but smile.........
 
Last edited:
Sex being the drug that it is.... I'm over come with lust. You walked in while I was stroking my cock.... Now you continuously tease me .... My engorged.... Throbbing .... Pulsating cock an inch from your warm ....wet lips.....
I don't care that my daughter is on the phone ..... I look down at you and say ....
Suck my cock.... You know you want too....
 
"Hi Anna...sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if you knew any stories about older men? I have this fantasy, fairly frequently, about walking into a friends bathroom and finding her Father naked and playing with himself....what's your idea of the right outcome? I know that you have Dommie traits just like me so I thought maybe your ending could really get me off in a different way today" She started to speak and.....
 
I listen as you talk to my daughter...... I didn't care. I wanted to feel your soft lips.... Your warm tongue. I was hoping my daughter would say..... Well Erika..... "If I saw an older man and caught him stroking his cock.... I would be completely turned on and want to finish pleasuring said cock".... My cock throbbed and pulsates an inch from your wet lips as you talk to my daughter awaiting a response.....
 
Anna told me that she has heard a few stories aboout situations like this and I said " well Anna I'm not sure this one knows what to do so if I put him on the phone would you care to instruct him?" Anna was silent for a second or so but I coulld here the leer in her voice as she agreed to instruct him...She knows how to tease me and the thought of instructing a man to do that was already exciting her......... I put you on the phone and...
 
Back
Top